Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65475 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1080 on: March 18, 2008, 05:10:52 PM »
Ok, I could have some sex right now.   Where did you get the idea that I wanted to take anything slow?   I don't see how NOW now is possible.    I can't teleport or anything.    Damn limitations of transportation technology.
You're preaching to the choir.  But I tell ya, kid, if you ever do learn how to teleport, and you can actually teach me, that would be worth giving you a solid five miuntes of head.  Ten if you can teach me how to teach others.
No shit, that would solve so many problems.   I would save money on gasoline for sure.   Five minutes of head, that might work, but with teleportation time would be less of an issue.   I am older than you, so it is weird being called a kid.   If I taught anyone how to teleport after I had figured it out myself, I would be stupid.   I should at least try to patent whatever I could before teaching anyone.   Wouldn't want anyone else making money off of my discovery.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1081 on: March 18, 2008, 06:45:44 PM »
Ok, I could have some sex right now.   Where did you get the idea that I wanted to take anything slow?   I don't see how NOW now is possible.    I can't teleport or anything.    Damn limitations of transportation technology.
You're preaching to the choir.  But I tell ya, kid, if you ever do learn how to teleport, and you can actually teach me, that would be worth giving you a solid five miuntes of head.  Ten if you can teach me how to teach others.
No shit, that would solve so many problems.   I would save money on gasoline for sure.   Five minutes of head, that might work, but with teleportation time would be less of an issue.   I am older than you, so it is weird being called a kid.   If I taught anyone how to teleport after I had figured it out myself, I would be stupid.   I should at least try to patent whatever I could before teaching anyone.   Wouldn't want anyone else making money off of my discovery.
Eh, force of habit- I think of most guys anywhere near my generational age as being "kid"s.  And, I wasn't thinking of using your talent for profit, actually, just for my own personal uses- which is quite sad, and I hope doesn't mean I'm going soft.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1082 on: March 18, 2008, 06:49:15 PM »
Eh, force of habit- I think of most guys anywhere near my generational age as being "kid"s.  And, I wasn't thinking of using your talent for profit, actually, just for my own personal uses- which is quite sad, and I hope doesn't mean I'm going soft.
I know it is a habit, I call people all sorts of ridiculous things.   At least you don't consider me to be too old to be called that, I guess 29 isn't that old.   I have more talents you might want for your personal use, but those are real.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1083 on: March 18, 2008, 06:58:54 PM »
I am so retarded I have always had the girl have to initiate first sexual moves on me.
Sure I will talk it up and be amorous or whatever, but it takes a "Are you going to fuck me now? (or equivalent) for me to Understand exactly what is going on.

It's usually the other way around for me, and I get things like "No, not on the bus; we'll get arrested!".
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Persona

« Reply #1084 on: March 18, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »
Sex on the tube must be fun  :orly:

ozymandias

« Reply #1085 on: March 18, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »

My wife has already taken care of that, AND I wear BRIEFS, Not boxers.  Damned drafty things! :P
You don't like a gentle breeze blowing around your manbits?

Only if it's a warm moist breeze.................I've had enough of this fucking winter.   8)

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1086 on: March 19, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »
I know it is a habit, I call people all sorts of ridiculous things.   At least you don't consider me to be too old to be called that, I guess 29 isn't that old.   I have more talents you might want for your personal use, but those are real.
Oh?  What talents are these?  There ARE some things I can do for myself, but find that it's much more fun if someone else does them for me.  Can you... 

(dare I even ask?) 

...cook and clean?

I am so retarded I have always had the girl have to initiate first sexual moves on me.
Sure I will talk it up and be amorous or whatever, but it takes a "Are you going to fuck me now? (or equivalent) for me to Understand exactly what is going on.

It's usually the other way around for me, and I get things like "No, not on the bus; we'll get arrested!".

...and then you ask the bus driver to let you off at the next stop?

You must have a larger TV set than I do.  Either that, or you're very, very tiny.

My wife has already taken care of that, AND I wear BRIEFS, Not boxers.  Damned drafty things! :P

Only if it's a warm moist breeze.................I've had enough of this fucking winter.   8)
I concur.  In fact, if it hadn't been a fucking winter I might not have made it.  I would have had to build a time machine.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1087 on: March 19, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »
Oh?  What talents are these?  There ARE some things I can do for myself, but find that it's much more fun if someone else does them for me.  Can you... 

(dare I even ask?) 

...cook and clean?
Is is that rare to be able to cook and clean?   I can't call it a talent, more of something that was learned because it is necessary.   Most people aren't even willing to do that shit.   That is why I am dreading living with my brother, he is a huge slob.

I have much better and useful talents imo.   Depends on your definition of useful though.

ozymandias

« Reply #1088 on: March 19, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »

(dare I even ask?) 

...cook and clean?

...and then you ask the bus driver to let you off at the next stop?

You must have a larger TV set than I do.  Either that, or you're very, very tiny.

I concur.  In fact, if it hadn't been a fucking winter I might not have made it.  I would have had to build a time machine.

Once, long ago in a NH town far far away and never to be mentioned.  One winter I went into the local grocery store and was bitching about the winter we were having, and the butcher in the store looked me in the eye and said, "Good night to get laid".  Which point I am making is........that this was a good winter to snuggle, spoon, or whatever and get LAID, here in the FUCKING Northeast.  It should be interesting to see the birthrates in the next nine months or so, Sept, Oct........... :eyebrows: 

Place your bets, Ladies and Germs............. :P

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1089 on: March 20, 2008, 08:43:43 AM »
Is is that rare to be able to cook and clean?   I can't call it a talent, more of something that was learned because it is necessary.   Most people aren't even willing to do that shit.   That is why I am dreading living with my brother, he is a huge slob.

I have much better and useful talents imo.   Depends on your definition of useful though.
Without burning down the house or destroying something?  Yeah, seems rare-ish, or like a pipe dream, anyway.  Lol.  (Though to be fair the Current actually CAN cook- it's the cleaning he's deficient in, and that's more a volitional thing.  He doesn't mess up my apartment, but his room is an actual health hazard- almost killed me, might actually kill him.)
Once, long ago in a NH town far far away and never to be mentioned.  One winter I went into the local grocery store and was bitching about the winter we were having, and the butcher in the store looked me in the eye and said, "Good night to get laid".  Which point I am making is........that this was a good winter to snuggle, spoon, or whatever and get LAID, here in the FUCKING Northeast.  It should be interesting to see the birthrates in the next nine months or so, Sept, Oct........... :eyebrows: 

Ladies shoudlnl't have germs; they should use condoms.  It's just proper etiquette.

ozymandias

« Reply #1090 on: March 20, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »

Without burning down the house or destroying something?  Yeah, seems rare-ish, or like a pipe dream, anyway.  Lol.  (Though to be fair the Current actually CAN cook- it's the cleaning he's deficient in, and that's more a volitional thing.  He doesn't mess up my apartment, but his room is an actual health hazard- almost killed me, might actually kill him.)

Ladies shoudlnl't have germs; they should use condoms.  It's just proper etiquette.

Agreed, but when did proper etiquette figure into lust!??   :laugh:  "Oh, excuse me my dear, while I put my penis into your vagina.  I do so terribly hope you don't mind that my rampant lust for you doesn't allow me the proper time to put on a condom.   Oh, Jolly good, you feel the same.  Now do you wish to be on top or the bottom?  A gentleman always defers to the lady."

:toporly:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1091 on: March 20, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »

Yes, without burning down the house or destroying something.   I can follow directions as far as cooking goes, but I am not good enough to be creative with my own recipes.   Cleaning is easy for me and I am pretty good at it, even though I probably use too much bleach in the bathroom lol.   Both of those things are a willingness issue for people imo.  They aren't difficult tasks or anything.   It seemed in my parents house that I was cleaning up after my brother and my mother was cleaning up after my dad.   They are both fucking slobs who leave glasses and trash everywhere.   My dad eats peanuts, so shells are all over the floor in the entertainment room.   Annoys the shit out of me.  My friend Matt is OCD about cleaning, he could have his own business, he is that good at cleaning stuff.

It sounds great that he can cook.   He can get better at cleaning or at least picking up after himself.   Health hazard, that sounds pretty extreme lol.   My friend James once had a plate of bagel bites in his room for over 3 months.   I would constantly make fun of him for it.

Sophgay

« Reply #1092 on: March 20, 2008, 10:00:16 AM »
do you like rammstein?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1093 on: March 20, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »
Agreed, but when did proper etiquette figure into lust!??   :laugh:  "Oh, excuse me my dear, while I put my penis into your vagina.  I do so terribly hope you don't mind that my rampant lust for you doesn't allow me the proper time to put on a condom.   Oh, Jolly good, you feel the same.  Now do you wish to be on top or the bottom?  A gentleman always defers to the lady."

:toporly:
Then the lady replies, "Sorry, dear sir, but you're not putting your cock in me without a rubber.  It takes all of ten seconds, prevents the clap, and without it, your balls will be the most delightful shade of robin's egg blue, as I boot you out of my domicile and use my rabbit.  Ah, quite right:  On goes the condom.  And, I'd prefer you to go over in that corner and stand on your head.  I'll join you post-haste.

Yes, without burning down the house or destroying something.   I can follow directions as far as cooking goes, but I am not good enough to be creative with my own recipes.   Cleaning is easy for me and I am pretty good at it, even though I probably use too much bleach in the bathroom lol.   Both of those things are a willingness issue for people imo.  They aren't difficult tasks or anything.   It seemed in my parents house that I was cleaning up after my brother and my mother was cleaning up after my dad.   They are both fucking slobs who leave glasses and trash everywhere.   My dad eats peanuts, so shells are all over the floor in the entertainment room.   Annoys the shit out of me.  My friend Matt is OCD about cleaning, he could have his own business, he is that good at cleaning stuff.

It sounds great that he can cook.   He can get better at cleaning or at least picking up after himself.   Health hazard, that sounds pretty extreme lol.   My friend James once had a plate of bagel bites in his room for over 3 months.   I would constantly make fun of him for it.
Eh, well, he claims he can cook- as in, simple stuff, anyway.  I actually have yet to let him cook for me, though I likely should- I'm trying to work up to that very, very high level of trust, lol.

As for his messiness being a health hazard- he and I both have allergies and asthma.  Mine are usually much less severe than his.  When I spent a couple of nights at his house, mine got WORSE than his.  So now I make fun of him for actually having a room that's so messy it really is a health hazard, because although I'm assuming it won't happen, it really could kill him if his room (well, the dust in it, or whatever it was that was getting to me) triggered an asthma attack and he didn't use his inhaler quick enough.

do you like rammstein?
I've heard a wee bit of them; I think they're listenable as background music and/or for a short period of time, but not really my thing.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:11:00 AM by JLPMS Elle »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1094 on: March 20, 2008, 10:20:44 AM »
I am so happy that I don't have asthma, but I do have some allergies.   He really shouldn't allow his room to get that dusty (dusting is one of my weak points as a cleaner admittedly) if he has allergies lol.   Maybe he will make enough money to pay for a maid (its what my parents do now), that way he won't have to clean.

My friend James that I mentioned before has extreme allergies and his room is always a fucking mess.   His room disgusts me, leaves fucking glasses in there with liquid and it mold grows in them and shit lol.   I can't stand going in there.   He is always sick or has some sort of allergy problem.

You should definitely get him to show you what he can cook up.   I am sure he can learn some recipes if he doesn't know much to start with.   As long as someone is good at following directions, cooking isn't that hard.   Trust?   So do you trust the cooks at every restaurant you eat at?   I doubt he would knowingly put something bad in your food, being that he is your boyfriend and all.   If he is good at simple stuff, let him make something for you.   I don't see how it would hurt, unless you have tons of food allergies he does not know about.