Educational

Author Topic: Islam is the religion of autism!  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Islam is the religion of autism!
« on: April 06, 2018, 03:17:52 PM »
I don't know of any other religion that promotes rocking back and forth.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Islam is the religion of autism!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 03:30:28 PM »
  The Sufi religion has the Mevlevi Order, a/k/a the Whirling Dervishes.  They spin.  :yarly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 04:11:02 PM »

The Jewish do it too.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »
Ah. Yes. I've seen that.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 05:21:36 PM »
Can someone please explain the joke to me? I don’t get it.
:dog:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 05:59:23 PM »
  Rocking back and forth is a common/stereotypical autistic stim.  Spinning in circles is perhaps
   less widely known, but some people like us do like to spin. 
   So if a religion's practice includes our stim behavior, it's for us!

(Sarcasm implied.  ;) )

People forget.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 06:09:08 PM »
Thanks. :)
:dog:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 06:16:32 PM »
Thanks. :)

You're welcome! :cbc: Weeble religion!

People forget.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 06:27:23 PM »
We might overload our circuits at times, but at least it doesn't result in an explosion when that happens.

Our explosions are strictly metaphorical and don't happen in the midst of a crowded nightclub.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 07:44:24 PM »
Geeze. It does for me. And it's bloody intentional.
I think going dancing is a deliberate overload - resulting in an explosion of motion.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 04:30:27 PM »
I wouldn't know. I don't dance. I've got more left feet I know what to do with, and they are as much use on the dance floor as a quadriplegic octopus.

A circle pit or mosh pit on the other hands, thats another matter. That is MUCH more my thing.
Come to think of it, music you can rock, jump, spin and headbang to is autie-suited music down to a T:autism:

Especially when the bass starts thumping, and you can feel it going straight through your stomach and chest. I love that.

And the dune-coons might rock back and forth but at least we don't lick dirt and  wipe our  arses with our hands, I'd  rather not be associated with their kind, personally. Yeech!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 11:25:00 PM »

I have been holding back, some, but now I am fully convinced that you are absolutely one hundred percent, fully and completely batshit crazy.
 :autism:

I only rock when I am stressed out, never when I seek ... well anything, ffs.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 02:17:05 AM »
When you seek.....to embark on holy jihad, cleanse the world of those filthy decadent westerners by driving truck-bombs into nightclubs? (well, I say truck bombs, you really don't get to use the plural in any future job resume in all practicality, you only really get one truck bomb, although you do get to take a super-quick tour of every state in america bar hawaii and the offshore island territories in a matter of milliseconds. Although there is a minor problem in that you only ever get to see two of them. Oh well, at least you have become a glorious martyr in the name of Allah, pbuh (porcine bell-ends  be up him), travelled to every US state and stayed there at the exact same time (Allah, piss be upon him, works in mysterious ways)

Unfortunately, what he kinda forgot to dictate to Jibre'el for him to hand over  to muhammid, having chewed whayyyy too much khat, and smoked a fuckton of bongs, twacked out of his face,  hyperfocussed and tweaking like crazy but..too lazy to reach over for his  laptop to program in the instructions to operate the laser cutting tool for  his stone tablets...was that whilst the martyr does indeed get assigned 72 virgins, they are only virgins because they are dogs, of scabby street mutt breed that are too ugly for  any other canid to mate with. And the only reason they are even allowed in heaven is that both hell and limbo chucked them out, and  by a process of elimination......there you go. Your 72 virgins.)

Unless your a redneck jihadist martyr, in which case  you don't get 72 virgin ugly fucking dogs. You get 72 ugly fucking dogs with vaginas you could  fit a watermelon inside, and they are most certainly NOT virgins.

As for rocking...I do, certainly, the main time I don't, is when I'm working in the lab. Not something you'd want to do whilst say, holding a beaker full of concentrated nitric acid, or some volatile transition metal halide that gives off nasty corrosive, toxic, water-reactive, potentially carcinogenic acrid fuming nasty stuff. That wouldn't be something one should hand-flap, spin, make small kinda hopping jumps up and down on the spot [not one of my stims, its one I remember this girl from my penultimate secondary school doing. Looked pretty cute on her actually, she did that, whilst clapping her hands and making this cute little squeaking noise. Absolutely adorable. She was very popular with all the other male pupils, a real stunner, and personality wise, warm, and great to be around. When I say popular though, she REALLY was, quite the school fox, and there were a few fights that broke out among various pupils over her. Although I daresay I got quite lucky in that she really seemed to take a shine to me, and we often to be found arm in arm snuggling up together, to the envy of all, and occasionally, fury.

Lol I remember one incident when some kid ran up to me, shoved me into the playground fence and started screaming in rage, accusing me of having fucked her (he wasn't dating her, so even if he was right about saying we did what, why, where, when etc., she would be fair game), little (well not exactly petite if you know what I mean. Not obese or really fat, but overmuch on the pudgy side) shit was trying to crush me against the fence, all the time, yelling accusations at the top of his voice about things I'd apparently done.

Ended up picking him up by the throat and throwing him, as if he were a fat, inconsiderate (towards the girl, yelling the things he did, true or not], uppity, vulgar meat-baseball. Another guy tried to stake me. Yes, as in what vampire hunters do to vampires they catch asleep in their coffins). Unfortunately for him
he was a bit of a gangly, uncoordinated git. With a pissy streak, but not very good at using it, so I just ended up flipping him to the floor and putting him in a joint lock at the wrist.

There always  seemed to be arguments wherever that girl went. Kate, her name was, haven't seen her in years, kinda miss her actually, I'd love to search her out online and see if I can't find  her, catch up etc.

The funny thing was, SHE  was completely blameless, she never instigated anything at all, it just happened, like she exuded an aura of pheromones made specifically to drive autie males temporarily insane.The amount of arguments and fights that broke out over her was  crazy. I never actually started any fights myself, I not that I had to, since she'd taken a shine to me, I'm not that kinda guy in any case, but the number of them I had, for my own good, to finish, was ridiculous.

Her little jumping up and down/hand  clapping stim was sooooooo fucking cute though, just made her look good enough to eat :D

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 03:37:05 AM »

A circle pit or mosh pit on the other hands, thats another matter. That is MUCH more my thing.
Come to think of it, music you can rock, jump, spin and headbang to is autie-suited music down to a T:autism:

I count these as dancing. Given how I dance, they mix.

Especially when the bass starts thumping, and you can feel it going straight through your stomach and chest. I love that.

Fuck that noise though. That's hippity hop/(c)Rap in my book. Or dance.
Nothing I'd bother with. Give me rock, old punk (not the semi-metal shit of today), classical, bluegrass, or something else with a melody.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2018, 03:38:03 AM »

I have been holding back, some, but now I am fully convinced that you are absolutely one hundred percent, fully and completely batshit crazy.
 :autism:

Dude! Have you ever doubted that?  :zoinks:

I'm also about 90% trolling though.