Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65482 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1065 on: February 27, 2008, 02:22:01 AM »
I am so retarded I have always had the girl have to initiate first sexual moves on me.
Sure I will talk it up and be amorous or whatever, but it takes a "Are you going to fuck me now? (or equivalent) for me to Understand exactly what is going on.
I then know exactly where I stand and enthusiastically come to the party. Until then I really do not pick up on much at all. Body language, social games, insinuation, inflection or whatever is lost on me.
Fucked if I know how I ever managed to have sex.

Anyhow who needs me to talk about ancient history
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1066 on: March 03, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »
I am so retarded I have always had the girl have to initiate first sexual moves on me.
Sure I will talk it up and be amorous or whatever, but it takes a "Are you going to fuck me now? (or equivalent) for me to Understand exactly what is going on.
I then know exactly where I stand and enthusiastically come to the party. Until then I really do not pick up on much at all. Body language, social games, insinuation, inflection or whatever is lost on me.

I let the kid I went on 1.5 dates on do all the work as far as that goes, but I was mostly studying his style (so I could mimick it during future prospecting)- I knew he was prolly interested.  When he asked for my phone number, I actually said, "I was wondering when you were going to try to get contact information."   Almost verbatim if not verbatim.  :laugh:  Poor kid.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1067 on: March 03, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

I let the kid I went on 1.5 dates on do all the work as far as that goes, but I was mostly studying his style (so I could mimick it during future prospecting)- I knew he was prolly interested.  When he asked for my phone number, I actually said, "I was wondering when you were going to try to get contact information."   Almost verbatim if not verbatim.  :laugh:  Poor kid.

hhhhmmmm, dating a psych student must be fun!!   :laugh:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1068 on: March 04, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »
hhhhmmmm, dating a psych student must be fun!!   :laugh:

Indeed.  First few dates with the Current, I flirted like a combination of Albert Ellis and Fritz Perlz- making fun of what he said and his body language.  Kinda mean, but it was hard to find the will to stop because it kept cracking him up.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1069 on: March 17, 2008, 10:24:12 AM »
I really don't want any sex right now.   I am being super serious here.
How about now, 20 days later?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1070 on: March 17, 2008, 12:41:50 PM »
I have a lonely penis, if you want to take shameless advantage of me.
Not a real good pickup line ad has never worked before but.......
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1071 on: March 17, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
I have a lonely penis, if you want to take shameless advantage of me.
Not a real good pickup line ad has never worked before but.......
Yeah- prolly because specificically referencing your cock is redundant.  If I promise to take shameless advantage of a guy, that part of his anatomy is assumed to be involved by implication.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1072 on: March 17, 2008, 12:55:14 PM »
Actually have never used that line. I tend not to do pick up lines. My sex life is not better for that fact.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1073 on: March 17, 2008, 03:37:21 PM »
Sure, that would be sometime in early April.   That will work just fine.
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #1074 on: March 17, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »
Actually have never used that line. I tend not to do pick up lines. My sex life is not better for that fact.

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast."    8)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1075 on: March 18, 2008, 04:38:32 AM »
Yes much classier line than "Show us your pink bits" I admit that.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1076 on: March 18, 2008, 08:46:08 AM »
Well, actually, I meant NOW now, twenty days from when you originally said you didn't want any sex.  But, if you want to take it slow, I'll understand.

"Hope springs eternal in my boxers."    8)
Fixed.

IMO, most pick-up lines aren't sexy or unsexy- just really, really funny.  If a guy used one on me, it might get me to talk to him, but I'd be making fun of him.  (Actually, that kind of is how I flirt.)
Lines, on the other hand, as opposed to pick-up lines:  Those, I fucking hate.  I had a kid say something like "I always feel better when you're around" or something like that.  When he had known me for less.  Than.  Three.  Hours.  He sort of oozed desperate random compliments.  It was a little sad, a little scary, and sorta insulting to my intelligence.

Yes much classier line than "Show us your pink bits" I admit that.
*snort*

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1077 on: March 18, 2008, 11:58:08 AM »
Well, actually, I meant NOW now, twenty days from when you originally said you didn't want any sex.  But, if you want to take it slow, I'll understand.
Ok, I could have some sex right now.   Where did you get the idea that I wanted to take anything slow?   I don't see how NOW now is possible.    I can't teleport or anything.    Damn limitations of transportation technology.
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #1078 on: March 18, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »

"Hope springs eternal in my boxers."    8)
Fixed.

My wife has already taken care of that, AND I wear BRIEFS, Not boxers.  Damned drafty things! :P

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1079 on: March 18, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »
Ok, I could have some sex right now.   Where did you get the idea that I wanted to take anything slow?   I don't see how NOW now is possible.    I can't teleport or anything.    Damn limitations of transportation technology.
You're preaching to the choir.  But I tell ya, kid, if you ever do learn how to teleport, and you can actually teach me, that would be worth giving you a solid five miuntes of head.  Ten if you can teach me how to teach others.

My wife has already taken care of that, AND I wear BRIEFS, Not boxers.  Damned drafty things! :P
You don't like a gentle breeze blowing around your manbits?