Author Topic: Trump & Putin  (Read 1258 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Trump & Putin
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 03:28:28 PM »
What does the text under the image say?

Trump declined to condemn Russia's interference in the US election. Putin appeared to be in charge of the agenda.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 03:43:13 PM »

Trump declined to condemn Russia's interference in the US election. Putin appeared to be in charge of the agenda.
Thanks.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 04:31:36 PM »

He ready did in their first meeting, put up sanctions, expelled diplomats, rebuked NATO for not contributing to the defence against Russia and such.

He did not shoot Putin or commence war with Russia nor did he sell off 10% of the UrAnium

Maybe he should have done one of these things.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 04:43:43 PM »

Because there wasn't any.  There's zero evidence.  "Highly likely" and a "high degree of confidence" are not facts.  The FBI interfered in the election.  Saudi Arabia have Clinton money through her foundation.  Israel controls every election and US foreign policy but no one says a word.  The intelligence agencies lied about Iraq and 9/11 and they are lying now.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 04:53:15 PM »
I can't believe the times we are living in.  The cracks are starting to show.  We do not live in a real democracy.  Trump's win still have not been accepted and it has been over a year and a half.  Brexit has not been accepted and it's been over 3 years.  Corbyn still has lots of frauds trying to remove him.  Trump was elected on improving relations with Russia but that is not tolerated by the war industry.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 05:44:15 PM »

Because there wasn't any.  There's zero evidence.  "Highly likely" and a "high degree of confidence" are not facts.  The FBI interfered in the election.  Saudi Arabia have Clinton money through her foundation.  Israel controls every election and US foreign policy but no one says a word.  The intelligence agencies lied about Iraq and 9/11 and they are lying now.

Where did the Intel agencies get their information on DNC hacking? Crowdstrike. Did they personally.examine the servers? No. Has Crowdstrike ever made claims of hacking by Russian hackers before, with any.other customer? Yes. Did the Ukrainian defence confirm or denounce this reporting after their own investigation? Were the alleged Russian hackers the same alleged hackers that hacked the Ukrainian defence according to Crowdstrike? Does Crowdstrike have an anti-Russian animus? What think tank does their founder belong to? Is it pro or anti Russian? What is his nationality?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 05:53:45 PM »
Trump was elected on improving relations with Russia but that is not tolerated by the war industry.

Oh bull. He was elected on "grabbing 'em by the pussy"

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 06:07:34 PM »
I'm surprised that our resident gaslighting detector (Pappy) hasn't picked up on this. Trump trying to gaslight the whole world would surely qualify for at least a couple of items on Pappy's menu?

I don't give a flying fuck about Trump one way or another.   :dunno:

Trump is a distraction from what is really going on in the world. The reshuffling of the world order. The erosion of rights. "Hey, look over there, Trump just said something stupid". Meanwhile we're all getting screwed over and it's passing by largely without notice.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 07:09:09 PM »
I'm surprised that our resident gaslighting detector (Pappy) hasn't picked up on this. Trump trying to gaslight the whole world would surely qualify for at least a couple of items on Pappy's menu?

Trump is a distraction from what is really going on in the world. The reshuffling of the world order. The erosion of rights. "Hey, look over there, Trump just said something stupid". Meanwhile we're all getting screwed over and it's passing by largely without notice.

This has already been happening.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 07:14:46 PM »

This has already been happening.

Oh, absolutely.

It appears to have intensified under Trump though.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 03:18:48 PM »
I can't believe the times we are living in.  The cracks are starting to show.  We do not live in a real democracy.  Trump's win still have not been accepted and it has been over a year and a half.  Brexit has not been accepted and it's been over 3 years.  Corbyn still has lots of frauds trying to remove him.  Trump was elected on improving relations with Russia but that is not tolerated by the war industry.

Two years, actually.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 06:04:31 PM »

Two years, actually.
Though only one year since article 50 was invoked. That alone seems to imply it's moving forward. Is the two year time frame beyond article 50 unlikely to happen?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2018, 10:24:34 AM »
When you're taking your submissive for a walk and he's so well trained you no longer need the shock collar....

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2018, 11:48:34 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2018, 04:22:37 PM »
When you're taking your submissive for a walk and he's so well trained you no longer need the shock collar....

Looks like Igor to me.