Author Topic: Vivi's back!  (Read 26741 times)

richard

Re: Vivi's back!
« Reply #450 on: July 16, 2007, 09:21:01 AM »
wanna be pals lucifer?  :)

nope.

and you might want to think twice before acting like a little shit towards my friends, too.
but i thought this site was geard twords being mean to everybody. and im really only mean to people who are mean to me,  :(

The_P

« Reply #451 on: July 16, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
Auntie Vivi, Auntie Vivi, I touched my feet onto the floor during my pilates workout for a few seconds. Woo-hoo!  :woohoo:

Wish Micah would hurry the fuck up sometimes. Fuck me.

Anyhow, can I get a star?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 09:51:48 AM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #452 on: July 16, 2007, 09:52:19 AM »
sigh.  hadron, go and read my response to you, about two pages ago.  ::)
I thought creative writing came under the aegis of english. It was the one bit of it i actually enjoyed doing when i was doing my GCSE's.

Oooh, "aegis" is synonymous with words like "sponsorship" and "support". Didn't know that.
lol, i wouldnt say that they were very good synonyms myself (Lucifer correct me if i am wrong).

not brilliant, i agree.  the word has its roots in greek mythology, and does mean those things, but in common parlance, it's more likely to mean "under the umbrella of" or"as a subdivion of".

so you're both right.  isn't that nice?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #453 on: July 16, 2007, 09:53:36 AM »
it's your dream world, it awaits. all those imaginary friends fuck you. :P

fixed.   :eyelash:

Remember, I am just a figment of your imagination according to soliplism (however you spell that shit).   You are such a tease.

i hate to have to tell you this, alex, but there you were, in my figments last night...

...and you were crap. 

sorry.  better luck next time.

:P

:laugh:

I was crap, yet there is a next time?   The dreamworld version of me needs to redeem himself then.   If it was any consolation, my dreams last night were pretty shitty as well.   

it was a devastatingly witty retort, rather than the actual truth.  :P  :laugh:  but if it means you'll try harder, who am i to argue?   :angel:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #454 on: July 16, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »

nope.

and you might want to think twice before acting like a little shit towards my friends, too.
but i thought this site was geard twords being mean to everybody. and im really only mean to people who are mean to me,  :(

whining, richard?  and don't you think you're coming to the wrong person for sympathy?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: July 16, 2007, 09:56:58 AM »
Auntie Vivi, Auntie Vivi, I touched my feet onto the floor during my pilates workout for a few seconds. Woo-hoo!  :woohoo:

Wish Micah would hurry the fuck up sometimes. Fuck me.

Anyhow, can I get a star?

you want micah to fuck you?  :yikes:

anyway, here you are:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #456 on: July 16, 2007, 09:57:35 AM »
sigh.  hadron, go and read my response to you, about two pages ago.  ::)
I thought creative writing came under the aegis of english. It was the one bit of it i actually enjoyed doing when i was doing my GCSE's.

Oooh, "aegis" is synonymous with words like "sponsorship" and "support". Didn't know that.
lol, i wouldnt say that they were very good synonyms myself (Lucifer correct me if i am wrong).

not brilliant, i agree.  the word has its roots in greek mythology, and does mean those things, but in common parlance, it's more likely to mean "under the umbrella of" or"as a subdivion of".

so you're both right.  isn't that nice?
Oh it is nice to be right. But you never did say why creative writing doesnt come under english, and if not what it does come under? (its a serious question, i am looking at uni modules and if i hate politics creative writing does sound like fun)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #457 on: July 16, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »
it grew out of english, yes, but is a subject in its own right, these days.

i'd never have got into it otherwise - i'm a scientist, not a literature person.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #458 on: July 16, 2007, 10:00:32 AM »
it grew out of english, yes, but is a subject in its own right, these days.

i'd never have got into it otherwise - i'm a scientist, not a literature person.
Ok then, if you were to catagorise it in something other than english, what would you call it?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #459 on: July 16, 2007, 10:07:58 AM »
CREATIVE FUCKING WRITING!!!

how many more times?  ::)

do pay attention.

The_P

« Reply #460 on: July 16, 2007, 10:14:09 AM »

do pay attention.

And he's enrolling into university now? He won't last with les professionals. I'd give him two days at least.

richard

« Reply #461 on: July 16, 2007, 10:16:04 AM »

nope.

whining, richard?  and don't you think you're coming to the wrong person for sympathy?
i really dont detect any whining in my typing but whatever, i thought we could just burry our differences and be pals, but obviously we cant. so thats cool. im just saying if you can dish it out you better be able to take it, people make fun of me on this board all the time and you dont see me acting like a butthurt faggot. if you make fun of me, chances are im going to return the favor

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #462 on: July 16, 2007, 10:17:33 AM »
it was a devastatingly witty retort, rather than the actual truth.  :P  :laugh:  but if it means you'll try harder, who am i to argue?   :angel:

The actual truth is that I wasn't in your figment last night, no dreams about me at all I would think.   I try harder the second time anyways, first time is just my way of saying hello (gotta save something).  

What field of science interests you the most?
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #463 on: July 16, 2007, 10:20:07 AM »

do pay attention.
I did pay attention, just wondering if they had any bizzare catagories they stick it under. As you dont know any i am assuming my first uni doesnt offer creative writing :(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: July 16, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »

nope.

i really dont detect any whining in my typing but whatever, i thought we could just burry our differences and be pals, but obviously we cant. so thats cool. im just saying if you can dish it out you better be able to take it, people make fun of me on this board all the time and you dont see me acting like a butthurt faggot. if you make fun of me, chances are im going to return the favor

sorry?  i do believe you started it, little one.  if you don't have the ability to play in the big league, don't annoy the players.

i have no differences with you to bury: as i said, it's out of my hands, now.