Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249308 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »
So I tried to renew my Zoloft prescription today, and get something melatonin-based to help me sleep instead of that useless anti-histamine they gave me. I found out that my old doc was no longer working there and the nurse told me that the new one wanted to see me in person before doing anything.

"Why," I asked. "Do you expect me to have recovered from the AS?"

"I'm sure you'll appreciate that the doctor doesn't want to write a prescription without meeting the patient."

"Well, didn't you guys have some kind of transfer of patient journals or something?"

"He's a temp, and will only be here for a while."

"The more reason to just write the stupid prescription. What does he hope to achieve?"

"Would Thursday at 6 p.m. be OK?"

"No, I'm busy."

"I'm sorry, but that's the only available slot before you run out of medication."

GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the lengthy bitch but I just had to bitch about this. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? WHO TIES THEIR FUCKING SHOELACES WHEN THEY LEAVE HOME EVERY FUCKING MORNING?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2007, 04:25:52 PM »
I always get my Stesolid; I just have to call for it. But then again, they know that one of my obsessions is bomb making.  :angel:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2007, 04:26:59 PM »
But I don't WANNA work on my homework!

OK, my "mental health breather" is over.  Time to go construct a powerpoint.  :(
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2007, 04:32:01 PM »
I always get my Stesolid; I just have to call for it. But then again, they know that one of my obsessions is bomb making.  :angel:

I'll have to try that one.  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2007, 05:12:44 PM »
Once, I was photographing a weightlifting event and I was just off to the side and behind the action. Too many photographers with better credentials that I had, had already gotten to the "best seats" and I was stuck behind the lifters with only an occasional facial shot. As it turned out I was focussed on a three hundred pounder's torso from behind hoping for an emotional shot after the lift attempt, when suddenly I had the best seat in the whole house.

Not six feet in front of me this guy lost his guts out of his arsehole! Something tore inside with the creepy sound of a bass viol breaking a string and his tights popped a hole in them and right there was about a foot and a half of doubled up intestines and unrecognizables. *Motor drive camera whirring* It was gruesome! ... and a bit stinky and bloody. I don't need any reminders not to power lift.

That was a severe case, but the coloring of what was ejected with force was not like in the pic, linked above.

You took this picture, DD?

[attachment deleted by admin]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2007, 12:39:13 PM »
No, that one is a little tame. The guy I was shooting was in white tights, but they turned red with blood very quickly. He was rushed to the emergency room, bleeding from his ass like a slit throat, for surgery to repair his innards. He survived, but he had to have a lot of blood transfused. He probably had no idea what happened at first, because he further injured himself, and lost more guts, trying to be "safe" with the weights he was holding, but then he passed out in about twenty seconds. Before the crowd could be cleared enough to get the EMTs in, (I could hear them talking) he was in shock from blood loss.

Seriously, his gut stuff made a sound like, "TWANG", inside, when it gave way.

But, basically I was in the same position as that photographer.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 12:41:24 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2007, 12:44:24 PM »
That disgusts even me.  :happypuke:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2007, 12:46:38 PM »
No, that one is a little tame. The guy I was shooting was in white tights, but they turned red with blood very quickly. He was rushed to the emergency room, bleeding from his ass like a slit throat, for surgery to repair his innards. He survived, but he had to have a lot of blood transfused. He probably had no idea what happened at first, because he further injured himself, and lost more guts, trying to be "safe" with the weights he was holding, but then he passed out in about twenty seconds. Before the crowd could be cleared enough to get the EMTs in, (I could hear them talking) he was in shock from blood loss.

Are we going to have the pleasure of viewing your pics?  :P
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2007, 12:47:22 PM »

I don't find it at all disgusting; just interesting.  If I was there, I might even want to give it a poke to see what it felt like.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2007, 01:09:28 PM »

Are we going to have the pleasure of viewing your pics?  :P

Nope - as an independent, begging for credentials, you generally have to give-up the rights to much of your filming. This happened before widespread use of digital cameras, so there was no way to cheat and keep the images for myself, without attempting something really shady, which I was not prepared to do. I was better off continuing to work, than being refused future assignments, so I gave them all the film, as contracted.

I had captured some incredible images that were not published. I was pissed, but my images were not in keeping with the university's "image".
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2007, 01:19:48 PM »

I don't find it at all disgusting; just interesting.  If I was there, I might even want to give it a poke to see what it felt like.

I've poked at animals guts plenty and scooped up armloads of them, while dressing out a kill, when no one else could keep from puking. A good hunter doesn't punture the intestines when he pre-dresses a kill, but if you do you should be able to handle your mistake. Some can't.

The interesting thing about that guys, I think, lower intestine, hanging out through a hole in stuff, was that at first it didn't look pokable at all. It was pinkish, limp-looking and had some fatty tissue clinging to it, but in a few seconds, it was turning deep purple, kind of inflating, some of the fatty tissue was falling off, and it was looking very pokable, to me.

:evillaugh:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 01:22:39 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2007, 04:52:09 PM »
Every time I go on this thread and scroll down I have to see that fucking picture.  That's my bitch for this post.  I was gonna say something else but that picture is now overwhelming it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

duncvis

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2007, 04:56:59 PM »
Every time I go on this thread and scroll down I have to see that fucking picture.  That's my bitch for this post.  I was gonna say something else but that picture is now overwhelming it.
Is there no 'go down' button on the theme you use?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »

Post more so that it reaches the next page.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2007, 06:00:03 PM »

You mean, like this?