Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30140 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1740 on: April 21, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »
/lowers voice

Yeah, but the sex is better that way.

ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss!

:drool:

well, as long as it isn't abusive, of course.   >:(

Me? Abusive? Nope, sorry.

:-*

i know that, my love.  you're not cal, not by a gazillion light years.

:-*

you ARE a fucking good shag, though.  :LMAO:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1741 on: April 21, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »
 :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1742 on: April 21, 2008, 04:41:33 PM »
i'll take that as a "you too!" shall i?

:P

:laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1743 on: April 21, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
What has a similar effect to Senna?
i'll take that as a "you too!" shall i?

:P

:laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1744 on: April 22, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »
Calendale is a dick Carla?  You need a dick :laugh:

Too many fools now?

How am I a fool?  I dxed myself, and helped myself do alot without meds, because I new I could.  If I took the meds, I may have never found my inner strenght, because of a pill was always there to help me.  You think I need DHEA, steroidal hormone for ever?  You praying or something?  No way, it could build up to toxic levels, so I have to stop sometime, unless I am 35.  Aging indivuals are deficent, unless they do special diet, its part of aging.  I jacked myself up with b vitamins, in the amount of 100 units, plus a multi to increase natural output of this hormone.  I read some more, come to find out, I was doing things to upregulate it already.  Exercise increases it.  I am on low dosage, I picked it out, because of various factors, such as lifestyle habits.  I am far from a fool, but not in a sense of humorous.  I was afraid a long time ago, when my grandmother suggested I take it.  She probably though it would increase my work performance for her yard and cleaning jobs.  I didn't want to loose my hair, but if only I looked further, STEROID!  I am not surprised though, mom didn't object to hormone.  I herd her saying something about this before about grandchildren because of a certain someone.  My brother did, and now I still herd her say it to me again.  She tried to get me to go with Rebbeca at family dollar, and I wasn't ready.  Seems like a bipolar thing, stirring up trouble.  When I was talking to Jen she said shit to me to.  I was get the fuck away from cunt, I will make my own decisions, in a good mood.  Its been 3 weeks now, it shouldn't be much longer till I can stop this hormone.  I may infact be able to eat wheat again, I think I see what happens with it, and the hormone may help.    The hormone's upregulation of the immune system, may be enough for me act normal with gluten consumption.  Aluminum in flour may cause mouth sores, either that or its the wheat protein itself, gliadin, more specifically.  This has many implications, going back to skin cancer and weight issues.  I did however loose all that I am supposed to, pretty much without the hormone, like 2 lbs was left.  I had to demonstrate I had lots of knowledge to do what I did, THAT IS NOT A FOOL!.  You think everything is a fool, because its convient, that is what it looks like to me, although I am not completely sure.  I won't, however, go into specific details.  I AM BOSS! >:D
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1745 on: April 22, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
No way I could improve that with the blabberizer. :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1746 on: April 22, 2008, 02:07:34 PM »
i thought you'd applied it...

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1747 on: April 22, 2008, 05:47:01 PM »
Blah blah blah, says the man with the overstimulation issue.  Encase you haven't noticed, you picking on my lack of editing is not the end of the world to me, there are far more important talents in this world then that.  I am not saying that it is not important.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1748 on: April 23, 2008, 06:55:00 AM »
How do you expect to become a doctor when you can't even put two thoughts together clearly?
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1749 on: April 23, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »
Why would I listen to you, when you go beating our mom up?

How many blunts have you had today so far?, but its ok, it only killls a few brain cells.

You don't sound particularly smart.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1750 on: April 23, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »
Your ignoring me now?  That tells me something. :laugh:

duncvis

« Reply #1751 on: April 23, 2008, 03:50:31 PM »
Your ignoring me now?  That tells me something. :laugh:

that you're mental?  :hahaha:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1752 on: April 23, 2008, 05:48:34 PM »
Everyone is not autistic or like you, mental case :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1753 on: April 24, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »
Everyone is not autistic or like you, mental case :laugh:

re-arrange these words into a well known phrase or saying.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1754 on: April 24, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »
No way I could improve that with the blabberizer. :LMAO:

I know that is the common name, but I rather prefer the label, "Babel Finger."

Any other use is abusive.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.