Educational

Author Topic: Islam is the religion of autism!  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Islam is the religion of autism!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 03:38:47 AM »
When you seek.....to embark on holy jihad, cleanse the world of those filthy decadent westerners by driving truck-bombs into nightclubs? (well, I say truck bombs, you really don't get to use the plural in any future job resume in all practicality, you only really get one truck bomb, although you do get to take a super-quick tour of every state in america bar hawaii and the offshore island territories in a matter of milliseconds. Although there is a minor problem in that you only ever get to see two of them. Oh well, at least you have become a glorious martyr in the name of Allah, pbuh (porcine bell-ends  be up him), travelled to every US state and stayed there at the exact same time (Allah, piss be upon him, works in mysterious ways)

Nothing is better than the holy fire of a nuclear reaction.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2018, 04:01:20 AM »
As if the pakis could build a  bloody nuke. They'd probably start by trying to train a suicide bomber, by rubbing a pair of the AP depleted uranium slugs together, and when that didn't work, start with a bow drill.

Chemical or possibly biological weapons, yes. But chemical attacks probably wouldn't cause the mass casualties the desert apes would want to inflict, unless released in a confined area. More a weapon of panic or of targeted assassination rather than wide-scale killings.

Bio-weapons on the other  hand, a viral payload would be a whole lot worse, since  it can spread, the panic  that a tiny yet lethal, sneaky, ninja-stealthy invisible nanoparticle foe, for which we don't have antibiotic equivalents  in many cases, so anything newly engineered would be a nightmare for the CDC etc., and if the incubation period is right, and the lethality high enough but not TOO high, it could spread very far indeed, especially something airborne, or something spread by  a  winged, blood-feeding insect  (or worse, several species  of insects with different habitats, to avoid ground level spraying with insecticide etc.)

Or of course something highly contagious, and airborne via fomites.

Isn't it such a wonderful  thing I'm not a jihadi? :autism:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2018, 11:30:21 AM »

I have been holding back, some, but now I am fully convinced that you are absolutely one hundred percent, fully and completely batshit crazy.
 :autism:

Dude! Have you ever doubted that?  :zoinks:

I'm also about 90% trolling though.

Well, DUDE, I said I have been holding back some.
I am probably about fifty percent true to life (I never tell everything) and I occasionally troll, but no where even approaching the other fifty percent.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2018, 11:37:04 AM »
Just in case the NSA, CIA, Homeland security or DOD are watching, I am not Muslim, even though I rock sometimes. I am one of the evil westerners who are considered infidels by our enemies.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2018, 11:48:24 AM »
Since I believe that "GOD" exists in most religions (Tibetan, American Native, Christian, Hebrew, even ways of life religions such as Buddhism, Taoism, Shinto, etc) I suppose that my pluralist beliefs may have added to the mythical creation of the story of the Tower of Babel, where everyone was separated from each other in an effort to make them find their way back together.

I am truly an infidel.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 11:51:29 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2018, 12:28:50 PM »
As if the pakis could build a  bloody nuke.

Eh? You think their position in the nuclear club is fake news or something? ???

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 12:31:41 PM »

I have been holding back, some, but now I am fully convinced that you are absolutely one hundred percent, fully and completely batshit crazy.
 :autism:

Dude! Have you ever doubted that?  :zoinks:

I'm also about 90% trolling though.

Well, DUDE, I said I have been holding back some.
I am probably about fifty percent true to life (I never tell everything) and I occasionally troll, but no where even approaching the other fifty percent.

Trolling is a major part of my life. I think up things that I find humorous. And I say them.
Sometimes, they correspond to things I believe.

I mean, look at the entirety of the first post:

[size=78%]I don't know of any other religion that promotes rocking back and forth.[/size]

[size=78%]How could this be anything but a quip?  [/size] :dunno:

Anything it sparks is well and good.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2018, 08:24:15 PM »
I meant  all these bloody arab shitstirrers in general. I just don't see your terrorist groups as capable of building a radiological weapon in any sense other than a 'dirty bomb', I.e a conventional explosive charge used to disperse radioactive waste and cause radiation poisoning, rather than a nuclear explosion involving fission.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2018, 11:04:52 PM »
Why not?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 11:29:39 PM »
Because  of the level of technological sophistication required to produce the nuclear material, at least, fissile, weapons-grade material. Perhaps it could be done via say, building a cyclotron, (something I've wanted to do myself, although for very different reasons than terrorism, lol) and irradiating depleted uranium (23U) with neutrons to produce 239Pu, which is fissile, although the logistics of plutonium based nuclear bombs are a lot more  complex than uranium ones. For example one cannot use  the 'gun' design, which more or less is a giant cannon barrel with a subcritical, but only just, fissile  uranium target at one end and a uranium 'bullet' at the other, resulting, when fired, in a nuclear explosion.

With plutonium bombs, there are things  to consider like the timing circuitry, to make sure all the detonators go off (the plutonium core, or 'pit' is surrounded by plastic explosives arranged in such a manner as to act as pressure lenses, which when detonated simultaneously cause the plutonium in the pit to be  compressed, and to implode, reaching sufficient density to initiate the fission explosion (and potentially, if the pit is modified still further, with a secondary stage consisting of tritium and deuterium, a fusion explosion)

Plutonium is a nightmare to machine, too, which would give your average jihadis a lot of difficulties, not only extremely toxic, its brittle, dusts can spontaneously catch fire, also the metal has multiple different allotropic forms, present at different pressures and temperatures through which it undergoes a transition in the explosion of the initiating implosion, and these have different properties to the toom temperature/pressure phase, alpha-plutonium. IIRC the delta or delta prime allotropic phases are the ones that bomb-wielders  wish to maintain, although it needs to be stabilized with the addition of various other metals to form an alloy, It also has a quite low melting point in its alpha allotropic phase (640 'C).

So all in all, with its seven allotropes, its pyrophoricity, extreme toxicity, and the fact that a dedicated facility with considerable power consumption requirements would be needed to run the cyclotron, configured to accelerate an alpha particlle beam, and firing this into a target made of beryllium metal, would kick out neutrons, that could be used to irradiate depleted uranium, ending up as neptunium, the element immediately after plutonium in the actinide section of the periodic table, along with some plutonium 239, and the Np would have to undergo decay to produce more 239Pu, then one would need to purify it chemically, and electrorefine it.

And thats before ever even getting close to making a bomb out of it.

On the other hand, any old hack could knock up chemical weapons like VX or sarin, and someone with access to the funds could build themselves a biotech lab capable of producing deadly viral agents, cultivating nasties like the plague etc. and doing evil things with the diseases they bred.

But to make a nuke, its going to take a lot more effort and probably not be something the bastards could achieve.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 11:31:40 PM by Lestat »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2018, 02:10:17 AM »
It's mostly a practical problem - getting the stuff you need, building it, having enough time to test your processes. And doing it in relative secrecy. If you are a state, it's easy enough to do (witness how how a piss-poor country like North Korea did it), but if you're just a group of nutters you most likely won't have the resources.

I'm pretty sure they have the know-how. If you've studied enough physics, the theory is not a problem.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2018, 10:26:04 AM »
If you are a state, it's easy enough to do (witness how how a piss-poor country like North Korea did it)...

Also witness how bloody difficult it is for countries which aren't willing to make themselves piss-poor.

Iran, Iraq, Syria, South Africa, Libya, and on - countries have tried, but couldn't keep the work hidden enough
nor stand under the international consequences.

There are materials which are needed, and are damned hard to come by, without tripping the spy nets.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2018, 11:33:48 PM »
Was referring to the secrecy that is needed. NK was poor to begin with.

Also, I'm betting Iran would have done it a long time ago if they hadn't been so close to Israel.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2018, 12:08:24 AM »

So the very "cowboy" bombing of a few Iranian assets many years ago made a difference in history?

But, Who would there be to tell the story?
 :dunno:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2018, 11:54:29 AM »

So the very "cowboy" bombing of a few Iranian assets many years ago made a difference in history?

But, Who would there be to tell the story?
 :dunno:

Yes, I think that bombing made a difference.

- Albert Einstein