Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65472 times)

The_P

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #345 on: March 10, 2007, 01:01:07 PM »
Adoptive father married my mom, alcoholic, abusive (verbal, physical), asshole, and same 1st name as my bf so I never call ym bf by his first name.

i find it interesting that your step-father's name is also thagomizer.

That might explain why he's such a dinosaur.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #346 on: March 10, 2007, 01:47:19 PM »
Adoptive father married my mom, alcoholic, abusive (verbal, physical), asshole, and same 1st name as my bf so I never call ym bf by his first name.

Creepy, no?

Because I've retired from being a baaastard?

You'll never retire from that; the + was for making me laugh.

That might explain why he's such a dinosaur.

I sense an insult in there somewhere, but it's veiled in obscurity.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

The_P

« Reply #347 on: March 10, 2007, 03:25:42 PM »
It was towards your weak tosser of a surrogate father. I thought you might appreciate the pun.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2007, 03:31:04 PM »
It was towards your weak tosser of a surrogate father. I thought you might appreciate the pun.

That's about what I guessed.  I was havign a Theory of Mind thingie going on because he's actually not that old (he's got to be under fifty now, and I'm 21.)

The_P

« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2007, 03:32:33 PM »

That's about what I guessed.  I was havign a Theory of Mind thingie going on because he's actually not that old (he's got to be under fifty now, and I'm 21.)

I hate people like that, just so you know. I have that gallant hero vibe in real-life.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2007, 05:55:34 PM »

I hate people like that, just so you know. I have that gallant hero vibe in real-life.
anybody over 40 is old.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2007, 06:46:16 PM »

anybody over 40 is old.

No.  Anyone older than my mom and bio dad is old.  I refuse to think of my parents as old, because that means I'm next.

duncvis

« Reply #352 on: March 11, 2007, 03:46:52 AM »
Thats how I manage to convince myself most of the time that I'm barely out of my teens - my parents are 49 and 50, so I can't possibly be 31...  :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #353 on: March 11, 2007, 03:57:02 AM »
Thats how I manage to convince myself most of the time that I'm barely out of my teens - my parents are 49 and 50, so I can't possibly be 31...  :eyebrows:

Good God, Dunc, am I older than your dad? I'm dragging fifty behind me, kicking and screaming.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #354 on: March 11, 2007, 04:24:16 AM »
Lol, don't take it that way... you're just high mileage. You're still cool.  8)

My parents were slightly accidental *cough* (my sister was planned though) - my mum was less than thrilled at becoming a nana at the advanced age of 39.  :evillaugh:

Litigious

« Reply #355 on: March 11, 2007, 04:33:11 AM »
She got you at the age of 18 and your sister at 39 and no child in between? People never stop surprising me.  ???

duncvis

« Reply #356 on: March 11, 2007, 04:41:55 AM »
er, no. nana = granny... she had my younger sister at 20, me and PI made her a grandma at 39.  :laugh:

Litigious

« Reply #357 on: March 11, 2007, 04:44:40 AM »
Aha!  ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #358 on: March 11, 2007, 05:59:12 AM »
But despite her hysterical threats at the time we announced our first pregnancy, ('you'll have another one and another one, and I'll just die') and despite the fact we had two more kids she still didn't keep her end of the bargain and drop dead. >:D

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #359 on: March 11, 2007, 06:10:24 AM »
Lol, don't take it that way... you're just high mileage. You're still cool.  8)

My parents were slightly accidental *cough* (my sister was planned though) - my mum was less than thrilled at becoming a nana at the advanced age of 39.  :evillaugh:

High mileage is right, along with overdue for routine service, but all my cylinders are still clicking and all my plugs are still firing. I have never really been "cool", though.

My mom was married at seventeen and became pregnant, within three months, I was born two months after she turned eighteen. I was usually embarrassed, as a teen, to be seen with her in public, because at thirty three (I was fifteen), she still looked well kept and kind of pretty. Guys would always ask who that chick was, I was with. "SHE"S NOT A CHICK! SHE"S MY MOM! FUCK, the fuck, OFF!"
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.