Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30423 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1455 on: January 12, 2008, 06:20:58 AM »
What are your special interests? I don't think you have hinted at these?  :evillaugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1456 on: January 14, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
Exercise
Helping others :wanker:
 :wanker:

I would like to learn to do strip for my girlfriend.
I would like to learn to do flips to, that would also ber fun.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Kosmonaut

« Reply #1457 on: January 19, 2008, 12:08:05 PM »
I have bought some Korean Ginseng capsules, 500mg containing 2% ginsenosides.

What would you advise as a recommend dosage?
( It is very vague on the bottle and says take one or two capsules twice or three times daily. Do not exceed stated dose. This is not really good enough.)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1458 on: January 20, 2008, 02:34:39 PM »
I know 156 milligrams of gisengosides is the maxium recommendation form the chineese physican's manual.  That is panax, I will check this one, maybe similar

I see my herb book says korean red or a steamed white is panax.  Panax and maybe the other part means cure all.  Take if for a maxium of 2weeks and 2weeks off.  I can't take any ginseng till at least febuary now.

Oh shit, my body fat is 24%.  I thought dandelion root was not enough to confuse it, but it was I guess.  I makes you piss enough that the machine doesn't get the right answer.  How the fuck can I see my abs?    Its  needs work, but it don't seem like its that much.  I am what 154lbs, and I guess I should loose what 10-15lbs to put into normal.  I see my abs especially well when my body is hot.  I checked it a couple of times, even thought the other machine was busted, because I only got 3 uses out of it, and am supposed to get 2000.  It shuts off after 60secs of no use to.  I got myself off wheat, dairy, and all sweets.  I guess too many nuts, but are nutritous.  The other thing that would fuck the machine up is diease state, I was told my cancer was cured, the minimum 5 years is reached.  I bruise easily, almost as if the body fat is low.  That could be circulation problem, but I don't know how that  could be, all those herbs and exercise.  I like to eat healthy vegetables and exercise, therefore  even if I was off that much, it would be real bad.  I lost 20lbs in one month before, Dr. Stokes was real worried, that is 2.5 the speed the weight should come off.  The least I have weight as an adult is 145, perhaps I should go back to that.  It seems that maybe an more ideal weight.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 05:15:10 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1459 on: January 21, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »
I thought 24% is normal?

Your doctor was right to be worried, losing weight fast can damage your health in ways you may not see until later.

You like to eat vegetables, exercise and be healthy. There is nothing wrong with that is there? To stay the way you are?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1460 on: January 22, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »
I double checked, its worse, 28.1%, but it doesn't look like it.  My weight is 149lbs, and according to the data, I need to loose 20lbs.  I don't have love handles or the so called beer belly.    Hmmm... lost my muscles mass, I was 135 when I was not in my late teens.  How very fuckn strange and the one in the health food store had trouble reading me.  I did stop cut down on the nuts, I lost intrest.  I don't have any diease that I can see.
That 129lbs should put me at 15% body fat, which is ideal.

Oh renaeden, the 20's are ideal for a woman.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:43:30 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1461 on: January 22, 2008, 09:54:57 PM »
Personally, I don't think that machine has got it right.

You have always looked on the thin side to me. I do not think you need to lose weight.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1462 on: January 23, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »
I don't think the machine is off, perhaps the scale is.  Dip shit nephew and sister where fuckn around with it.  I put a pen mark next to the 0 then zeroed the scale there.  The scale itself seems fine actually.

Fuck, I was tried, its really 25%, with a loss of 15lbs suggested.

Does this mean I have diease or something, because I feel fine.  I wonder if that visual imagery I am doing is fucking the thing up.  I try to imagine a ball of intense energy, I say to myself that it will make me stronger, and It does.  I am willing to suggest that might be uping the electrical activity in my  body, and thus screwing it up.  There is caffeine in the tea I am taking, and I don't brew, I put all the leaves in water, and drink.  Caffeine is a diruetic itself.  I think they don't do anything because they are herbs, and its affects are stronger than expected.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1463 on: January 23, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »
I could actually see your sister doing
it purposefully.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1464 on: January 23, 2008, 05:05:36 PM »
Do you treat people in real life the same as you do on the net if so do they call the police or do they just kick the shit out of you?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1465 on: January 24, 2008, 02:57:30 PM »
No I don't, and I don't get in fist fights.  I am in great shape anyway to protect myself, just in case.

Ok, I took the caffeine out, and sea vegetables which are also diuretic.  Some common vegetables are diuretics to, like celery, which has a photochemical that is desirable to women.

So I got up around 9am, drank some water, took a piss, and then I got a measurement of 24%.   That is about as accurate as its going to get.  So, I losts 1%body fat in one day, that is pretty quick :o.  I thought I was cured of cancer, what is this 24% deal, when I can see my abs?  The machine was on clearance from $10, to $5, ghee, can't imagine why.  Lazy people don't want to make positive changes in their lives. ::)  I got a very good looking body at 24% body fat. :laugh:  Its pratically impossible to pinch skin off my stomach, or under my arm pits.  The machine itself works on a simple accurate prinicipal, known as bioimpedinal analysis, which sends an electric curent through your body.  The error is .1%  Maybe the body fat is even distributed, concentrated in some areas, or I have some kind of diease.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1466 on: January 24, 2008, 07:23:48 PM »
I would disregard that machine.

If you look good and feel good, do not worry about some measurements.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1467 on: January 25, 2008, 02:05:40 PM »
I had cancer, and it was supposedly in remission.  I am wondering if 5 years was not enough time to go by, perhaps that is fucking it up.  I am just watching out for my own health, considering I almost died a few times, and  would rather not die yet.  I would like to help at least a few people first.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1468 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »
Have you ever gotten in trouble for stalking?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1469 on: January 26, 2008, 01:34:58 PM »
No, had too many emotional issues, althought I did put them aside to help my grandfather who died first, then my grandmother.  As soon as those emotional issues left however, I felt all this sexual energy I never had before, but still then no stalking.