Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30147 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2007, 03:30:29 PM »
You know what Dunc?  Your thoughts are that of a person with AS.

No shit, Einstein, since they're my thoughts and I have AS. :LMAO:

You mean logical ones?  :eyebrows: Meds, sphincter boy. Take em.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2007, 03:36:31 PM »
Regardless of what you think, I honestly can say its much easier for me now, this is why I choose struggling instead of meds.  I just knew, and all that meditation is great mental exercise.  Docs are a fuckn idiot.  I have asked, yet they are too lazy to do what I want sometimes, so I don't bother at times.  Just like my dad, I don't ask him!  Although, most of the time they do.  I am smart enough on my own most of the time.

Thanks for your concern. ;D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2007, 03:38:30 PM »
Regardless of what you think, I honestly can say its much easier for me now, this is why I choose struggling instead of meds.  I just knew, and all that meditation is great mental exercise.  Docs are a fuckn idiot.  I have asked, yet they are too lazy to do what I want sometimes, so I don't bother at times.  Just like my dad, I don't ask him!  Although, most of the time they do.  I am smart enough on my own most of the time.

Thanks for your concern. ;D

Yes, they are one. The borg. Out to get you.
Surrender now, and it will be easier in the long run.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2007, 06:37:28 PM »
this thread had me in the aisles.....that is, until calandale posted.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »
this thread had me in the aisles.....that is, until calandale posted.

That's good, you were blocking the view.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »
Pi, I esentially did what I did, on purpose if you have not figured that out.  I don't wish to be dxed or told about meds, I am man enough to admit weakness, and I don't feel the need for meds.  I don't want to hear how dellusional I am either, I know my faults, I work on faults, and I appologize if I do wrong to some one.  I thinks things are honestly done, but I see a few things, small as they are.  It just feels so close and then boom!  Keep fuckn truckn, and I am absolutely certain things will go back to normal.  So fuckn close, and I am just enjoying my hard work so much.

I am sorry, PI.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2007, 08:54:04 AM »
See? I told you he was getting better.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2007, 09:05:18 AM »
Thing is Flo I am not one of the ones that constantly nags you about taking your meds- I believe that's your decision to make.  I realise that you had good intentions with the pm's you sent me, but there is a lot more to my problems than you will ever know- the past isn't something that can be erased simply by avoiding wheat and dairy products. I understand your desire to help people but you are not one of the people I know enough to feel comfortable discussing this kind of stuff with.

So thank you for the offer, and there's no need to apologise (I got your pm today), but I'd rather deal with this with the people I'm close to.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2007, 09:07:38 AM »
I need to act like a professional if I want to be one.  Wear the title I have on avitar! ;D

Yes it is, you are not the doctor here, I am!  I mean I have studied and observered and am pretty sure of such. Mom said I become stupider with consumption, and I agree.  I was too wrapped up in my addicition to pay any attention, but I see now.  I am not a black and white thinker, but thank you for you concern.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2007, 09:12:51 AM »
I need to act like a professional if I want to be one.  Wear the title I have on avitar! ;D

Do you think that title would make a good advertising sign?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2007, 09:33:32 AM »
9/10, if I get agrivated withsome one, its AS.  Please don't feel embarassed on my account, just work on your faults and remember, and I am still doing  bullshit of another kind myself.  I miss little things in editing and still doing truama fuck shit.  I am not going to stop making things right untill I am satisfied, and even if that means never!  I probably will be though.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2007, 09:47:07 AM »

The_P

« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »
I dont think Carla is one of the "less abled' around here, however Mc Fuck Face is by the way he is acting now. If he "STF" others will learn an important lesson. I dont want to hear "Yeah and dont listen to
 listen to Randy". Pretty good for a person who didnot eat all day:-) Mc Jagger, "please" dont interupt me with your childish non sense. I am not making fun of Carla, and infact the quotes and editing is to help illustrate a point. You helped me before Mc Jagger, not let me finish. We can talk about you after. I used to respect you, but that is wanning.:-(  I know you have it you, seen it before. "Shit" it out my man. LOL Excuse the joke, I am hypoglycemic from not having acess to good food. I tend to make jokes when in distress, or horny.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ynvmyncbll

My recording is based on Randy's post, which would give us an accurate portrayal of what Randy sounds like these days. (Excuse the laughter -- this wasn't rehearsed or anything, after all.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 10:27:42 AM by Cowardly_Snake »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2007, 01:12:16 PM »
:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein