Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30448 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1470 on: January 26, 2008, 02:02:06 PM »
You are making much more sense
today, AND not being mean.

It's nice.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1471 on: January 26, 2008, 02:03:57 PM »
So you are saying you want me to stop using commas and shit? :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1472 on: January 26, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »
So you are saying you want me to stop using commas and shit? :laugh:
Nah just omit the semi-colons :P

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1473 on: January 26, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »
I don't think the machine is off, perhaps the scale is.  Dip shit nephew and sister where fuckn around with it.  I put a pen mark next to the 0 then zeroed the scale there.  The scale itself seems fine actually.

Fuck, I was tried, its really 25%, with a loss of 15lbs suggested.

Does this mean I have diease or something, because I feel fine.  I wonder if that visual imagery I am doing is fucking the thing up.  I try to imagine a ball of intense energy, I say to myself that it will make me stronger, and It does.  I am willing to suggest that might be uping the electrical activity in my  body, and thus screwing it up.  There is caffeine in the tea I am taking, and I don't brew, I put all the leaves in water, and drink.  Caffeine is a diruetic itself.  I think they don't do anything because they are herbs, and its affects are stronger than expected.

Listen monkey nuts ~ that scale is like 20 years old! Cut back on the ginseng and buy a new scale!!! They are only $5-$10 at the dollar store. Tell your mommy to get you one. Scales now are digital and some even talk! That scale still has a dial and it's made of tin. Could that be possibly why it is inaccurae? This is what you base your life on??? If what that scale tells you is so important to you then it would be worthwhile investment to get a new one. If you just want a general idea once in a while then keep the old school tin one. You call it a machine, but it's an old beat up scale! If it's easier to blame me then go ahead.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1474 on: January 26, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »
Weighing yourself everyday like you do is not a good thing to do. Your weight fluctuates during the day, you could come up with 3 different weights during the course of the day, this is not something to base your entire life around. If you laid off the beans maybe you could see your abs. You are always bloated, not fat! For all the reading you do, you should be at least reading up to date stuff not old ass medical books.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1475 on: January 26, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »
Or better still don't buy any herbs and roots for a month and entertain a lady who has sex for money.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1476 on: January 27, 2008, 01:26:52 PM »
Weighing yourself everyday like you do is not a good thing to do. Your weight fluctuates during the day, you could come up with 3 different weights during the course of the day, this is not something to base your entire life around. If you laid off the beans maybe you could see your abs. You are always bloated, not fat! For all the reading you do, you should be at least reading up to date stuff not old ass medical books.

You don't know nutrition like I do.  I lost a 2lb in 4 days for more strict dieting, I need to loose another 12 for what I want.  A loss like that could improve insulin metabolism.  The machine is probably on target, its me that is not quite.  I got skills, so its not hard.  It was a good experiment, now I got to fix it.  I learned things about my body itself.  1lb in 4 days is double the speed recommended by doctors, and that is supposed to be for a short time due to water losses.  I am not really pissing that much.  I am in very good shape, so I am protected, that is probably one of the reasons I don't notice the extra 12 or so lbs.  I can tell its correct because 132 was what I weighed in my late teens, and 136 is a little more.  The weight you weigh at 25 is the weight you should stay at, and that is probably 136.  I guess I lost the muscles mass from not using weights, but I do strenght training now, no weights.  Each exercise is done using body weight, and half the speed which one should normally do it, that makes its extra hard, and I am hurting now actually.  There should not be alot of gas when things like beans are ate,  indeed, I got some acidophillus in my refrigerator. There are a few scratches on my stomach from the shaver, but I have ocean potion healing them.  It has herbal extracts, vitamins, plus essential fatty acids.  I just should go gentle with the razor to.  I have an apricot scrub also, reduces the apperances of unwanted things, like scars.  Looks much better with the scar creams I have been using.  The scale seems to be on target, but I do want a knew one to be on the safe side.  I lost weight by paying more attention to my appetite.  I also am consuming an average of 3200mg of green tea polyphenols, a very high dose.  A bit higher to inhibit telomarse activity for cancer therapy.  Damn, feel hyper, it was fuckn awesome.  I felt more energetic.  Body fat get meausred 2 times a month, weight 1 time a week, but more frequently should be done given the circumstances.  They said the cancer was gone.
     Either that, or there is a diease that is hidden for lazy doctors eyes.  That is not so bad in reality, I did alot of reading, do lots of things myself, without them.  They don't got the brains they should sometimes. :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:09:00 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1477 on: January 28, 2008, 05:23:19 PM »
They don't got the brains they should sometimes. :laugh:

quoted for hilarity.  :toporly:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1478 on: January 28, 2008, 05:24:12 PM »
 :plus:

My eyes just glazed over,
and I didn't catch that.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #1479 on: January 28, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »

You don't know nutrition like I do.  I lost a 2lb in 4 days for more strict dieting, I need to loose another 12 for what I want.  A loss like that could improve insulin metabolism.  The machine is probably on target, its me that is not quite.  I got skills, so its not hard.  It was a good experiment, now I got to fix it.  I learned things about my body itself.  1lb in 4 days is double the speed recommended by doctors, and that is supposed to be for a short time due to water losses.  I am not really pissing that much.  I am in very good shape, so I am protected, that is probably one of the reasons I don't notice the extra 12 or so lbs.  I can tell its correct because 132 was what I weighed in my late teens, and 136 is a little more.  The weight you weigh at 25 is the weight you should stay at, and that is probably 136.  I guess I lost the muscles mass from not using weights, but I do strenght training now, no weights.  Each exercise is done using body weight, and half the speed which one should normally do it, that makes its extra hard, and I am hurting now actually.  There should not be alot of gas when things like beans are ate,  indeed, I got some acidophillus in my refrigerator. There are a few scratches on my stomach from the shaver, but I have ocean potion healing them.  It has herbal extracts, vitamins, plus essential fatty acids.  I just should go gentle with the razor to.  I have an apricot scrub also, reduces the apperances of unwanted things, like scars.  Looks much better with the scar creams I have been using.  The scale seems to be on target, but I do want a knew one to be on the safe side.  I lost weight by paying more attention to my appetite.  I also am consuming an average of 3200mg of green tea polyphenols, a very high dose.  A bit higher to inhibit telomarse activity for cancer therapy.  Damn, feel hyper, it was fuckn awesome.  I felt more energetic.  Body fat get meausred 2 times a month, weight 1 time a week, but more frequently should be done given the circumstances.  They said the cancer was gone.
     Either that, or there is a diease that is hidden for lazy doctors eyes.  That is not so bad in reality, I did alot of reading, do lots of things myself, without them.  They don't got the brains they should sometimes. :laugh:

Awesome
 :spacecraft:
 :plus:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1480 on: January 28, 2008, 06:18:02 PM »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1481 on: January 28, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »
Or better still don't buy any herbs and roots for a month and entertain a lady who has sex for money.

I thought that you did not approve of the exchange of sex for money, Sir Les.

:evillaugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1482 on: January 29, 2008, 04:57:46 AM »

That is OK I don't approve of Randy either, but....."necessary evil"?
If anyone needs to it is him.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1483 on: January 29, 2008, 05:03:11 AM »

That is OK I don't approve of Randy either, but....."necessary evil"?
If anyone needs to it is him.

People often say that about virgin guys, but I wonder if they would decide that they like sex so much that they spend all their money on prostitutes.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1484 on: January 29, 2008, 05:06:06 AM »
Might be better than on herbal supplements.