Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65844 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #2565 on: February 17, 2011, 06:56:15 AM »
you're proving my point, love

so, you're in control of yourself, people who smoke pot are not   ::)

I MUST be a weak person, unable to control my life,  and not really be a domme if I smoke pot, 'cause that is "weak"

I think the post below is the one that pissed you off. As you will know, drug taking is generally not recommended whilst 'playing'. If the below post pissed you off so much, that you felt the need to have a go at me rather than 'back up' why being stoned is the way to play, then it really reflects on you, not me. I suggest you run along if the below post by me is all it takes to annoy you, rather than back up your stance on drugged BDSM play.

No I quit smoking cigarettes, so that kind of halts the human ashtray fetish of mine .... but I smoke joints and blunts and often ash into my subs mouth, I also take HIS cigarette, and ash it into his mouth. even in public  ;)

It's a sign of love.

I know I slap my sub, and kick him and ash in his mouth, but he is very special to me. I care for him deeply. I let him sleep in the bed with us the other night, he was so happy he could burst but he was just as happy to get back in his cage. 

To have someone submit to you like that, it is like a gift. It should be treasured. I hate ungratefull dom/mes

I dont know this guy im talking to now...another object for me to spit on :) Just chatting.

So you are high when you are playing? Or do you do drugs a lot anyway and it's just part of your lifestyle like an addiction?

eris

« Reply #2566 on: February 17, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »
well that is why I decided to say something to you at this moment, but not why you annoy me

Ive said over and over - my issue is that you believe you are superior. You can continue to drag other personal issues into it instead of actually talking about the issue,  doesnt bother me.

saying that " drugged bdsm play is not reccomended" is just another example of why you think you're superior, and you thinking I need to *explain* myself about a moral issues is my WHOLE problem with you

my stance on "drugged" BDSM play ?

is that I smoke 2 joints in the morning, and I smoke 2 joints at night, and I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon cause they make me feel alright  :thumbup:

sorry that doest meet your standards :)

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2567 on: February 17, 2011, 07:37:09 AM »
well that is why I decided to say something to you at this moment, but not why you annoy me

Ive said over and over - my issue is that you believe you are superior. You can continue to drag other personal issues into it instead of actually talking about the issue,  doesnt bother me.

saying that " drugged bdsm play is not reccomended" is just another example of why you think you're superior, and you thinking I need to *explain* myself about a moral issues is my WHOLE problem with you

my stance on "drugged" BDSM play ?

is that I smoke 2 joints in the morning, and I smoke 2 joints at night, and I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon cause they make me feel alright  :thumbup:

sorry that doest meet your standards :)

So, if I have a comment that differs to someone else, I automatically *think* I am superior? That's an odd thing to say.

To be honest, as I said, it seems your insecurity about how much you use has caused you to take on some kind of stance against me. If you really honestly thought it was not such a big deal, and quite acceptable and you in fact were confident and happy with your drug use, I doubt you would have said anything to me or have been annoyed by what I said.

eris

« Reply #2568 on: February 17, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »
lol

so, you're sayiing I secretly think I'm a drug addict and you "showing me the way" caused me to have some sort of butthurt reaction ?

naaa, you're not projecting at all  !!!

And if I feel like saying something to you I will say it. Im not going to keep an opinion to myself because you don't think it is an approptiate time to make it. Confronting you does not mean you've upset me, only that I want to call you out cause I think you're acting like a jerk.  

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2569 on: February 17, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »
lol

so, you're sayiing I secretly think I'm a drug addict and you "showing me the way" caused me to have some sort of butthurt reaction ?

And if I feel like saying something to you I will say it. Im not going to keep an opinion to myself because you don't think it is an approptiate time to make it. Confronting you does not mean you've upset me, only that I want to call you out cause I think you're acting like a jerk.  

I made one statement and now I'm 'showing you the way'. Spare me, and run along. You are making a fool of yourself.

eris

« Reply #2570 on: February 17, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »
right, cause im a pothead fool that needs to learn how to control and master my life  ::)

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2571 on: February 22, 2011, 06:58:25 AM »
lol

I made one statement and now I'm 'showing you the way'. Spare me, and run along. You are making a fool of yourself.

So, as per the above, you were told to run along days ago.

Now you have chosen to come back and rehash it when it suits you because you 'don't like someone'....then, after a few rambling posts, at your whim, it's suddenly finished again? One minute I'm not answering you, then the next minute you're twisting it around.

It already was over eeris. And you rambling on when I logged off 'that I wouldn't answer you' or 'oh, she won't talk to me', then you come back days later on another tangent. Why don't you focus on what you know best rather than to start arguments because you don't like someone. No one gives a shit. Seriously, they don't.

I'm not answering in your 50 different 'Whine about Eclair' threads, the whole thing was over days ago.

eris

« Reply #2572 on: February 22, 2011, 08:18:30 AM »
yeah, it was over days ago, but you keep bumping the threads huh  :laugh:

you're the one who wont keep it to one thread, I even try to repost everything in the main callout thread trying to keep it all straight.

We aren't saying anything new to each other. Im sorry I hurt your feelings, Eclair :(  Hope you can get over it.

till then  ? unless you have something new to say.... I'm bored with this.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2573 on: February 23, 2011, 06:25:03 AM »
yeah, it was over days ago, but you keep bumping the threads huh  :laugh:

you're the one who wont keep it to one thread, I even try to repost everything in the main callout thread trying to keep it all straight.

We aren't saying anything new to each other. Im sorry I hurt your feelings, Eclair :(  Hope you can get over it.

till then  ? unless you have something new to say.... I'm bored with this.

:yawn:

Ahh, you keep bumping threads Bitch Tits, as my daughters would say.

You cried about me logging off last week, please, if you are going to do a call out, do it properly, otherwise, take a long toke, feel sorry for yourself, and try to berate those who have tried their best in their lives....accuse them of being 'over confident' if you will.

Sorry, if I had better things to do in my thirties than to scour the internet for sex and play pretend Domme, when really I should have been trying to get my shit together...oops, did I say that...

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:36:05 AM by FraudSquad »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2574 on: February 23, 2011, 08:10:59 AM »

Sorry, if I had better things to do in my thirties than to scour the internet for sex and play pretend Domme, when really I should have been trying to get my shit together...oops, did I say that...

:popcorn:

What is the reason you picked the username "Eclair" , is there some kind of significance to them?  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #2575 on: February 23, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »

We aren't saying anything new to each other. Im sorry I hurt your feelings, Eclair :(  Hope you can get over it.

till then  ? unless you have something new to say.... I'm bored with this.

:yawn:

Ahh, you keep bumping threads Bitch Tits, as my daughters would say.

You cried about me logging off last week, please, if you are going to do a call out, do it properly, otherwise, take a long toke, feel sorry for yourself, and try to berate those who have tried their best in their lives....accuse them of being 'over confident' if you will.

wow, I REALLY pissed you off, huh

try to get over it

:)

Osensitive1

« Reply #2576 on: February 23, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »
when really I should have been trying to get my shit together.
Always took it as a given that people who really have their shit together don't hang in places like this. No offense to the membership; just saying.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2577 on: February 23, 2011, 07:24:46 PM »
when really I should have been trying to get my shit together.
Always took it as a given that people who really have their shit together don't hang in places like this. No offense to the membership; just saying.

You are here, too.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Osensitive1

« Reply #2578 on: February 23, 2011, 07:25:57 PM »
Obviously.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2579 on: February 23, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »
Eh, I know a couple of people who "really have their shit together," and I wouldn't want to be them.  :screwy:

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"