Educational

Author Topic: Someone started a thread about us at WP.  (Read 30683 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Someone started a thread about us at WP.
« Reply #750 on: June 23, 2007, 04:55:00 PM »
WHY DOES ANYONE CARE ???

Because it's the largest Aspie support site out there, with thousands of members. If a mod there feels it's OK to cross boundaries (not to mention laws) whenever it suits her, how can anyone trust that mod to know where to draw the line when another member gets hurt? If a mod acts like this, the site does condone predatory behaviour, no matter what the bird says.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #751 on: June 23, 2007, 04:56:04 PM »
ok so maybe i deserved that eclair and for that i'm sorry, but seriously, does it actually offend you that some people who probably dont even know you as well as you do, warrant even more abuse/slander than they give you ???

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #752 on: June 23, 2007, 04:57:45 PM »
WHY DOES ANYONE CARE ???

Because it's the largest Aspie support site out there, with thousands of members. If a mod there feels it's OK to cross boundaries (not to mention laws) whenever it suits her, how can anyone trust that mod to know where to draw the line when another member gets hurt? If a mod acts like this, the site does condone predatory behaviour, no matter what the bird says.

ahh ok then... want a hand in defending the honour of I2 ???

as i dont care what is said about me i guess i'm your proverbial Ultimate weapon ;D

shud be at the very least amusing ;D

the offers there ?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #753 on: June 23, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
ok so maybe i deserved that eclair and for that i'm sorry, but seriously, does it actually offend you that some people who probably dont even know you as well as you do, warrant even more abuse/slander than they give you ???

Unless you have the free time to read all of theirs or my posts, how would you know they don't deserve it?

And furthermore, if you specifically mean Graelwyn...you didn't read the PM she sent me either.

Any person who involves themselves with a person who is a child deserves to be brought out into the open for it....the funny thing is that Graelwyn thought a way to insult me was to tell me I didn't deserve to be a mother....which is hilarious since I was championing for children to be protected from opportunistic adults.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #754 on: June 23, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »
Any person who involves themselves with a person who is a child deserves to be brought out into the open for it.

QFT
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #755 on: June 23, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
Unless you have the free time to read all of theirs or my posts, how would you know they don't deserve it?

And furthermore, if you specifically mean Graelwyn...you didn't read the PM she sent me either.

Any person who involves themselves with a person who is a child deserves to be brought out into the open for it....the funny thing is that Graelwyn thought a way to insult me was to tell me I didn't deserve to be a mother....which is hilarious since I was championing for children to be protected from opportunistic adults.

wow ok, no i havent actually read anything, secret PM's or otherwise so i cant comment, but i wasnt talking about that anyway, i can see you feel strongly about your views, which is fine but you are incidentally missing my point entirely.

ok to defend the children etc etc is ok, but the point i was trying to make was that you shouldnt let what others say about you (especially on a web based forum) warrant any attention besides a "meh" or "whatever"...

i understand your PoV but i just think that people should just think before they act, which is something i have had to do more than most.

btw wtf does QFT mean odeon ?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #756 on: June 23, 2007, 05:12:33 PM »

wow ok, no i havent actually read anything, secret PM's or otherwise so i cant comment, but i wasnt talking about that anyway, i can see you feel strongly about your views, which is fine but you are incidentally missing my point entirely.

ok to defend the children etc etc is ok, but the point i was trying to make was that you shouldnt let what others say about you (especially on a web based forum) warrant any attention besides a "meh" or "whatever"...

i understand your PoV but i just think that people should just think before they act, which is something i have had to do more than most.

btw wtf does QFT mean odeon ?

Unfortunately here, if you just say fuck off, or whatever, that can be seen as a cop out to not debate the subject also.  I did tell you to fuck off earlier, remember?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #757 on: June 23, 2007, 05:13:30 PM »
i think you did but i didnt realise what it actually meant in this context... fine, fucking off ;D

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #758 on: June 23, 2007, 05:15:13 PM »
QFT is quoted for truth.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #759 on: June 23, 2007, 06:59:32 PM »
btw wtf does QFT mean

omglolrofllmao

+ even if you didn't mean that to be funny
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

richard

« Reply #760 on: June 23, 2007, 08:17:09 PM »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #761 on: June 23, 2007, 08:18:44 PM »
richard, i see all these black themed pics you keep posting.  are you researching your history, you self loathi8ng ghey blackman?
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #762 on: June 23, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »
black culture in america

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #763 on: June 23, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »
I remember the Martin Luther pic instead of "I have a Dreamsicle" it was "I have a Dreamcast".   I thought that was funnier obviously because I am a gamer who owns a Dreamcast (original SoulCalibur wooooo!).
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #764 on: June 23, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »
the mods used to not air their dirty laundry all over the site.  the mods USED to be responsible in their position.

like when the following people where their:
Lucifer
PMS Elle
Pyraxis
Gallileo Ace

did i miss anybody?

BeeBee
Sophist
Duncvis
Purposeful Insanity, but she was Scary Fairy Mel then, I think
Mockingbird
Ghotistix

And I'm probably missing a lot of names too.

I think the word we are looking for is mentors. 

These were people who genuinely wanted to help to make WP a support site, but Alex shat on them all.

lest we forget nirtti
Misunderstood.