Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17137 times)

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
The worst aspies?
« on: March 01, 2007, 12:31:45 PM »
I would really like it if you could tell me your worst ever experiences with other Aspies online.  The worst sites, the worst aspies, and the worst arguements.  And please recount why they stuck in your mind as being hurtful and frustrating.  I will post mine later, but I need time to prepare it.   Thanks!

duncvis

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »
Ascan. Nuff said.  :finger:

The_P

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 12:46:25 PM »
They wish that they had that effect on me. Whenever the likes of Danlo tell me that I have issues, I crack myself up at the sad, little tossers making psychological assessments of myself through the internet.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 01:19:37 PM by The_P »

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 01:30:20 PM »
Now danlo is someone I have a very annoyed memory of.  Mainly based around his "amile" supposed underage girl come-on that turned into a week long arguement.

The_P

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »
Now danlo is someone I have a very annoyed memory of.  Mainly based around his "amile" supposed underage girl come-on that turned into a week long arguement.

I pay no heed to devious characters.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 01:38:41 PM »
Alex Plank is the only one I've held any real hostility towards.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »
Ascan. And Alex, to some extent.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 03:44:03 PM »
ascan has gone off me, because I live in a city with a high Muslim population and do not mind about it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »
Actually, Ascan's opinions on Muslims do not bother me more than the opinions of some of our recent trolls on the same subject. What does bother me about Ascan is his holier-than-thou attitude about this place and its "corrupted" administration. He was the one to start this whole aspie elite thing--read my sig for a memorable quote from another forum.

Alex, obviously, makes it into lots of lists here, and for good reason.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 04:43:59 PM »
I could give several names and a couple of forums (not wp, you folks seem to have that covered), but, I just don't feel like dredging up old wars.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 04:52:25 PM »
We could look at it from the bright side instead--they've created a lot of drama, which is pretty much what you should expect from a bunch of electrons firing off. It's about entertainment. A lot of us do this instead of watching yet another TV sitcom.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »
I could give several names and a couple of forums (not wp, you folks seem to have that covered), but, I just don't feel like dredging up old wars.

Let me look into my crystal ball:  I see Alex from WP and Tom the Zoologist and his main squeeze Inger from Aspergian Island and also LetsGoBlues and Nathan Young.  I see Ascan trolling all over the place with his racist holier than thou attitude.  ::)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 05:14:13 PM »
Letsgoblues

and

Tigerfire

and

Chistopher M

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 05:40:32 PM »
i used to hate that hale bopp character.

but then i found out that she was smoking hawt!  8)
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 06:11:22 PM »
Well, I'm going to contribute to the pile on for "letsgoblues", simply because he was/is such an idiotic jerk.  Not only did he get banned from wp and AI and I think AFF, but he was told on Trolls.com to STFU.  Seriously, I saw it.  When he went to trolls.com to recruit people to flood AI to shut it down, even the trolls thought he was a douchebag. :laugh:

That is the one time, I must admit to enjoying mocking and deriding someone, but only after many of us bent over backwards to help him.

I'm not sure how this insult went, but "Greeneyes" posted it in one of his endless lamentations about why his "true love" wouldn't go out with him.  "He wouldn't be attractive to women, even if they had metal plates in their heads and he had a magnet."

I do wonder what happened to him and think he would be very "popular" here! >:D  Almost as good as Happeh! :evillaugh: