Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65469 times)

ozymandias

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1035 on: February 19, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »
I look out for people hiding in the bushes with blowpipes and shooting syphilis-contaminated darts.
Understandable, but the odds of ranomly meeting other Intensitians just by random chance are kinda slim, you know.

Somewhere out there, Lit is waiting, and he wants my anus.
Somewhere out there, Lit just felt a sudden rush of joy, knowing you were taking the piss.
And was overwhelmed by the desire to take the piss himself, straight from the source.

Touche  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1036 on: February 19, 2008, 10:26:39 PM »
I look out for people hiding in the bushes with blowpipes and shooting syphilis-contaminated darts.
Understandable, but the odds of ranomly meeting other Intensitians just by random chance are kinda slim, you know.

Somewhere out there, Lit just felt a sudden rush of joy, knowing you were taking the piss.
And was overwhelmed by the desire to take the piss himself, straight from the source.

:lol:

:plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1037 on: February 20, 2008, 12:51:42 AM »
:D

good one.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1038 on: February 20, 2008, 07:55:35 AM »

Lol.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1039 on: February 20, 2008, 09:52:40 AM »

Would the source aim the piss in his mouth or depend on him going to get it?

Lit likes watersports and golden showers?   I wouldn't know as I can't pretend to say I know him at all.   I know you guys sure make fun of him quite a bit.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1040 on: February 20, 2008, 11:21:23 AM »

Lit likes watersports and golden showers?   I wouldn't know as I can't pretend to say I know him at all.   I know you guys sure make fun of him quite a bit.

He told us about how he missed drinking pee straight from a woman, with no intervening container, and he also expressed a desire to fuck me, despite not usually going for guys.  His main thing was anal with women, both giving and receiving, including mouth-to-anus both ways.  When he left, he was having a turbulent relationship with a 15 year old girl who presumably shared his tastes.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1041 on: February 20, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »

He told us about how he missed drinking pee straight from a woman, with no intervening container, and he also expressed a desire to fuck me, despite not usually going for guys.  His main thing was anal with women, both giving and receiving, including mouth-to-anus both ways.  When he left, he was having a turbulent relationship with a 15 year old girl who presumably shared his tastes.
Sounds like a real winner.   Winner of the award of person who needs to be shot the most.   Mouth to anus with a 15 year old girl?  What a freak, too bad he doesn't post here anymore.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1042 on: February 22, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »
how often do you masturbate?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1043 on: February 24, 2008, 08:52:55 AM »

Every time I picture you naked.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1044 on: February 25, 2008, 01:26:23 PM »
You said you're probably NT but you have said you have AS. Are you doubting your diagnoses?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1045 on: February 25, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »

If she does that, she will die.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #1046 on: February 25, 2008, 02:21:00 PM »

If she does that, she will die.

:bigcry: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1047 on: February 25, 2008, 06:49:17 PM »
You said you're probably NT but you have said you have AS. Are you doubting your diagnoses?

I used to believe that I had Asperger's Syndrome.  Within the past year, I have begun to think that although at one point I did indeed probably meet the DSM criteria, I no longer do, nor even a sub-threshold form of a PDD or autistic specturm disorder.  That leads me to think that the symptoms/traits/whatever were likely circumstantially generated, rather than the result of an organic mechanism (which seems to be the prevailing assumption about what causes ASDs).

In terms of other diagnoses, I've been trying not to think of myself in pathological terms at all anymore.  Perhpas the most succinct way to explain the old me/the way I used to be would be the term "identified patient," which refers to an individual who goes to treatment not necessarily for their sickness, but because they are a part of a sick system (in my case, my family, particularly my parents- I love them and they can be supportive and wonderful, but they're soul-sucking whackos, god bless 'em).  I consider myself to be pretty damn healthy- not perfect, but nobody is; and certainly unusual/geeky/weird, but not necessarily in a bad way, and certainly not in a sick or pathological way.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1048 on: February 25, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1049 on: February 26, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »

Every time I picture you naked.
That is sooo the right answer, even if it is most likely sarcasm.