Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65802 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #2550 on: February 14, 2011, 07:36:57 AM »
Sort of... but it is your choice. :)

Been wondering whether Hadron will change his name back too. Haven't seen him in ages though.

I was Mrs. Ace at one stage. :: sigh ::
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2551 on: February 14, 2011, 07:48:05 AM »
Sort of... but it is your choice. :)

Been wondering whether Hadron will change his name back too. Haven't seen him in ages though.

I was Mrs. Ace at one stage. :: sigh ::

Aww... :hug:

And more hugs.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2552 on: February 14, 2011, 08:30:40 PM »
Thanks for the hugs. I will be fine. :) I still love GA to bits, that hasn't changed.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2553 on: February 14, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »
When are you gonna put your boobs back in your av?

Ha ha...they were only my avatar briefly, as I recall. No, it was a one off I think. My boobs are somewhere else in this site, I think my birthday thread last year Callaway reposted them from somewhere else.

Was it me?  I thought you reposted them when I posted a red bra birthday cake for you.  I never saw them when you posted them before because I wasn't online at the time.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2554 on: February 14, 2011, 09:38:17 PM »
When are you gonna put your boobs back in your av?

Ha ha...they were only my avatar briefly, as I recall. No, it was a one off I think. My boobs are somewhere else in this site, I think my birthday thread last year Callaway reposted them from somewhere else.

Was it me?  I thought you reposted them when I posted a red bra birthday cake for you.  I never saw them when you posted them before because I wasn't online at the time.

Oh, oops...I've sporadically posted covered boobs briefly from time to time...you reposted the link for Tesla in HIS birthday thread from my birthday thread....no wonder I cafuse myself  :laugh:...

Thanks Parts!  And everyone else. I guess I missed it.  I was checking to see if Eclair posted her boobies for me for my birthday to try to get me to come back to the board...  No luck.

Sorry for being a stranger, but kids take a lot of work!  And I've only got one...   I had no idea.

:agreed:

Eclair posted them for her birthday.  Here's a link:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,13538.msg572764.html#msg572764

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2555 on: February 15, 2011, 05:51:42 AM »
Thanks for the hugs. I will be fine. :) I still love GA to bits, that hasn't changed.

:hug:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #2556 on: February 17, 2011, 05:26:52 AM »
so, do you genuinely try to project your values on others, and think others should live up to your standards, or are you just trying to stir shit with people ?

Cause honestly I cant tell. You seem like a smart person, tis a shame you're so full of yourself. Or is it an act ?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2557 on: February 17, 2011, 05:31:34 AM »
so, do you genuinely try to project your values on others, and think others should live up to your standards, or are you just trying to stir shit with people ?

Cause honestly I cant tell. You seem like a smart person, tis a shame you're so full of yourself. Or is it an act ?

Perhaps you should give me an example on what you base your opinion on? ie; that I am so full of myself, or, that I stir shit with people?

eris

« Reply #2558 on: February 17, 2011, 05:43:08 AM »
well, I guess I could go on and dig up some examples, and I will if I must,  but I am sure you know what I mean

You do seem to have a lot of posts where you are chatting with friends and seems like a sweet girl, but other times it's obvious. really. I can remember when I first joined the site and you didn't even believe I was genuine with my words before you even got to talk to me. That is water under the bridge, it obviously didn't effect me I just wonder WHY you are this way.

It seems like the only things that stir your fiery tongue in you is when people are doing something you are somehow opposed to or dont agree with. To be a strong person is one thing, to be a dominant woman is one thing... but only to comment on what you seem to be weaknesses in others does not exude confidence.

If you really honestly do not think that others who live outside of society or do not live up to your standards are not worth respect, please, prove me wrong.

P7PSP

« Reply #2559 on: February 17, 2011, 05:55:00 AM »
Too bad you girls aren't getting along. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,16708.0.html Time to suit up.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2560 on: February 17, 2011, 05:56:14 AM »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2561 on: February 17, 2011, 05:58:59 AM »
well, I guess I could go on and dig up some examples, and I will if I must,  but I am sure you know what I mean

You do seem to have a lot of posts where you are chatting with friends and seems like a sweet girl, but other times it's obvious. really. I can remember when I first joined the site and you didn't even believe I was genuine with my words before you even got to talk to me. That is water under the bridge, it obviously didn't effect me I just wonder WHY you are this way.

It seems like the only things that stir your fiery tongue in you is when people are doing something you are somehow opposed to or dont agree with. To be a strong person is one thing, to be a dominant woman is one thing... but only to comment on what you seem to be weaknesses in others does not exude confidence.

If you really honestly do not think that others who live outside of society or do not live up to your standards are not worth respect, please, prove me wrong.

I'd suggest you back up your words with some kind of example, or leave it as it is. Or, are you stoned and bored and want to play online pretend dominance and brag to your Collarme boys?

eris

« Reply #2562 on: February 17, 2011, 06:03:40 AM »
see that is what I mean !

right there !

lol

getting stoned, chatting about sex

these things are " beneath you "

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2563 on: February 17, 2011, 06:10:48 AM »
see that is what I mean !

right there !

lol

getting stoned, chatting about sex

these things are " beneath you "

I think any member here that is familiar with me knows I'm quite open about sex. I hate drugs. I always have, and I always will. To me they show a weakness, that no amount of beating on the chest of "I am so dominant" can extinguish. To me it shows loss of control and far from dominant behaviour. A person who is in control of their life, their actions etc is one I can respect.

That's not to say everyone isn't on their own journey, but I will never, and I mean never, respect someone for drug use and it conveys weakness to me. End of story.

eris

« Reply #2564 on: February 17, 2011, 06:15:57 AM »
you're proving my point, love

so, you're in control of yourself, people who smoke pot are not   ::)

I MUST be a weak person, unable to control my life,  and not really be a domme if I smoke pot, 'cause that is "weak"