Author Topic: The "Dindu Nuffin" thread.  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
The "Dindu Nuffin" thread.
« on: August 01, 2018, 01:47:29 PM »
Even though this meme peaked over 5 years ago, the phenomenon behind it persists. Despite the prevalence of police body cameras vindicating cops who shoot black men, BLM types continue to make excuses for violent thugs.

This latest case should never have made the news in the first place. The body camera video shows a niggly bear pull a gun and try to shoot cops. Despite this his family claims "YO HE DINDU NUFFIN' "  :insane:   :tard:

How much do you want to bet he got his gun illegally in the first place? So much for "gun control" cough,cough odeot

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/family-of-black-man-killed-by-police-calls-officers-account-untrue/ar-BBLlUUP?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: The "Dindu Nuffin" thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 01:31:18 PM »
Put a slug in a pig's snout, fuckin' so much the better. Stab'em, burn 'em, shoot 'em,  GOOD, let the cunts fucking slowly burn alive.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 02:30:07 PM »
Put a slug in a pig's snout, fuckin' so much the better. Stab'em, burn 'em, shoot 'em,  GOOD, let the cunts fucking slowly burn alive.

Our police officers have a difficult job to do and dealing with a world full of Monday morning quarterbacks judging their every move is a part of the danger they face every day. They are, however, human beings and mistakes are made sometimes. More often than not, when they do an almost perfect job, few notice.

Not sure how much an attitude including "shoot the pigs" helps any of us.
I have several "friends" who are police officers and help us at times in our overnight neighborhood watch efforts.
If we are to rake them ALL over the coals as a group when one makes a mistake, then why do we not praise them all when they do some good!
 :heisenberg:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 07:07:09 PM »
It isn't 'difficult' to victimize a person, sending assault teams repeatedly to trash what they already KNOW is there and legal.

It isn't 'difficult' to burn somebody's pets to death in a microwave.

Takes fuck all effort to torture a person held in captivity, the filth here ain't even coppers, they are pure and simple TRASH. Get this, 'help, help me, quickly, there is a knifeman running rampage in a govt building, just burst out and fixing to kill me'

pork-#takes name then immediately decides it isn't worth bothering because there 'might not be CCTV there'

Or how about nearly blowing the house to pieces,  near gassing me twice, once with iodine monochloride fumes and once with phosgene. I've got enough reason to want to dig the bastard's graves.

Shit, couldn't  be arsed responding when they  knew without doubt who was responsible for  say, oh, bricking me in the face, or  another lot, jumping me and leaving me for  dead, kicked the fuck out of me, knew  who it was, reply? 'oh its just common assault, nothing worth bothering  with' same  attack that has left me physically crippled the remainder of my life, and led to my having to take  strong pain meds daily, which is a shit game even if it does go your way or if you  do have some nifty chemical tricks up your sleeve for when the fucking doctors decide to treat you like a criminal for getting your fucking kneecaps stamped in.

Believe you me, I have good reason to despise those  gutterspawned whorebegotten sons of bitches.

And a pig? do good?  here they send SWAT teams, complete with choppers overhead and military bomb disposal, and convict you for  the least shit, when not a single person has been harmed, and wouldn't know a plutonium nuclear pit from a fart in a jar.  Not just idiots, but vicious idiots, that rampage and destroy glassware that costs thousands to replace just for fun, and who are so stupid, they will walk into a strange (to them) lab, that is not their own and think surgical gloves are the be all and end all of safety. Shit, they have nearly KILLED me more times than I wish to count. In multiple different ways.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 07:23:04 PM »

I can only suppose that I am most glad that I do not live where you live.

Actually, it would not matter. I already live in the greatest country that has ever been conceived in the history of humankind. Now if only the conception can begin to compete with reality.
As soon as we can root out all the troublesome problems we have created out of our own fears in the past, things will only get better.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 07:56:13 PM »
IMO it takes a cunt to make a porker, you can't do the job without being  a bona fide motherfucker. Shit, I just lost out about 100 quid, and had a mate put in a fucking tackle and chokehold due to those cocksuckers. Lucky for him he wasn't carrying owt', but his guy thinks he can get off with fucking me off for 100 quid worth of gear just because he 'only had 10 shots at the time', which turned out to be both less than .5g (should have gotten me a 1/8th oz) and so much  cut that by the time it was cleaned, there was NOTHING left, inactive, when the entire remainder was shot in one.

And for just being NEAR this guy, my man got punched in the kidneys, held overnight, and probably in hell (he's on methadone, does gear now and then, caught with nothing at all), and slammed to the floor in a choke-hold by a bunch of svinya.

Totally fucked up no matter how your stance on substances recreational is, repeatedly punching someone in the kidneys  while other svinya choke then near unconscious is NOT on. You don't need to batter the fucking christicles out of someone you've already immobilized. Fucking filth here are  just that, filth. They need to burn, slowly.

And land of the free? the US? where they count the weight of the inert paper in  an acid blotter as  'drug weight' and use that 'data' to give a man a whole life sentence despite his  having lifted a hand against no fellow man, land of the free my arse. Its a festering shithole run by the rich for the rich.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 12:16:21 AM »
Repeating myself here, but not merely the words but more critically and decisively, the essence and poignant nuances of all substantive undertones, implied or expressed.

I can only suppose that I am most glad that I do not live where you live.

You live in a horrid place.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 11:04:13 AM »
my experience with and opinion of police is tempered by my age, my sex, my ethnicity, my father being a reserve policeman and both PA and my grandfather being security guards.  For the vast overwhelming part police/state troopers/guards, etc. do an admirable job.   To my knowledge PA and my dad were fair in the performance of their actions.

Yes, I am a 68 year old white woman, so I'm probably very low on the profile list of being a threat or danger in the eyes of the law.  So I acknowledge I come from a place of safety and privilege not given to others.

If I had a choice among a robot, a neighbor or a trained officer doing policing duties I'd pick the officer. 

These guys put their lives on the line every time they go to work.  And they're expected to do the same thing when they're not on the clock.  Yes, they are human, have their prejudices and are just plain tired of being challenged/fought against/cursed by some people.  They lose their temper, do less than their best, because they can't be perfect all the time.

Sorry, Lestat, this is one thing we're just miles away from agreeing on.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 05:10:07 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 11:10:04 AM »
Where do you live, Lestat? Glasgow?
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 08:55:12 AM »
I told her, in PM. In future, Ren my dear, please, do help yourself in such cases. It is for me to decide who gets to know what, when, how much and where about me. Please edit your response.

I'm not angry with you, and I certainly bear you no ill will.  But in future please know that I value my privacy. That much ought to bee obvious given my chosen line of work. So edit that. Please. You are my friend, hell I think of you, along with a handful of other members here as  extended family members, who I very much care about. Please  show  me the respect of giving and to me, leaving, the answering of such questions to me and to me alone, when they pertain to me and me alone. It is my right, and I will see it respected. By you or by anybody else.

Thanks 'Renster, I appreciate it.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 01:08:52 PM »
Lestat, obviously you don't like cops because of your addictions, your "hobbies" and some of the shady people you associate with.

This thread is about ghetto trash who can't accept responsibility for theirs or their family members actions.

From the sounds of it, you fit right in with these people, you're just a Eurotrash "Dindu Nuffin' ".   ::)

You do stupid shit, you're on drugs, you have a chemistry lab at your house, you hang around people with criminal records and yet you don't feel that is deserving of attention from the Po-lease.  ::)  Give me a break!! you're just lucky you aren't in jail for living your lifestyle. At some point you have to be an adult and accept responsibility for your behavior.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 03:57:56 PM »
I do not know how much I talked about the time I was curious as to why my  "little old lady"  neighbor was home and her lights were not on near dusk. I went over and some "up from the city"  ghetto trash tried to take my head off with a bat that I managed to get away from him and used to put him down. He fractured my ulna, though.

They were all ghetto trash and "dey had all dun sumffin!"
Two different times I have found butterfly knives in my garden areas next to the sidewalk and once a crack pipe or some shit. "Jes dump shi' in da plants when ya see da man cummin'!"
I do not believe I ever mentioned that those guys who broke into "Helen's house" were black, up from the city (not sure it mattered when compared to me getting my arm injured). They caught two of them, the one I laid out and the one delayed by a door he could not figure out.

It is due to the influx of this element into our "safe" little suburban area that we started our neighborhood watch efforts. We are fairly well organized, now AND recognized by the local police. I am not a part of that aspect; I am just a soldier who never sleeps. Even when I am not helping I am often awake and out when the patrol comes by. Always glad to see them.
I am usually smoking my pipe, drinking coffee or an O'Douls, but I am getting the idea that to do my part I should be on a raccoon hunt at night, but that is another chapter.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 04:16:58 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 04:59:17 PM »
Like hell. It has been EXACTLY the same string of shit and abuse from them, right from when I was a little child, and when I had no criminal record.

Also, so WHAT if I have a lab at my place? that lab is my pride and joy, something I have worked on over a lifetime, and indeed due to those pricks have had to replace twice, and many single items, when no conviction or offense was comitted, just destroyed out of their unpleasantness, because they wished to hurt me. When I had been arrested and held on the basis of allegations which, even if they had BEEN true (they were not, as it happens), were suggestions I had performed actions which broke no law whatsoever.

And even when a young kid, I'd been jumped by a huge pack of pikey garbage, much, MUCH older than me and vastly outnumbering me, kicked the fuck out of me and literally left me for dead in the road. Its because of those bastards I ended up permanently disabled, and that I have to rely on pain meds to walk, or to be able to lie down without it feeling as though someone were hammering red hot rusty nails into my hip bones and as though my knee were on fire, the nerve damage in my leg causing severe muscle spasm, due to sending signals to contract, without being able to relax them properly. I have to take something for that, too, to help relax the muscle, which even medics say when it ISN'T bothering me, is taught and tense. I've had them believe an infection was present before, because that calf was SO stiff and tense, because of  one time I had a heart scare, and I hadn't my muscle relaxant tablets to help release the spasm.

They called almost KILLING a KID 'common assault', knew exactly who it was, they were known to the filth, but the pigs just didn't give a damn and wouldn't even investigate. Didn't even bring any of the pricks in, let alone so little as a caution. I almost got beaten to death that day, had my head stamped on. And no matter what, even if someone DID have a criminal record in such a situation, are they not as entitled, if assaulted, to the same degree of protection as say, QV, Ren, DFG, the PR ? if they committed no crime, other than the crime of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and getting your face stamped in? AFAIK it is a criminal act to assault someone with a pack of vicious thugs, not a crime to be attacked. And as I said, twice, I've been attacked as a kid with no record, other time getting a brick thrown in my face. Again 'just common assault, not our problem', and again, the attacker was known to the pigs as a thug.

Since when does a kid deserve that?

I won't stand for being bullied.  And I sure as shit won't be discriminated against either because I'm different (I.e in the spesh sense) and have a thing for chemistry and biotech. I'm not going to stand for my pets being MICROWAVED either. What, WHAT exactly, justifies something like that? And I am not, myself a thug. I will protect my interests, certainly, as I will protect me and my loved ones or family. But I am no fucking scumbag.

And so what if I decide that the intoxicant of my choice is say, a mushroom, or the buds of a female sterile strain of a herb, instead of hepatotoxic, highly addictive alcohol? (I should add, I have never been charged for illegal drugs)

And so what the fuck if I decide I am going to run a lab? I'm autie, I love chemistry, and I've wanted to be a chemist since I first picked up a book on chemistry. A few years old, I just couldn't wait until I was allowed on my bike further than the end of the street, so I could go and trade scrap metal and sell flowers door to door (the flowers, obviously the metal went to the scrap yard :P ) so I could earn myself some money for chemicals, and for equipment. It was going to happen, one way or the other, some people just hear a calling to a field of work or study, and its what they DO, who they are. The tweaking and manipulation of atoms and molecules and atomic/molecular bonds, just happens to be mine. It could just as easily have ended up being art, or playing guitar (if I wasn't dyscalculic and didn't have too much trouble with reading music to be able to do that at last), or going fishing, as it could have been a mixture of mycology, botany, medicine, biology and the aforementioned poking around with atoms, getting them to fit into patterns both desirable, useful and where possible, profitable.

You have no idea who I hang around with, or even if I hang around with anyone at all. Not who, nor why, nor how or when or what for.

And you certainly have nothing by evidence you can point at me to lump me in with chav scum. I'm no chav either. Can't stand the bastards. I'm  a civilized, decent human being, so what if I am not 'orthodox'? do you REALLY expect to see an autie and think you are going to find them to run with the herd? lol

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 06:10:09 PM »
Lestat, chronic pain management is extraordinarily difficult and for people with chronic, long-term pain management issues the reality is that they need to find what works for them and learn to live with the side-effects or life basically becomes unbearable and they will eventually do something more drastic.

I can only sympathise, I don't (touch wood) have to deal with chronic pain. Local anaesthetics tend not to work on me... this doesn't make dental work much fun. And I'm not even going to mention the vasectomy. Ouch!!!! But yeah, at least that's extreme pain that doesn't last more than a few minutes or an hour tops. 
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 08:40:22 AM »
That kind of thing is what a hefty shot of morphine etc. is IDEAL for. A short, otherwise extremely painful experience with relatively short recovery period. That way, any taper, can be done relatively fast if needed at all, maybe just a few days reduction, and with modern adjuncts, that unfortunately, doctors tend to need introducing to and the pharmacology lesson hat being put on for an explanation.

But something like having someone poke about in your nads, especially if  locals don't work....definitely, reach for  the morphine,or  heroin if nobody will give you anything, or someone you get stuck with is a callous piece of  shit (E.g 'don't be a whiny pussy, just endure the pain' .

I can only have dental work done under a general. I am AWFUL about people like that touching or being near my face to begin with,  and can think of very, very few things I'd  hate more.  I'd be  more comfortable donating  a bloody kidney; at least so long as it would either go to one I love, such as my stalker, my ex fiancee, kassiane S, QV/PR, the Renster or 'Raxy. Someone I really care about. Or if it were to bring me to the top of the list for another organ I desperately needed.

What locals have you tried? because there are two overall classes. aminoesters, which tend to have a very short duration of effect, such  as benzocaine, because an ester linkage  is quite delicate and easily torn asundere either by strong base, by acids, or by one of th many ubiquitous plasma esterases and pseudoesterases in-vivo. The other type are generally longer acting, the aminoamides, with an amide  bond being MUCH less susceptible to hydrolysis, either in glass or in people.

Do some work far worse or far better than others for you?