Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65485 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1050 on: February 26, 2008, 09:20:23 AM »
how often do you masturbate?

Every time I picture you naked.
That is sooo the right answer, even if it is most likely sarcasm.

Thanks, babes.  I enjoy picturing you naked too, of course, but then the pleasure's instantaneous and therefore wank-free.   :eyelash:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1051 on: February 26, 2008, 09:29:21 AM »

Thanks, babes.  I enjoy picturing you naked too, of course, but then the pleasure's instantaneous and therefore wank-free.   :eyelash:
I would ensure that the pleasure would be continuous and not instant if I were really there myself.   :eyelash:

Its fun being deluded enough to think that you actually would picture me naked.   You are doing pretty well at imitating a man who is hitting on women so far.   I wonder where you would get such inspiration for such an accurate portrayal?   Something tells me that type of stuff would work on guys, but what wouldn't work on men?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1052 on: February 26, 2008, 09:53:09 AM »

I would ensure that the pleasure would be continuous and not instant if I were really there myself.   :eyelash:

Its fun being deluded enough to think that you actually would picture me naked.   You are doing pretty well at imitating a man who is hitting on women so far.   I wonder where you would get such inspiration for such an accurate portrayal?   Something tells me that type of stuff would work on guys, but what wouldn't work on men?

"I don't believe in sex before marriage" isn't a turn-on for most guys, I'd bet.   :laugh:  Then again, it would be a turn-off for me, too- though, it is a nice comic set-up for such quips as:  "Funny, I don't believe in marriage.  So, can we have sex?  I promise that marriage won't follow."

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1053 on: February 26, 2008, 10:08:39 AM »

"I don't believe in sex before marriage" isn't a turn-on for most guys, I'd bet.   :laugh:  Then again, it would be a turn-off for me, too- though, it is a nice comic set-up for such quips as:  "Funny, I don't believe in marriage.  So, can we have sex?  I promise that marriage won't follow."
You could always tell them that you have nothing but the worst intentions in mind.

These ones might turn a guy off if he doesn't take them as jokes:
"When I am done with you, all that will be left is a shell of your former self."
"Sure we can have sex, after we are finished I will just devour your soul."
"If you want to sleep with me I will need half of your life's earnings, up front."

With guys to get them going all you need to do is probably bat your eyelashes irl.   We are pretty easy like that haha. 

I got confused for a second, were you saying that marriage is a turn off or turn on for you?   It is hard to be a marriage fan these days, but not believing in it is something else entirely.   My grandparents have been married for almost 60 years and my parents for 34 years.   

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1054 on: February 26, 2008, 01:19:34 PM »

How about... "I'm already married, so can we have sex now?"
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #1055 on: February 26, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »
I would like some sex
Normality Is A Myth

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1056 on: February 26, 2008, 02:22:13 PM »
I would like some sex

You're more likely to get it if you tell us that you don't want it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #1057 on: February 26, 2008, 02:27:50 PM »
I would like some sex

That's just because calandale has rape fantasies.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #1058 on: February 26, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »
I would like some sex

I don't want sex
Normality Is A Myth

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1059 on: February 26, 2008, 06:50:30 PM »

QFT.  :laugh:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1060 on: February 26, 2008, 07:00:12 PM »
You could always tell them that you have nothing but the worst intentions in mind.

These ones might turn a guy off if he doesn't take them as jokes:
"When I am done with you, all that will be left is a shell of your former self."

"If you want to sleep with me I will need half of your life's earnings, up front."

With guys to get them going all you need to do is probably bat your eyelashes irl.   We are pretty easy like that haha. 

I got confused for a second, were you saying that marriage is a turn off or turn on for you?   It is hard to be a marriage fan these days, but not believing in it is something else entirely.   My grandparents have been married for almost 60 years and my parents for 34 years.   

Bolded are the ones I think I more or less feel morally obligated to at least hint at.  :laugh:

Well, marriage obviously exists- premarital sex obviously exists, too.  But, I don't see marriage being a particularly good idea for me, at least not anytime in the near future.  At any rate, to look for SOs who would make good future marital partners at my age (22) seems fuckin' insane, and when I look for someone to date, it's more like, "Do they seem like they will be fun enough for long enough to make being with them worth the headaches and heartbreak I'm assuming will eventually follow?"  if yes, I'm on board, provided they're up for it, and they're not diseased/seem at a lowish risk to cheat.   :laugh:

How about... "I'm already married, so can we have sex now?"
LOL!   :plus:

I would like some sex

I don't want anyone here to give me any money, ever.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1061 on: February 26, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »
I would like some sex

PM me your address.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #1062 on: February 26, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »

Somehow those lines are so..................you!   8)

I used to joke with some dates and she who became my wife........."My intentions are strictly DIShonorable."   :eyebrows:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1063 on: February 26, 2008, 07:58:59 PM »
I would like some sex

PM me your address.
Touche.  :P

Somehow those lines are so..................you!   8)

I used to joke with some dates and she who became my wife........."My intentions are strictly DIShonorable."   :eyebrows:
I frequently tell The Current I'm just using him for sex.  :laugh:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1064 on: February 26, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »
Well, marriage obviously exists- premarital sex obviously exists, too.  But, I don't see marriage being a particularly good idea for me, at least not anytime in the near future.  At any rate, to look for SOs who would make good future marital partners at my age (22) seems fuckin' insane, and when I look for someone to date, it's more like, "Do they seem like they will be fun enough for long enough to make being with them worth the headaches and heartbreak I'm assuming will eventually follow?"  if yes, I'm on board, provided they're up for it, and they're not diseased/seem at a lowish risk to cheat.   :laugh:
Marriages do not work more often than they do work, so it is easy to not want to be a part of one haha.   I don't see marriage in my future either, but that is mostly due to my own issues.   I don't want to be married, but the possibility of me being married even if I did really want to be isn't too high.   You see yourself as being too young for marriage, which is different to being opposed to it altogether in the first place.   I am not ruling it out, but I think my chances of being in a serious relationship are so low that my odds for marriage are much lower.  I am most likely not even serious relationship material, much less marriage material at the moment.   That is according to the standards and beliefs of the majority of people in this society.

LOL Tesla, can you deliver that line with a straight face?   That would work on some women probably, which is hilarious to me at least.   At least you being married shows that you are stable enough for someone to find you suitable.

I really don't want any sex right now.   I am being super serious here.