Author Topic: this article sums up everything I hate about the whiners on WP  (Read 7454 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: this artice sums up everything I hate about the whiners on WP
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 06:24:01 PM »
I remember once being at the local Kmart, a baby and two toddlers in my cart, trying to haul my way through closely spaced clothing racks.  Suddenly an elderly-ish lady steps right in front of my cart and stays there, looking at some of the clothing on the rack.  I stop in my tracks for a minute hoping she'll notice me and take a couple steps to the side.  Finally I cough up: "Excuse me."  She looks up, glares at me and barks, "YOU go around.  I have a disability!"

i hate fucking disrespectful people like this.

there was a point when we would go to costco on the weekend and i would mortify my wife.
people would just stop with their cart blocking the ailse and shop a few feet away.  i would ram their cart (knowing full well who it was) and say ," HOW RUDE."
also i would pretend like i was squeezing by and ram the people.  then i would say, "oh, i am so sorry but some rude person left their cart right here."  i knew it was their cart, but pretended otherwise.

i have a low tolerance level for people who are rude and not conscientious that others dwell in the same sopace as them.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 06:26:01 PM »
The world owes you nothing. My mother has been drumming it into me all my life, and I do believe it. I can't stand all these people with disabilities and old people that think the world owes them something.

They can all kiss my arse.

It might help to post a pic of your arse.... that way people can kiss it whenever the need arises.  ;) :laugh: ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 06:42:17 PM »
The world owes you nothing. My mother has been drumming it into me all my life, and I do believe it. I can't stand all these people with disabilities and old people that think the world owes them something.

They can all kiss my arse.

+1 blobb.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 06:57:36 PM »
I remember once being at the local Kmart, a baby and two toddlers in my cart, trying to haul my way through closely spaced clothing racks.  Suddenly an elderly-ish lady steps right in front of my cart and stays there, looking at some of the clothing on the rack.  I stop in my tracks for a minute hoping she'll notice me and take a couple steps to the side.  Finally I cough up: "Excuse me."  She looks up, glares at me and barks, "YOU go around.  I have a disability!"

I'd like to have sicked my grandmother on that stupid bitch!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 06:52:27 AM »
You won't believe how many times a night I get "DO YOU HAVE A SENIOR CITIZIN'S RATE?"

I feel like saying "Yes, we do. It's 5 dollars more expensive because old people pile more food onto their plates"

FFS.. Why should they get a special rate? What have they done to deserve it? The ones that went to war are probably too old to go here for dinner, so i'm doubting any of the people that eat at my work did.

Save for the korean war.  I can understand lower senior rate (they do have them at some restaurants) because seniors are probably on fixed, low incomes.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 07:27:47 AM »
In that case we should have an unemployed bum rate, too.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 08:52:28 AM »

+
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 08:57:23 AM »
I think that the thinking behind the OAP rates in restaurants, cafes, etc is that people assume that old people generally have smaller appetites, as well as having a lower income.  It seems, at least locally, that the OAP discount meals tend to have smaller portions than the usual ones.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 09:02:46 AM »
I think that the thinking behind the OAP rates in restaurants, cafes, etc is that people assume that old people generally have smaller appetites, as well as having a lower income.  It seems, at least locally, that the OAP discount meals tend to have smaller portions than the usual ones.

Wouldn't it be better to offer the meals in various sizes then so that everyone could benefit, and so that there would be less food wastage, and less people left hungry at the end?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 09:04:53 AM »
Yes, I agree but then they're only interested in making money and attracting the grey pound at times of day that are likely to be quiet is possibly the real reason why they do it.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 09:06:56 AM »
Chips and beans:
Anorexic - £0.40
Little old lady - £0.80
Regular - £1.60
American - £3.20

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 09:07:46 AM »
Chips and beans:
Anorexic - £0.40
Little old lady - £0.80
Regular - £1.60
American - £3.20

:LMAO:

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 09:48:31 AM »
Chips and beans:
Anorexic - £0.40
Little old lady - £0.80
Regular - £1.60
American - £3.20

:LMAO:

+1  :LMAO:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2007, 06:45:22 PM »
Chips and beans:
Anorexic - £0.40
Little old lady - £0.80
Regular - £1.60
American - £3.20

Trust me i've seen old people chow down the grub. Some little old ladies just take it and don't eat it.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 06:50:26 AM »

It's not quite the same- the elderly may lack the capacity to work that an "unemployed bum" may have.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.