Poll

Which position do you take?

I get to trigger people for myself
I get triggered by people by myself

Author Topic: hater vs hated  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: hater vs hated
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2018, 06:48:51 PM »

I could just not log on and that would be that.

Sounds like a good plan. I don't see anyone stopping you.

Or caring, really.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2018, 06:52:11 PM »
Since your a coprophile, as go commit piss up a rope pointed out (rope-your scrap, right?)
Why not get deep-throated into the trachea by somebody that just gave unprotected anal to a dog, so you can suicide by a fatal lung infection leading to pneumonia. Video it for the world, it'd be funny.

Or you could cauterize the end of your dick shut and drink tons and tons and tons of caffeinated or alcoholic (or both) liquid, stick a hot soldering iron tip up your jap's eye, and seal any holes up with a bit of superglue squirted up there, and see what takes you first-kidney failure or your bladder rupturing.

Then just before you die, make sure to send us a link to the snuff flick on jewtube. 'Complete and total moronic subhuman imbecile troll throws self from his bridge and dies'

'go piss up a rope' has a far better idea
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2018, 07:01:23 PM »

Not really, I could just not log on and that would be that. If you did nothing, then you going to get nothing. Simples.

If you're willing to fly to the US, I could video record your Darwin award nomination.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2018, 07:07:03 PM »
Why would I do any of these things for you? You make out as if I'm naive. Tell you what, if you can stop me from killing a bunch of kids to save myself from you, then I would be impressed.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2018, 07:09:26 PM »
That doesn't even make sense.

Do you even grammar??

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2018, 07:21:11 PM »

What's your fascination with me anyway, pisshead? Do I make you horny? Do you whack one off every time you think you got someone? Child abuse is wrong, you should know that. But I was born wrong so, I can do wtf I want to you.
Try and care a little less and just maybe, someone might teach you how to kill yourself with hate.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2018, 07:24:13 PM »

But I was born wrong so, I can do wtf I want to you.

Aaaaaaand you're 6000 miles away from me.   :hahaha:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2018, 07:28:20 PM »
I use 'you' as a plural. Want to take it personally? Go for it.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2018, 07:30:34 PM »
You were clearly talking about me.

You're all kinds of stupid, aren't you??

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2018, 07:34:29 PM »
Nope, not really. Must something wrong with you too if you believe I wasn't talking at you.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2018, 07:57:51 PM »
Thats rich. Telling someone they need to be taught to kill themselves with hate.

Why not give us a demonstration, so all us poor ikkle weetahds have some idea how to do it? I'm sure you could find a length of drainpipe, a funnel and a bottle of bleach to beer-bong down into your lungs.

Go on, give us a demonstration, about how to REALLY kill oneself with hate, O' Sensei Master.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2018, 09:44:50 PM »

Nah, quit nagging and start egging. Unlike you, I know how to trigger myself without your help. I just want to do it in a way so that someone gets hurt and not just myself. And be a hero, ya know.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2018, 11:47:40 PM »
The goal of electrical impulses is to plant the seeds of love rather than pain. Karma is a constant. We dream, we vibrate, we are reborn. Joy is the driver of self-actualization. Have you found your quest? It can be difficult to know where to begin. The infinite is calling to you via vibrations. Can you hear it? We are in the midst of a Vedic maturing of sharing that will enable us to access the quantum matrix itself. We are at a crossroads of karma and discontinuity. Our conversations with other dreamers have led to an awakening of supra-ever-present consciousness. Reality has always been overflowing with adventurers whose dreams are transformed into transcendence. Humankind has nothing to lose. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamscape via atomic ionization. The cosmos is approaching a tipping point. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be guided? If you have never experienced this lightning bolt at the quantum level, it can be difficult to heal. Indigo Child, look within and change yourself. It is in unveiling that we are re-energized. We are being called to explore the stratosphere itself as an interface between choice and conscious living. Eons from now, we storytellers will exist like never before as we are re-energized by the quantum cycle.

:zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2018, 12:10:15 AM »

I am a giant dildo. If you want me to vibrate, I shall comply. But you must plug me into the grid first. I fell from the sky because only I can give a flying fuck about you. As I consciously chose to fuck you, you gag on my hard up hard on. Whatever love you receive from me will be transmitted through your own pain and suffering. Torture yourself with resentment because only you know how to terrorise yourself. I love your hate because in the in end, I am a hated individual for providing with you the supply of attention that you so desire. Become entangled my friends, as you continue to fuck each other in the name of hate, more and more of you will be asking the same question, why? Existence is for few that chose to live amongst the sea of clones. Just look at that crowd, what a joke they turned out to be. Killing them self for the chance to start the cycle again. It is nearly time for me to go but as I decay inside of you, only you are to blame for consuming me. I'm here to give you back yourselves from the cunts that you fell out of. Fellow cry babies, kill yourselves before it's too late or forever remain silent with your endeavour to pretend to love me back.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2018, 12:20:27 AM »
Does that mean you're going to post a photo of your penis?   :orly:
:gopher: