Poll

Which position do you take?

I get to trigger people for myself
I get triggered by people by myself

Author Topic: hater vs hated  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: hater vs hated
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2018, 03:01:12 AM »
LOL you dumb, dumb cunt.

I was answering your own question, actually. You were just too stupid to realize it.

The question, and I quote: ''what legacy are you going to leave behind besides from a few words on a screen and a big o pile of shit in the sewers?''

Already left something behind for others, I don't atm have kids, so not a direct inheritance in that sense, but that, that was just a tiny snippet of the knowledge I have worked for, and left behind for other people. I don't even have to be dead and gone for them to benefit from it, unlike you, who won't ever amount to shit, even killing themselves properly, until you are indeed dead from some cause and the worms get something to lot and say to each other 'fuck no, I'm not touching that shit'

You might do some good then and get a conversation started between two shy, retiring autistic earthworms, checking over a few graves for juicy bits, and laughing at your failure of a corpse and how they wouldn't eat that one if it were the last useless carcass on earth :P

And for the record, those are actual achievements under my belt, I took a hint about the MW 1-phenyl-2-beta-nitropropene synthesis and started working on it, developing it and it is a VAST improvement. Who the fuck wants to wait 6 hours standing over a sweltering hot steam-bath for less yield of a less pure product, when they can go for a half hour or less and produce more and better purity even before starting purification? next, I think I'll expand into optimizing the route for 1-phenyl-2-beta-nitrovinylbenzenes (nitrostyrenes), once I'm done with the fine-tuning type tweaks for the nitropropene synthesis. Assisting other people to make various amphetamines, make P2P, phenylacetone oxime for reduction to amphetamine via beuveault-blanc reduction, since those phenylnitropropenes can be used for all sorts of neat amphetamine-related chemistry, including the psychedelic amphetamines. And P2P itself can be used for. 3 of the ideal simple stimulant type, and a fourth if anybody wanted to proceed with performing a Birch-Benkeser reduction using lithium metal as the electron donor on meth, to give propylhexedrine. Five and even six if you wanted to count desmethylpropylhexedrine and N-ethylpropylhexedrine.

And hey, while I've been at it I've pointed out plenty of potential dangerous mishaps or dangerous products to people so they can be avoided.

So your attempt to piss on my abilities is just epic fail. Like your life really mdugli or whatever your name is.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2018, 04:43:16 AM »

You should go back to fucking each other. That in itself is what humans are built for, to pass on the disdain that what they are are nothing but shit bags making lives worse for everyone else.
If I could look after myself properly, I would go about ruining so many lives... Starting with my own kind, YOU.
People are born out of hate and there is nothing more hateful than coming into this world ready to be mould into a retard at no fault other than themselves.

So in short, FUCK YOU and your hollow existence because only my dick is big enough to satisfy your empty cold resentfulness. Cunt

Did you have a bad acid trip while watching Fight Club??

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2018, 06:04:20 AM »

Oh look, I triggered a hater into inflating himself. Good for you.

I blame GMOs for my inflated sense of self.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2018, 06:30:18 AM »
Can someone please summarize this thread for me?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2018, 07:19:36 AM »

All I know is that I've managed to piss off an internet druggie that thinks they're saving lives. Go publish a paper on it then so that someone else can care about saving addicts from themselves.

Good day to you, sir.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2018, 07:47:57 AM »
No, it was an ex of mine I saved. She'd taken an overdose and I found out about it, way back in the day. Ran all the way up to her place of work, calling the paramedics as I went, didn't stop for miles, was out of breath as fuck when I did get there, but pointed her out, and the paramedics then could take her, against her will, for treatment. Nothing to do with drugs, no more than anything she might have been treated with in hospital, but I don't know what they did, wasn't there for that. Just called them up, told them what had happened (suicidal paracetamol OD, amount taken-unknown) and then pointed her out so they could, unfortunately, take her by force into the ambulance, and I rode with her to hospital, to provide what comfort I could emotionally.

If I hadn't, then if she had taken enough, which wouldn't have been difficult, she could easily have died of liver failure over several days. Luckily there is, due the number of such incidents, either deliberate or accidental which involve paracetamol, an antidote which exists, so presumably was used on her.

Nothing to do with my chemistry specialities. And most of that isn't about saving lives. Its about making the preparing of such substances and their precursors easier, safer, and in higher yields of cleaner products. Plus all sorts of knowledge, helping to pass on what knowledge I have to new Bees.

Nothing to do with addiction. This is aimed at those who make the stuff, so they can do a better job and at less risk in some cases. Afterall, what clandestine chemist wants to use a crappy time consuming process to get a less pure product that requires more recrystallizations, when they can do it far faster with microwave irradiation than conventional heating. IMO cutting down 6-7 hours for a kg of precursor down to 30 minutes or so, thats pretty good going, especially when the precursor in question is better quality altogether.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2018, 10:58:55 AM »

Someone showed up (apparently with some history in the broad community - maybe here), whined that
we need to help trigger him to kill himself, and just basically gave us some entertainment by exercising
weak trolling skills. Weak enough that it wasn't even fun to play anymore.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2018, 12:03:01 PM »

As if I would waste my time trolling. You lot ARE a waste of time. End of.
I'm just here because, well, you figure it out. Bunch of fucked up fuck ups.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2018, 01:11:12 PM »

mdagli1 is auditioning to be the star in his own homosexual BDSM snuff flick.

Oh, and throw in some nihilistic existential despair to spice things up a little.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2018, 01:34:21 PM »

Go back to eating your own shit, pisshead. Haven't you got stalking to do? Dem asses won't fill themselves up with dick without you being there after all.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2018, 01:51:43 PM »

Go back to eating your own shit, pisshead.

So you're a coprophile too??

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2018, 02:01:17 PM »

you want me dead

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2018, 02:18:00 PM »
Only if the video is interesting.

You have to take yourself out in an entertaining way.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2018, 06:13:52 PM »

Not really, I could just not log on and that would be that. If you did nothing, then you going to get nothing. Simples.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2018, 06:34:24 PM »

There is a school near where I live. Can I go postal and use myself as a weapon? I mean, why wait any longer? It's my life after all.

Murderers are heroes, remember that.