Author Topic: 2018 in a nutsack.  (Read 9152 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: 2018 in a nutsack.
« Reply #330 on: January 18, 2019, 12:45:01 PM »
:yawn: Come up with something new, will ya.

Sure. Just stop being such a FUCKING BABY

(notice - everything involving you devolves into this kind of conversation. Not everything
involving me, Scrap, Al, any other admin here ever....

That should be a clue as to where the problem is - assuming you've been too fucking
dense, wrapped up in your own warm diapers, to notice)

Straw man after straw man after straw man. Change the fucking record already.

No straw man. Just observations.

Ones anyone can see.

A lie isn't any less of a lie if you repeat it.

Nor does something become one, if the FUCKING BABY pretends it is.

Do you REALLY believe that changing people's words, obfuscating what they say, and relegating
their speech to specific, out of the way corners of the site, based upon your personal opinion alone,
when they are raising issues about how you've administrated the site is NOT an abuse of power?

Because, you haven't ever stated that, AFAIK.

There are other examples, but I'd be right curious about the mind that can do such things.

Oh, fuck of, you DRAMA QUEEN! You're still lying.

Incidentally, I thought you'd be at least slightly more honest than your current posse. I guess not.

I thought so. You can't even make sense. If I ask a question, you try and obfuscate it
by calling the QUESTION lying.

Seriously, is it really possible that you delude yourself this much, FUCKING BABY?

Or is this all an act, and you know that your little sycophants might stop licking your ass
and pay attention if you flat out admitted what you do? I doubt they would. I don't think
MosW is such a moron that he can't see what you do, and his tongue is in there. Others
(say Pyraxis) probably just figure that fixing the FUCKING BABY isn't possible, and the
best they can do is try and restrain your impulses from completely ruining the place.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #331 on: January 18, 2019, 12:46:26 PM »
(1) Yes. There is no middle ground. Any action taken by anyone with extra buttons can become endless drama, can be the grounds for confected outrage.

Disagree. There are plenty of spaces, for example corporate-owned forums, where it's in the TOS that the owners can do what they want. That doesn't by any means spare them from drama. There is an endless supply of people lulled into getting personally invested in places, whether they are "free" or not. Time spent there becomes an illusion of ownership. Democracy doesn't spare a space from drama either, otherwise politics would be an uncontentious issue.  :P

I saw something on the news recently about an enormous fatberg that was discovered in a sewer, and I realized something. This place isn't a dustbin and it isn't even a sewer. It's the internet equivalent of a fatberg. Because the crap just gets stuck and never goes anywhere.

Overall I agree with you. I've been on plenty of internet forums. There are always drama llamas who get butturt when a moderator uses their buttons, and those drama llamas either get over it or they don't last long. Problem solved either way. Personally, if I don't like the way that the admins and mods run a site I will have my say, calmly and rationally, and then I'll either get over it and stay or I'll get over it and go somewhere else. Because that's part of being a grown up, learning to get over shit.

But the reality is that in I^2, the fatberg of the internet, if someone disagrees with an admins use of a button or with an admins enforcement or interpretation of a rule, that just becomes fuel for a bunch of stupid neverending grudges and butthurt and drama. And it's never let go of, and it's never forgotten.

As I said, people who refuse to get over shit don't last long at other places. What happens to people who get banned everywhere else? Guess where they end up? The one place where it's nearly impossible to get banned. I^2 doesn't work like other places, and expecting it to work like other places and for people to get over shit or leave like they do in other places, obviously doesn't work.

So a rule that works elsewhere, it's obviously not working here. Because that butthurt and spite will eventually see this place close down altogether.

Yep. The surprising thing is that the site ended up pretty much in the hands
of a FUCKING BABY who can't help but abuse the buttons though.

You'd think the self selection wouldn't have attracted the type who like to use
the admin panel for bullying.

I guess it takes that kind of drive to keep the place open though. Gotta get enough
kicks somehow.

And yet you're still posting. Fucking wanker.

You're incapable of either addressing the issues (as usual) or restraining yourself.

FUCKING BABY.

Hey, two can play this game.

FUCKING WANKER!

The all-caps thing is just SO CONVINCING.

I figure your own style of engagement might just get through to you,
when reason does not, FUCKING BABY

FUCKING WANKER.

I never did this in all caps drama. you've regressed.

Looks like SOMETHING AT LEAST can get the FUCKING BABY'S attention.

Now, can we engage the FUCKING BABY enough to develop a sense of morals sufficient to be in a position of power?

SHITSTIRRERS WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #332 on: January 18, 2019, 12:48:26 PM »
Wondering what Cal et al see as their end game. Their arguments are as ridiculous as ever and replying to them in kind is not much of an effort. I can do this forever, but nothing is likely to change and honestly, there's no point anyway. I'm not going to change my views - I see evidence that I'm right every day - and I'm guessing they won't either.

So... :popcorn: :yawn:

Oh, at this point there is no end game.

I've decided that I'll just play the game the way you do - by calling you a FUCKING BABY
all the time. Because it seems to get through where logic and ethics don't.

It won't change anything. But at least you know you're forever a FUCKING BABY

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #333 on: January 18, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
The stats show there was a new member joined yesterday, but there's no new member. What happened there?

I just checked. The IP has been reported as spam 1996 times and originates from somewhere in the Ukraine.

The standard process at the moment (not that I agree with it necessarily) is to withhold registration confirmation until the IP can be checked, which usually ends up taking a day or two until an admin gets to it. Unfortunately most of the ones we get at the moment are spambots.

It would make sense to block such IP addresses entirely. Save some effort.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #334 on: January 18, 2019, 04:02:37 PM »
Not sure why you'd agree with them, though, considering they act like a bunch of fucking babies.

No, wait, that was your argument, right?

Odeon, you really are a projectionist

Ah, one of the babies.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #335 on: January 18, 2019, 04:19:11 PM »

It's always a new one though.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #336 on: January 18, 2019, 04:38:26 PM »
:yawn: Come up with something new, will ya.

Sure. Just stop being such a FUCKING BABY

(notice - everything involving you devolves into this kind of conversation. Not everything
involving me, Scrap, Al, any other admin here ever....

That should be a clue as to where the problem is - assuming you've been too fucking
dense, wrapped up in your own warm diapers, to notice)

Straw man after straw man after straw man. Change the fucking record already.

No straw man. Just observations.

Ones anyone can see.

A lie isn't any less of a lie if you repeat it.

Nor does something become one, if the FUCKING BABY pretends it is.

Do you REALLY believe that changing people's words, obfuscating what they say, and relegating
their speech to specific, out of the way corners of the site, based upon your personal opinion alone,
when they are raising issues about how you've administrated the site is NOT an abuse of power?

Because, you haven't ever stated that, AFAIK.

There are other examples, but I'd be right curious about the mind that can do such things.

Oh, fuck of, you DRAMA QUEEN! You're still lying.

Incidentally, I thought you'd be at least slightly more honest than your current posse. I guess not.

There is nothing at all dishonest with what we say

I think the only contentious point is whether YOU believe the bullshit YOU spout.

I thought it would seal it when I realised a long time ago that you employ an arsenal of tactic from obfuscation, to projection, to simply reinventing the narrative. I am often incredulous that you actually are talking to people on your forum where your words and actions denounce the truth of what you are spouting. But then I came to realise that you rely on two things not to be called out: Ambivalence and memory recall of others. I you said something to explain your actions of two years ago and now choose to explain it with a different spin, that is dishonesty and on a forum with your words and action painting a different story. But so what? Who is going to really remember? Who is going to pull up those old quotes and scrutinise your lies and pin them to you? Who was even paying attention enough to have a bead on what was said or who did what?

The truth is though knowing you did all of these things was not enough for me to realise whether you are believing what you say or not. That is because though it is obvious you are completely full of bullshit, there is a real question of whether you are deliberately intention to spout the bullshit you spout or whether you have a reality so very skewed to call night day and actually on some level believe it.

Whichever the case, there is nothing dishonest in what we say.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #337 on: January 18, 2019, 04:42:52 PM »

It's always a new one though.

Ah. I misunderstood. Thought it was reported HERE that many times. :D

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #338 on: January 18, 2019, 07:43:00 PM »
Not even we are that dense.  :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #339 on: January 18, 2019, 08:41:43 PM »
Just totally forgot there are collections of such info.

I think there's a mod which uses them to pre-screen off those lists. Never trusted it.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3851
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:06:17 PM by Calandale »

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #340 on: January 18, 2019, 08:50:25 PM »
I'm not going to change my views - I see evidence that I'm right every day

Another admission of narcissism, odeot is a reprobate.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #341 on: January 18, 2019, 11:23:58 PM »
I've been on other forums where we have blocked, for example, the whole of Russia. The chances of someone (as opposed to a spambot) from Russia actually wanting to join the forum were considered to be less significant than the hassle of deleting dozens of spambots every day.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #342 on: January 19, 2019, 03:05:24 AM »
Wondering what Cal et al see as their end game. Their arguments are as ridiculous as ever and replying to them in kind is not much of an effort. I can do this forever, but nothing is likely to change and honestly, there's no point anyway. I'm not going to change my views - I see evidence that I'm right every day - and I'm guessing they won't either.

I've decided that I'll just play the game the way you do - by calling you a FUCKING BABY

In other words, if you can't get your way you'll just continue behaving like the WANKER you are. Gotcha.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #343 on: January 19, 2019, 03:07:58 AM »
I've been on other forums where we have blocked, for example, the whole of Russia. The chances of someone (as opposed to a spambot) from Russia actually wanting to join the forum were considered to be less significant than the hassle of deleting dozens of spambots every day.

We rarely have to delete bots. Most of them are caught by a mod.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #344 on: January 19, 2019, 07:26:40 AM »

In other words, if you can't get your way you'll just continue behaving like the WANKER you are. Gotcha.

Well what compelling reasoning this is. Circular as it gets.

There is no end game.

Here is how it works.
You chose to come at me, threaten me and lie about me and things in general. I called you on it and argued.
You escalated it and you said to take it to call out. I did. You avoided using it as a means to address things and chose instead to lie, project, obfuscate, misrepresent, deflect and escalate things.
Surprisingly this did not resolve anything.
You then on two occasions used mod tools on me though I had not infringe on forum rules, During this time you had also reject one truce and accepted and then broke another. Eventually Pyraxis was modded and you made and broke yet another truce.

Why on Earth would I need an "end game" and why the fuck would I simply accept you should be a cunt and I should accept it without any rebuke?

The one in this situation who has a mentality of a spoiled and entitled child unable to accept what they have done and stop themselves from doing the wrong thing again is you.

Either you need to make the decision whether what you did and are doing is the wrong thing and needs to be properly addressed and accounted for or you need to accept that all such behaviours are perfectly okay EVEN IF they are directed at you. You do not get to denounce it only when it is directed at you and have no responsibility for what you do and say in past future or present.

Myself, Scrap and Cal do not need to have an "end game". We are reacting to you and not out of a vacuum.

Only a child would fail to grasp this.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:42:40 AM by Al Swearengen »