Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24062 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #945 on: June 03, 2020, 07:27:12 PM »
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #946 on: June 03, 2020, 07:36:01 PM »
Some of the recent events in the USA very much remind me of notorious Battle of the Beanfield, in England 1985, when police set about New Age travellers  (including pregnant women and children)  and their vehicles with truncheons. Just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Beanfield

Seems like Trump finds that kind of thing inspirational.

That's not the only thing he finds inspirational:

“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #947 on: June 03, 2020, 07:50:39 PM »
And here we go....I had said the other day to someone that if someone with some kind of power in the Republican party would say enough, then it would start a chain reaction. GWB started it and now we're on to #3.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/?fbclid=IwAR0jGV5OYFuvf_47hfUB6IBMlr1AcCTUscdsuo-2qM-kQhg5PBixv_X2SXo

Oh hellllllllll yes.

*standing ovation*
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #948 on: June 03, 2020, 07:57:19 PM »
Holy shit. #4. Did NOT see this one coming! :jawdrop:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pat-robertson-trump-military_n_5ed6f86ac5b6d69f1da719bf?ri18n=true

Take this with a grain of salt.  pat roberstson is not exactly a paragon of sanity.  Nice to see this, but, I remain guarded.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #949 on: June 03, 2020, 09:34:52 PM »

This was too good to be true.

I went looking for the same pic on google so I could post a link on another site and.... it's photoshopped.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #950 on: June 04, 2020, 05:53:15 AM »
Holy shit. #4. Did NOT see this one coming! :jawdrop:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pat-robertson-trump-military_n_5ed6f86ac5b6d69f1da719bf?ri18n=true

Take this with a grain of salt.  pat roberstson is not exactly a paragon of sanity.  Nice to see this, but, I remain guarded.
Robertson is a hateful man and this changes none of it. Why it matters though is because he and the Orange Cheeto share the same base so this could have impact.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #951 on: June 04, 2020, 08:01:44 AM »
It's been rather telling, that the NRA and the gun nuts have been very quiet about trumpolini threatening military action against the police brutality protests.  Very telling.  And yet, when the militia people stormed and threatened state capitals over COVID restrictions the orange faced shit gibbon called them "very fine people" and backed them.  The hypocrisy tide is rsisng!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #952 on: June 04, 2020, 08:06:12 AM »
I have someone on  my friends' list that is the former associate editor for the NRA and shockingly, he's for the peaceful protesting, he's against bad cops, but he blames the bad cops on the Dem's saying that the states with the worst bad caop stats are run by Dems. Weird angle.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #953 on: June 04, 2020, 09:56:35 AM »
I have someone on  my friends' list that is the former associate editor for the NRA and shockingly, he's for the peaceful protesting, he's against bad cops, but he blames the bad cops on the Dem's saying that the states with the worst bad caop stats are run by Dems. Weird angle.

Ok, I have heard that one several times.  Seems to be a form of gaslighting.  It's one of those ideology's that make me go WTF!

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #954 on: June 04, 2020, 02:17:54 PM »

I think it was Mark Clements or Samuel Twain or someone famous who said something like, There are lies and there are damn lies, then there are statistics.

Those statements can be made either way you want to fudgitate the results.
We have to draw our own conclusions and who is going to argue with "bad cops, bad?" By meeting us half way these types of projected positions can gain trust and the ideas they proposed are out there now.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #955 on: June 04, 2020, 03:40:41 PM »

An NRA member who doesn't like the Democrats and presents dodgy statistics? Is that a thing?

Are those stats based on claims of assault and misconduct, or on convictions of cops for assault or misconduct?

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #956 on: June 04, 2020, 04:20:51 PM »
Yeah, who knows. I wasn't about to engage because I know his friends list is full of people who are die hard Trump supporters and that was not an atmosphere I wanted to wade into.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #957 on: June 04, 2020, 05:08:30 PM »

An NRA member who doesn't like the Democrats and presents dodgy statistics? Is that a thing?

Are those stats based on claims of assault and misconduct, or on convictions of cops for assault or misconduct?

I hate to tell you this but that photo of trumpolini with the bible in front of a church was not photoshopped.  Neither was the photo of sopia loren topless...........that I posted long ago.  Just sayin'............are you turning into Al now?  Is there something in the water in OZ that makes people confrontational?  I like you, but, that photoshop comment made me wonder!

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #958 on: June 04, 2020, 05:17:39 PM »
Reuters fact checked the Hitler bible pic and it was indeed photoshopped.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #959 on: June 04, 2020, 05:41:39 PM »

I hate to tell you this but that photo of trumpolini with the bible in front of a church was not photoshopped.  Neither was the photo of sopia loren topless...........that I posted long ago.  Just sayin'............are you turning into Al now?  Is there something in the water in OZ that makes people confrontational?  I like you, but, that photoshop comment made me wonder!

Nah, we are all good. Trump is Nazi Lite, absolutely, but the Hitler side of the photo was fake. The photo of Trump and the fact that they used tear gas and stun grenades to clear peaceful protesters, all 100% real.