Educational

Author Topic: Trump & Putin  (Read 1257 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Trump & Putin
« on: July 17, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »

It's in Finnish but I think you'll get the gist of it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Trump & Putin
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 01:44:19 PM »
My question is: After he gave Putin his blow job...

Did he swallow?

Many expected this, but it's still one sorry state of affairs.  :(

It's reported he's spending his day trying to back-peddle his statements now after the outrage from BOTH sides.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »
I think he swallowed. He is Putin's bitch and I suspect his master prefers his bitches to swallow.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 02:48:22 PM »
I will go back and see where you all asked the same question of Obama in relation to Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei. I am sure you never held Trump to a different or unreasonable standard. I am sure of it
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 02:57:19 PM »
Ever the apologist.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 03:39:15 PM »
Ever the apologist.

No, just not a fan of ideologically selective outrage. Either it is bad across the board or it is the way of things.

Make the case to me that Obama was simply trying to get on with Iran and considering that they are home to and supporters of terrorists, AND they a big international player both with influence and with some nuclear capability, then having them on side is better than not and giving them a lot of cash that US owed in return for a promise not to increase nuclear capabilities, is a good thing or a necessary evil, then I am happy to apply that standard.

But it MUST also apply to Trump.

If you are saying look Obama screwed the pooch in the Iran dealings and it was not worth the effort to try to appease the regime leader over there AND Trump likewise should not try to get on with Putin because Putin (and by extension Russia) is NOT Trump or US's friend, they are enemies and Putin is a straight up killer, I can go along with that too.

Either position is fine but they MUST be applied equally without ideological partisanship. That does not make me an apologist
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 05:12:05 PM »

It's in Finnish but I think you'll get the gist of it.

They're having a ball?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 10:08:47 PM »
Canadian snark:

Canada cuts out middleman in US trade war by negotiating directly with Putin

MOSCOW – The Canadian government has relocated its NAFTA trade negotiations to Russia, a diplomatic maneuver that will eliminate US President Donald Trump as a middleman.

Five Canadian members of the trade mission to save NAFTA diverted their plane from Washington, DC to Moscow after Trump’s press conference in Finland.

“Rather than negotiate with an erratic and contradictory proxy like Mr. Trump, we’d much prefer to have the ear of someone who has a real pull with the US Administration,” said Chrystia Freeland, Minister of Foreign Affairs. “We can end this trade war if we start complimenting the Russian leader on his manliness and ignore how many journalists or opposition leaders he’s killed.”

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/07/canada-cuts-out-middleman-in-us-trade-war-by-negotiating-directly-with-putin/
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »
I'm surprised that our resident gaslighting detector (Pappy) hasn't picked up on this. Trump trying to gaslight the whole world would surely qualify for at least a couple of items on Pappy's menu?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 12:50:53 AM »
I'm surprised that our resident gaslighting detector (Pappy) hasn't picked up on this. Trump trying to gaslight the whole world would surely qualify for at least a couple of items on Pappy's menu?

I see no reason he would wouldn't.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 05:07:22 AM »
What does the text under the image say?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 06:40:20 AM »

3000 years from now Archaeologists will see old images of this and conclude the blimp was likely a minor deity representation.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 08:00:02 AM »

I don't give a flying fuck about Trump one way or another.   :dunno:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 08:02:51 AM »

I don't give a flying fuck about Trump one way or another.   :dunno:

He seems kind of desperate to get people to behave as he would have them behave. It seems kind of needy.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 10:29:48 AM »
Canadian snark:

Canada cuts out middleman in US trade war by negotiating directly with Putin

MOSCOW – The Canadian government has relocated its NAFTA trade negotiations to Russia, a diplomatic maneuver that will eliminate US President Donald Trump as a middleman.

Five Canadian members of the trade mission to save NAFTA diverted their plane from Washington, DC to Moscow after Trump’s press conference in Finland.

“Rather than negotiate with an erratic and contradictory proxy like Mr. Trump, we’d much prefer to have the ear of someone who has a real pull with the US Administration,” said Chrystia Freeland, Minister of Foreign Affairs. “We can end this trade war if we start complimenting the Russian leader on his manliness and ignore how many journalists or opposition leaders he’s killed.”

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/07/canada-cuts-out-middleman-in-us-trade-war-by-negotiating-directly-with-putin/

:rofl:

Long live Canada...they are the best at snark.