Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30144 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2007, 05:10:12 PM »
I dont think Carla is one of the "less abled' around here, however Mc Fuck Face is by the way he is acting now. If he "STF" others will learn an important lesson. I dont want to hear "Yeah and dont listen to
 listen to Randy". Pretty good for a person who didnot eat all day:-) Mc Jagger, "please" dont interupt me with your childish non sense. I am not making fun of Carla, and infact the quotes and editing is to help illustrate a point. You helped me before Mc Jagger, not let me finish. We can talk about you after. I used to respect you, but that is wanning.:-(  I know you have it you, seen it before. "Shit" it out my man. LOL Excuse the joke, I am hypoglycemic from not having acess to good food. I tend to make jokes when in distress, or horny.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2007, 05:24:30 PM »
I tend to make jokes when in distress, or horny.

Are you ever otherwise?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2007, 05:32:45 PM »
My house is fine, I do something called "cleaning" fuck whit. The mear reason I get so much attention is because I am so not abled? doubt it:-) I was not in my own world, never was. Maybe you were, because you think your on top. Why dont you stay out of this, think of someone else except yourself. Christ, even I know when to butt out my need for attention. I am trying to make a point, and the less abled need to get it especially you. I was giving Jessica the benefit of doubt because of her disability, but I am sick of it. She also needs tough love. I was not helping her by being too nice.
um-kay!
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »
I always thought you were great, for an aspie, no kidding. Yeah, always at least thinking about sex. Its a driving force to be normal. I dont deny my lack of content for my current situation, but its almost what I want. It hurts as I am a perfectionist, like Carla's sister. Being made fun of and judged alot tends to do that, including attacking ones own friends. SORRY CARLA:-)
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2007, 06:29:18 PM »
Sean sounded too overstimulated to come here. Poor Carla, you are supposed to try and spend as much time as possible in a relationship like that. You are also supposed to adress your issues before hand as best you can. Shame on you Sean, you mouth breather <making fun of fatty mcblobb>. More like most boyfriends, wigga and nigga. Seems like they should have an orge party. Lol

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2007, 06:30:38 PM »
um-kay!
Misunderstood.

Teejay

« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »
JESSICA APPEARS TO HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ME ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION, AND THAT LIKE CARLA'S CURRENT BEHAVIOR IS CHILDISH. I THOUGHT CARLA DISAPROVED OF THAT BEHAVIOR BY THE WAY SHE COMMENTED ON HER FATHER'S BEHAVIOR. I NEED A FULL WOMEN ,NOT A GIRL, BECAUSE I EARNED IT.:-)

Is Jessica not a full woman?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2007, 10:34:48 AM »
So little time and so much happiness to spread.
* AllDayGlowRandy bows to the intensity memembers.
I have determined my purpose in life, and its a healer.  I wish to live as long as possible so I can do the most good, and being in shape helps me be one of the best.  Its a scarafice to  all that I care about, which is everyone.  I don't wish any harm to come to anyone here, infact the opposite.

I feel at times I am psychic, and the thought scares me. I am not allowed to do bad things with my powers or great harm will come to me.  I have seen this all too much, infact I almost died.  This comes out of need.  I am a very sensitive indivual, and that hurts quite a bit a times.  I lack the help I need, so I do it on my own. I did a excellent job! I had a vision of who my wife is, but I am not sure if I should  trust it. I SENSED ONE DAY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE COMING.  I need to devolpe these  powers more for good.  Meditation is mental exercise people, good for helping me devolpe my gift.  Devolpments means healthy habits for my brain, the better I am the more I can help.  I will be fuckn obessive about, for all.  This is no scam for attention or anything else you might be thinking. I AM NOT LOOSING MY MIND, INFACT I AM GAINING IT.  AS I DID WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO I SAW IN INCREASE IN WHAT I COULD DO.  I MUST CONTINUE FOR EVERYONE ELSE AND MYSELF.  I CARE ABOUT EVERYONE.  I WOLD LIKE TO SAY THIS, DON'T EXPECT ME TO BABY ANYONE,  TOUGH LOVE IS NECESSARY SOMETIMES SO STFU.

EXCUSE THE LACK OF EDITING, I AM IN A RUSH!  I AM BUSY ALOT PREPARING FOR COLLEGE AND TRAINING.  I AM DEVOLPING MYSELF FOR OTHERS!

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2007, 10:45:54 AM »
One word of advice if you're serious about helping people- when you want to offer people advice it might go down better if you didn't start off my asking them 'what the fuck is your problem.'

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2007, 10:47:31 AM »
3 PEOPLE, INCLUDING MYSELF ARE CRITICAL.  I WAS TRYING TO HELP THEM BEFORE, AND I AM STILL UPSET ABOUT THEM.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS RANDY
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2007, 10:47:42 AM »
I have determined my purpose in life, and its a healer.  I wish to live as long as possible so I can do the most good, and being in shape helps me be one of the best.  Its a scarafice to  all that I care about, which is everyone.  I don't wish any harm to come to anyone here, infact the opposite.

I feel at times I am psychic, and the thought scares me. I am not allowed to do bad things with my powers or great harm will come to me.  I have seen this all too much, infact I almost died.  This comes out of need.  I am a very sensitive indivual, and that hurts quite a bit a times.  I lack the help I need, so I do it on my own. I did a excellent job! I had a vision of who my wife is, but I am not sure if I should  trust it. I SENSED ONE DAY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE COMING.  I need to devolpe these  powers more for good.  Meditation is mental exercise people, good for helping me devolpe my gift.  Devolpments means healthy habits for my brain, the better I am the more I can help.  I will be fuckn obessive about, for all.  This is no scam for attention or anything else you might be thinking. I AM NOT LOOSING MY MIND, INFACT I AM GAINING IT.  AS I DID WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO I SAW IN INCREASE IN WHAT I COULD DO.  I MUST CONTINUE FOR EVERYONE ELSE AND MYSELF.  I CARE ABOUT EVERYONE.  I WOLD LIKE TO SAY THIS, DON'T EXPECT ME TO BABY ANYONE,  TOUGH LOVE IS NECESSARY SOMETIMES SO STFU.

EXCUSE THE LACK OF EDITING, I AM IN A RUSH!  I AM BUSY ALOT PREPARING FOR COLLEGE AND TRAINING.  I AM DEVOLPING MYSELF FOR OTHERS!

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF DELUSIONAL, HYPER THOUGHTS WHICH MOST PEOPLE WOULD ASSOCIATE WITH MANIA. GO TO THE DOCTOR. GO STRAIGHT TO THE DOCTOR. DO NOT PASS FUCKN GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

The_P

Re: TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS RANDY
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2007, 10:48:05 AM »

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF DELUSIONAL, HYPER THOUGHTS WHICH MOST PEOPLE WOULD ASSOCIATE WITH MANIA. GO TO THE DOCTOR. GO STRAIGHT TO THE DOCTOR. DO NOT PASS FUCKN GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

LOFL!!! +

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »
One word of advice if you're serious about helping people- when you want to offer people advice it might go down better if you didn't start off my asking them 'what the fuck is your problem.'

:plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2007, 01:04:02 PM »
 :agreed:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2007, 03:28:51 PM »
You know what Dunc?  Your thoughts are that of a person with AS.

I don't necessarly know what I experience, its just that I get a scary feeling after, and it occurs when people seriously stress the fuck out of me.

Thanks PI , but even though sometimes It appears I don't know, I do!  Watch your Husband, and you will see.

Spread your legs woman!