Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17139 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »
Well, I'm going to contribute to the pile on for "letsgoblues", simply because he was/is such an idiotic jerk.  Not only did he get banned from wp and AI and I think AFF, but he was told on Trolls.com to STFU.  Seriously, I saw it.  When he went to trolls.com to recruit people to flood AI to shut it down, even the trolls thought he was a douchebag. :laugh:

That is the one time, I must admit to enjoying mocking and deriding someone, but only after many of us bent over backwards to help him.

I'm not sure how this insult went, but "Greeneyes" posted it in one of his endless lamentations about why his "true love" wouldn't go out with him.  "He wouldn't be attractive to women, even if they had metal plates in their heads and he had a magnet."

I do wonder what happened to him and think he would be very "popular" here! >:D  Almost as good as Happeh! :evillaugh:

Well, his name is Tom Smugala and he lives in Saint Louis, Missouri.  If you want his street address, I'll try to find it and PM it to you.  Maybe he is out of jail and/or the mental hospital by now.  You are right.  Even the trolls thought he was a douchebag.

duncvis

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 06:22:31 PM »
I remember him as the most clueless person I ever attempted to interact with, I don't know about anything else. I had to ban the dickhead from WP twice. Utter fucktard. If he didn't end up with at least one restraining order its a miracle - and a good kicking from Lindsay's boyfriend. I wonder if he got over his Kathleen England fixation?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 06:29:21 PM by duncvis »

ozymandias

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 06:28:10 PM »
Well, I'm going to contribute to the pile on for "letsgoblues", simply because he was/is such an idiotic jerk.  Not only did he get banned from wp and AI and I think AFF, but he was told on Trolls.com to STFU.  Seriously, I saw it.  When he went to trolls.com to recruit people to flood AI to shut it down, even the trolls thought he was a douchebag. :laugh:

That is the one time, I must admit to enjoying mocking and deriding someone, but only after many of us bent over backwards to help him.

I'm not sure how this insult went, but "Greeneyes" posted it in one of his endless lamentations about why his "true love" wouldn't go out with him.  "He wouldn't be attractive to women, even if they had metal plates in their heads and he had a magnet."

I do wonder what happened to him and think he would be very "popular" here! >:D  Almost as good as Happeh! :evillaugh:

Well, his name is Tom Smugala and he lives in Saint Louis, Missouri.  If you want his street address, I'll try to find it and PM it to you.  Maybe he is out of jail and/or the mental hospital by now.  You are right.  Even the trolls thought he was a douchebag.

Don't bother, the thought of learning any more about him makes me want to bleach my brain!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »

Don't bother, the thought of learning any more about him makes me want to bleach my brain!

That's a pretty vivid picture you painted there.  I will spare you any more details, but you seemed to be missing him.   >:D

ozymandias

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 07:11:43 PM »

That's a pretty vivid picture you painted there.  I will spare you any more details, but you seemed to be missing him.   >:D

Yeah, I miss him like I miss my colonoscopy procedure! ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »
I found Veresae to be one of the more annoying sophists on WP I realy began to think he was NPD instead of AS.

Also, Scaramouche, Peebo, Starling and the other ultra-leftist trolls.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 05:43:40 AM »
larsen kind of annoys me, he's pretty ignorant.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 06:11:09 AM »
larsen kind of annoys me, he's pretty ignorant.

"Thank You, very much. I hope you feel better, soon."

I think Larsen is harmless and clueless, for that matter. I doubt that he could hold up his end of a two-way conversation.

Werbert is very annoying to me, but anytime I insult him, he runs away. I can't seem to pick a fight with such a moving target. The only time I pressed the attack, he disappeared for about two weeks. I just want him to admit that he has never had an original thought in his entire life and to stop trying to make people think he's SOOOooo clever, because he's NOT.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2007, 06:14:00 AM »
Is Larsen for real? To me he seems either extremely autistic or a sock puppet.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2007, 06:19:47 AM »
I just want him to admit that he has never had an original thought in his entire life and to stop trying to make people think he's SOOOooo clever, because he's NOT.
:agreed:
His followers piss me off just as much as he does.

SteveK annoys me as well. Gives the impression he thinks he's so shit hot at EVERYTHING. And he always writes LIKE THIS.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2007, 06:27:50 AM »

I guess he's real, I think I've seen a website of his, before. Doesn't that make him real?  ::)
He's also very, the way I understand it all, low functioning.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2007, 06:31:00 AM »

I just want him to admit that he has never had an original thought in his entire life and to stop trying to make people think he's SOOOooo clever, because he's NOT.

SteveK annoys me as well. Gives the impression he thinks he's so shit hot at EVERYTHING. And he always writes LIKE THIS.

It's like he has this entourage of idiots following him around who all want to drink his Kool-Aid, willingly.

duncvis

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2007, 07:12:17 AM »

Jason is absolutely for real. He's completely harmless, and fairly challenged compared to a lot of us. He's a nice kid. I'd never invite him here - it would be like signing up a one-legged man for an arsekicking contest.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 07:15:41 AM by duncvis »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2007, 09:41:37 AM »

To me, the Werbert followers' sycophantic posts on WP are even more annoying than Werbert.  When Werbert started the rapist support thread here, he got his butt kicked, then he disappeared from here and WP for a few days and the sycophants' posts about his disappearance from WP made them sound like Jonestown cult members.  Don't they have lives of their own?

The_P

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2007, 12:00:00 PM »

Jason is absolutely for real. He's completely harmless, and fairly challenged compared to a lot of us. He's a nice kid. I'd never invite him here - it would be like signing up a one-legged man for an arsekicking contest.

I would, though!