Educational

Author Topic: Why Nordic countries might not be as happy as you think  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Why Nordic countries might not be as happy as you think
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 06:06:36 PM »
I try not to base my opinions on fake evidence.

If that makes me less sincere than you Pappy, then go ahead and post your gaslighting chart.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2018, 11:19:10 PM »
So you have no idea of what's going on in your own country but claim knowledge of what's going on in other people's?

I know what's going on in my country and have a good idea of what's going on in yours.

I'm not subject to the biased propaganda put out by your government and media.

:rofl:

Sorry, Scrap, but you demonstrate the opposite almost daily.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2018, 11:23:06 PM »
Still with your head firmly buried in the sand, I see. I especially love the "blame it on anything but white people" approach.

:tard:

White people are only to blame for the homicides they cause.

You, on the other hand, are engaged in the soft bigotry of low expectations, trying to blame black homicides on guns, rather than a broken black culture in the US that is the source of their high crime rates.

See my previous post, but add the fact that your bigotry sometimes speaks volumes. You're the classic case of someone who never accepts responsibility for anything. In a way, you're like the typical teen, only they have an excuse and you don't, save for ignorance and blatant bigotry.

:thumbdn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2018, 01:57:47 AM »
Bigot is what bigot does. How does it feel to be one?

Rapist is what Rapist does. How does it feel to be one?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2018, 11:30:04 PM »
Here's the thing: you lie, knowingly.

I don't.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2018, 03:25:31 AM »

I don't.

Bullshit, but feel free to lie.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2018, 07:36:03 AM »

I don't.

This is perhaps the most disturbing thing odeot has posted to date. If this is sincere (I doubt it), it would mean that odeot's deceit is pathological, he's not even aware that he's lying to people. That would make him a very, VERY sick person. Although it's most likely that he's just lying about his lying here.

When I met PPK in Stockton, he went on a rant about how dishonest odeot was in debates about gun issues. His opinion about odeot was severely diminished after that.

I know you met PPK too Al, did he say anything about odeot's dishonesty??

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2018, 08:44:50 AM »

I don't.

This is perhaps the most disturbing thing odeot has posted to date. If this is sincere (I doubt it), it would mean that odeot's deceit is pathological, he's not even aware that he's lying to people. That would make him a very, VERY sick person. Although it's most likely that he's just lying about his lying here.

When I met PPK in Stockton, he went on a rant about how dishonest odeot was in debates about gun issues. His opinion about odeot was severely diminished after that.

Yes and no. That is no he did not mention anything about Odeon's very real dishonesty and yes Odeon is pathological in his lying. But I think he is definitely aware of this on some level which is why he goes to such efforts to not back himself.

I think there is some weird psychological feedback thing happening. His ego causes him to virtue signal his "intellect" and "morality" and rail against those that do not hold the same ideological lines. Shine the torch onto his shortcomings and inconsistencies or simply his stupid reasoning, then he can't handle this and so instead of admit to such things as being wrong, irrational, petty, weak, cowardly or dishonest, his psyche rebels and his ego pushes him to distract, lie, contradict, or avoid rather than face truths. I think though he is aware of this. I think deep down he knows he is NOT moral or honest or intellectual. He is a scummy guy who wants to present himself as something a little better and more than what he is.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2018, 11:31:13 PM »

I don't.

Before you get your knickers in a twist again, let me try to explain this to you.

Al lies about me being a rapist, every time he posts.

I don't lie about him being a bigot.

Context matters.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2018, 11:31:51 PM »

I don't.

Bullshit, but feel free to lie.

So you claim I really am a rapist?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2018, 11:36:56 PM »
Oh, and one final comment about PPK:

Don't you think it's more than a little cheap to use him to get to me, Scrap? Says a lot about you, none of which is flattering.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2018, 03:22:11 AM »

I don't.

Before you get your knickers in a twist again, let me try to explain this to you.

Context matters.

You do though....each and every time.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2018, 02:43:40 PM »
It's kind of hard to deny what is going on.  Odeon, you did laugh at me when I said the far right will rise in Sweden if this continues, but it is happening.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 02:47:38 PM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2018, 01:20:46 AM »

I don't.

Context matters.

You do though....each and every time.

I would if I said you weren't one.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2018, 01:27:07 AM »
It's kind of hard to deny what is going on.  Odeon, you did laugh at me when I said the far right will rise in Sweden if this continues, but it is happening.

I did?

They get pretty much everything wrong in your video. Did you just buy it all without bothering to check the facts? See, THAT is what is wrong with Sweden, and a lot of other countries, too. It's become the norm to spread lies and misrepresentations, and to accept them at face value.

- Albert Einstein