Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30039 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1755 on: April 24, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

Everyone is not autistic or like you, mental case :laugh:

re-arrange these words into a well known phrase or saying.

How about just moving the letters around some?

'Everyone is not autistic or like you, mental case'
anagrams to
'Ya! I am snootier. I invites a cute, lonely toe-sucker'

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1756 on: April 24, 2008, 09:35:23 AM »
:LMAO:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1757 on: April 24, 2008, 09:39:45 AM »

Hats off to Dr. Randy.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1758 on: April 24, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »

Everyone is not autistic or like you, mental case :laugh:

re-arrange these words into a well known phrase or saying.

How about just moving the letters around some?

'Everyone is not autistic or like you, mental case'
anagrams to
'Ya! I am snootier. I invites a cute, lonely toe-sucker'

That anagram generator is funny!

:plus:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1759 on: April 24, 2008, 02:27:07 PM »
I forgot to mention this before I got off, well, my session was over.  I don't not necessarly associate mental with aspergers syndrome, it was more a of a joke.  I would appreciate all those ignoring me to come forward and talk about their feelings.  I will appologize, and I would like them to appologize, its just not healthy keeping those things hanging around.

I lost another lb, damn I am good :laugh:  I figured out my caloric intake, and stuck to it to the t, and exactly as planned, I lost a lb.  I ought to teach a class. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1760 on: April 24, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »
I forgot to mention this before I got off, well, my session was over.  I don't not necessarly associate mental with aspergers syndrome, it was more a of a joke.  I would appreciate all those ignoring me to come forward and talk about their feelings.  I will appologize, and I would like them to appologize, its just not healthy keeping those things hanging around.

I lost another lb, damn I am good :laugh:  I figured out my caloric intake, and stuck to it to the t, and exactly as planned, I lost a lb.  I ought to teach a class. :laugh:

you log on to I2 for therapy?

i'd love to meet your therapist...

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1761 on: April 24, 2008, 02:35:39 PM »
I am at the libary, 45 minutes max per session, then a 10 minute break is required.  I got over on their ass, there is an express internet I go on for 15 minutes, while I am suppose to be on break.  On top of that I go on that express after my 1.5 hour daily max session is over. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1762 on: April 24, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »
I guess we have the library to thank for a lot of things, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1763 on: April 24, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »
Are you at ease with me?

I just want to joke with you, like Lucifer.  We don't need the ignore thing.
I think my lack of editing and my low blows is why you are ignoring me.  I try not to make comments about aspergers syndrome, at least, like most of the time.  I will edit more, but understand that my nasty comments are not serious, its a joke.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1764 on: April 24, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »
I don't think Lucifer's got you on ignore, Randy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1765 on: April 24, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »
How many more beers do you drink  when your on here with me?, I want a pie chart comparing it to your average consumption. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1766 on: April 24, 2008, 03:11:05 PM »
How many more beers do you drink  when your on here with me?, I want a pie chart comparing it to your average consumption. :laugh:

Are you asking me if you drive me to drink? The answer is no, but a beer does make your posts more fun to read.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1767 on: April 24, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »
Your comfortable at your present point in life then?,  that is low.  I would never reach a limit, even if I was severly handicapped
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:13:51 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1768 on: April 24, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »
Your comfortable at your present point in life then?,  that is low.  I would never reach a limit, even if I was severly handicapped

I know. You've proved it many times. Low is never low enough.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1769 on: April 25, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »
Yes, my nasty comments cut you down :laugh: