Educational

Author Topic: Vivi's back!  (Read 26847 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Vivi's back!
« Reply #465 on: July 16, 2007, 10:23:08 AM »
CREATIVE FUCKING WRITING!!!

how many more times?  ::)

do pay attention.

And he's enrolling into university now? He won't last with les professionals. I'd give him two days at least.
I think my pre-uni academic record is likely to seriously trump yours, my friend.  :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #466 on: July 16, 2007, 10:24:33 AM »
it was a devastatingly witty retort, rather than the actual truth.  :P  :laugh:  but if it means you'll try harder, who am i to argue?   :angel:

The actual truth is that I wasn't in your figment last night, no dreams about me at all I would think.   I try harder the second time anyways, first time is just my way of saying hello (gotta save something). 

What field of science interests you the most?

good question.  all sorts.  psychology, medical stuff, quantum bananas, clouds (my latest thing), archaeology, organic chemistry (especially relating to metabolic processes, herbalism, etc.), climatology...

lol.  i'll stop there, i feel.  ;)

richard

« Reply #467 on: July 16, 2007, 10:25:27 AM »
wanna be pals lucifer?  :)

nope.

and you might want to think twice before acting like a little shit towards my friends, too.
but i thought this site was geard twords being mean to everybody. and im really only mean to people who are mean to me,  :(

whining, richard?  and don't you think you're coming to the wrong person for sympathy?
i really dont detect any whining in my typing but whatever, i thought we could just burry our differences and be pals, but obviously we cant. so thats cool. im just saying if you can dish it out you better be able to take it, people make fun of me on this board all the time and you dont see me acting like a butthurt faggot. if you make fun of me, chances are im going to return the favor

sorry?  i do believe you started it, little one.  if you don't have the ability to play in the big league, don't annoy the players.

i have no differences with you to bury: as i said, it's out of my hands, now.
well i thought we were talking about somoene else, one of your friends. wowwow asking a girl for noodz is just so terrible i know, thats the only thing i can think of that truley made you upset and then it all spiraled down from there.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #468 on: July 16, 2007, 10:25:52 AM »

do pay attention.
I did pay attention, just wondering if they had any bizzare catagories they stick it under. As you dont know any i am assuming my first uni doesnt offer creative writing :(

speak to registry, then.  it probably would be associated with english, if it's there.

The_P

« Reply #469 on: July 16, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »

do pay attention.

And he's enrolling into university now? He won't last with les professionals. I'd give him two days at least.
I think my pre-uni academic record is likely to seriously trump yours, my friend.  :laugh:

*shrugs*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #470 on: July 16, 2007, 10:27:27 AM »

do pay attention.

*shrugs*

oi!  take your fucking spat somewhere else out of my thread, you two.  i don't want to hear/read it, thanks.   >:(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #471 on: July 16, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »
well i thought we were talking about somoene else, one of your friends. wowwow asking a girl for noodz is just so terrible i know, thats the only thing i can think of that truley made you upset and then it all spiraled down from there.

you don't get it, do you?  it's no use talking to me about it any more.  it's out of my hands

you can sort it out between who/whatever and your soul.

richard

« Reply #472 on: July 16, 2007, 10:32:17 AM »
i think i'll ask satan for some advice, he will know what to do

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #473 on: July 16, 2007, 10:36:59 AM »

do pay attention.

*shrugs*
Fair enough. Ok new question:
Why do you like creative writing, and what sort of stuff have you written recently?
oi!  take your fucking spat somewhere else out of my thread, you two.  i don't want to hear/read it, thanks.   >:(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #474 on: July 16, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »
Lucifer, you have the patience of Job's mortician and therapist, combined.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #475 on: July 16, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »

lol.  thank you, DD.   :-*  one tries.  ;)

funnily enough, i'm really impatient, normally.  i've managed to learn patience, mainly by working with relcalcitrant kids for so many years.  ::)

and hadron, don't bother asking me what i mean by that, cos i'm not going to tell you.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #476 on: July 16, 2007, 10:59:26 AM »

lol.  thank you, DD.   :-*  one tries.  ;)

funnily enough, i'm really impatient, normally.  i've managed to learn patience, mainly by working with relcalcitrant kids for so many years.  ::)

and hadron, don't bother asking me what i mean by that, cos i'm not going to tell you.
It would be easier to find out what you meant if you spelt a tincy wincy bit better  ;)
Oh and i posted a reply above in my last post, just screwed it up and put it in the quotation whule posting, sorry.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #477 on: July 16, 2007, 11:06:12 AM »
no idea what you mean by the first bit, and i really can't be arsed scrolling up, so post it again, if you want to.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #478 on: July 16, 2007, 11:11:12 AM »
no idea what you mean by the first bit, and i really can't be arsed scrolling up, so post it again, if you want to.
Google told me that you mispelt one of the words :)
And the repost of that question:
Why do you like creative writing, and what sort of stuff have you written recently?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #479 on: July 16, 2007, 11:26:21 AM »
google's american, and so doesn't know shit from sugar when it comes to spelling english.

i read like a maniac, as i said, and writing is sort of an extension of that.  i also have always had a blinding imagination, and like telling stories, especially the crafting of the work - plot, characterisation, imagery - all the things i teach, basically.  i love words.

recently, i haven't written that much, concentrating on polishing up my PhD thesis and novel.  i've got one finished novel (the PhD one) which is polished, and two others, in various states of editing, but haven't really looked at those for ages.  loads of short stories and poetry, too.