Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249299 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 03:27:23 PM »
Can he use shower gel?

Sort of. But if you leave him with it, he will just make a quick, half-arsed effort, and half of the stuff will be left on him when he's finished.

Of course, the other half is on the towel. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 08:05:55 PM »
I am baffled that my ethics teacher honestly believes you can't think without words.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 10:01:02 PM »
I have a friend who every time he sees a game or a movie, or anything paying homage or making a reference to some movie or game or whatever that came before he, he calls it a rip off.  God that pisses me off.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2007, 04:53:15 AM »
I am baffled that my ethics teacher honestly believes you can't think without words.

I've been shocked by this attitude too.  Language is a fairly minor part of my thought processes, and I could easily design a small dam or plot a course through some mountains without using it.  It makes me wonder what sort of internal world these people live in.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2007, 06:41:41 AM »
i imagine deep penetration or a hummer whilst i am pleasuring myself.

more of a scene than a wordplay.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2007, 02:02:20 PM »

I've been shocked by this attitude too.  Language is a fairly minor part of my thought processes, and I could easily design a small dam or plot a course through some mountains without using it.  It makes me wonder what sort of internal world these people live in.

Words? ... inside my mind? No way! The only word I can think of with only one meaning is the word, "I" and that is the only word I am comfortable with inside my mind. I have dwelt at great length on its meaning and it is still a mystery. There is no room for two confusing concepts, let alone others. I don't even wonder anymore about the ones who claim to only think in words. How is it possible to think, clearly, using equations which have no constants, few axioms, but made up of, only, variables.

FUCK THAT!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2007, 02:05:32 PM »

Fuck a lot of other stuff, too!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2007, 02:11:51 PM »
Fuck my ginger hairy anus.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2007, 02:20:16 PM »
Invitation declined. No rain check needed. Thanks, just the same.

The_P

Litigious

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2007, 02:37:50 PM »
That wasn't nice. I've seen one with a woman with a green apple in her arsehole. That looked a lot much better.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2007, 03:32:37 PM »
http://medinfo.ufl.edu/year2/mmid/bms5300/images/d7242.jpg

Is that a ginger hairy anus?
I'm not sure what I'm looking at, here. Is it a rectal blowout or hernia or something? ... something really vile and malformed shoved inside, partially? I'm just not getting enough information to understand, but I truly doubt that additional information would increase my understanding, in the end. (I paid you, Kevv.)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 04:10:46 PM by DirtDawg »

Litigious

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2007, 03:39:27 PM »
Seems like a rectal blowout to me. I actually like to watch anal creampie movies, and when the girls have had their arses fucked by a really big cock, their anuses look a bit like that. That looks like an anus fucked with a tree or something, though.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2007, 04:05:24 PM »
Once, I was photographing a weightlifting event and I was just off to the side and behind the action. Too many photographers with better credentials that I had, had already gotten to the "best seats" and I was stuck behind the lifters with only an occasional facial shot. As it turned out I was focussed on a three hundred pounder's torso from behind hoping for an emotional shot after the lift attempt, when suddenly I had the best seat in the whole house.

Not six feet in front of me this guy lost his guts out of his arsehole! Something tore inside with the creepy sound of a bass viol breaking a string and his tights popped a hole in them and right there was about a foot and a half of doubled up intestines and unrecognizables. *Motor drive camera whirring* It was gruesome! ... and a bit stinky and bloody. I don't need any reminders not to power lift.

That was a severe case, but the coloring of what was ejected with force was not like in the pic, linked above.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 04:07:24 PM by DirtDawg »

Litigious

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »
That's what I've always said. Weight lifting is dangerous.  8)