Author Topic: Why Nordic countries might not be as happy as you think  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Why Nordic countries might not be as happy as you think
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 07:06:21 PM »
I wouldn't know. :dunno:  Most murders (80% or so) occur in particular inner cities.

Most of the problems are ghettoes in inner cities, and many of them are recent arrivals.  The Swedes have increasingly woken up and are fighting back.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:13:32 PM by Lightning »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 07:21:42 PM »
I wouldn't know. :dunno:  Most murders (80% or so) occur in particular inner cities.

Most of the problems are ghettoes in inner cities, and many of them are recent arrivals.  The Swedes have increasingly woken up and are fighting back.

Odeon says there is no issue
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2018, 07:26:52 PM »
I was responding to odeot, who continues to blame me for gun violence committed by ethnic minority gangs in the inner cities of the US.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2018, 07:48:25 PM »
Pappy, I'm interested in where you are getting your stats from regarding gun violence and where it is committed and by whom.

The US has more than 5 times the murder rate of Australia, for example, and we also have ethnic minorities and gangs and inner cities.

The US has almost 5 times the murder rate of Sweden, which has a few problems as well with ethnic minorities, as you've pointed out.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2018, 07:59:43 PM »
Pappy, I'm interested in where you are getting your stats from regarding gun violence

No you're not, you're just looking to poke holes in the facts so you can claim victory and stick to your authoritarian narrative.   :M

Half of US gun violence is committed by black men. A disproportionate amount of gun violence is also committed by Hispanics. The gun violence committed by white people in the US is fairly close to their parent populations in Europe. The same is true with east Asians.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2018, 08:29:06 PM »
Pappy, I'm interested in where you are getting your stats from regarding gun violence

No you're not, you're just looking to poke holes in the facts so you can claim victory and stick to your authoritarian narrative.   :M

Half of US gun violence is committed by black men. A disproportionate amount of gun violence is also committed by Hispanics. The gun violence committed by white people in the US is fairly close to their parent populations in Europe. The same is true with east Asians.

If you are unwilling to share the source of your facts in case I poke holes in them, perhaps you are concerned that your facts are (in fact) full of holes?

As always, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. They aren't entitled to their own facts.

I love how the claim is made that, once you remove all the underprivileged, the ethnic minorities, etc from the stats in the US that violence stats are very similar to the overall stats in Europe or Australia. Ignoring the fact that other countries also have underprivileged populations, ethnic minorities with high levels of unemployment, inner city areas, and so on.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2018, 11:15:15 PM »
Why do Swedes hate their own cars enough to burn them by the scores??   :orly:

Heh. The people burning cars are almost invariably people who a) burn other people's cars, and b) don't own cars themselves.

Wow! who would've imagined that!!   :apondering:

It's got to be better than killing your countrymen by the scores, though, right?

So you have no idea of what's going on in your own country but claim knowledge of what's going on in other people's?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2018, 11:18:00 PM »

This is really funny. You've literally no idea what the discussion is about.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2018, 11:22:04 PM »

Still with your head firmly buried in the sand, I see. I especially love the "blame it on anything but white people" approach.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2018, 05:21:17 AM »

This is really funny. You've literally no idea what the discussion is about.

Hey Odeon. Sweden is touted as the capital of the world, by some and the rape capital of Europe by others. So who is doing all the raping in Sweden.
Pappy thinks it is foreign men and immigrants living in Sweden and I think it is by Sweden male citizens.

Who is right?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2018, 01:00:39 PM »
Bigot is what bigot does. How does it feel to be one?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2018, 05:57:08 PM »
If you are unwilling to share the source of your facts in case I poke holes in them, perhaps you are concerned that your facts are (in fact) full of holes?

You don't seem to think that I've caught on to the games you're playing. You and odeot are perhaps the two most incincere people posting here these days.

I know damn well you're just going to play the same game that young earth creationists play with the theory of evolution. Taking one pice of evidence at a time and trying to poke holes in it, then claiming victory.

In the early days of youtube I saw them play this game repeatedly.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 05:59:29 PM »
So you have no idea of what's going on in your own country but claim knowledge of what's going on in other people's?

I know what's going on in my country and have a good idea of what's going on in yours.

I'm not subject to the biased propaganda put out by your government and media.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 06:03:41 PM »
Still with your head firmly buried in the sand, I see. I especially love the "blame it on anything but white people" approach.

:tard:

White people are only to blame for the homicides they cause.

You, on the other hand, are engaged in the soft bigotry of low expectations, trying to blame black homicides on guns, rather than a broken black culture in the US that is the source of their high crime rates.