Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24062 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #930 on: June 02, 2020, 10:36:25 AM »
It's really worrying... I feel so isolated from the insanity up here, but I'm worried for all my friends and family in the USA.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #931 on: June 02, 2020, 11:32:58 AM »
It's really worrying... I feel so isolated from the insanity up here, but I'm worried for all my friends and family in the USA.
Same. My parents and little sister are in the deep south.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #932 on: June 02, 2020, 04:29:48 PM »
Posed for a photo op holding bible.

Upside down.

"Hey, look at me, I'm the fucking antichrist".
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #933 on: June 02, 2020, 06:04:44 PM »
"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

...or...in this case, holding a bible.

They even managed to tear gas a couple of the priests dispensing water and aid to protesters when they cleared the area for his little sideshow.

I can't even watch anymore. It's sickening.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #934 on: June 02, 2020, 06:30:20 PM »

This is brilliant, the bishop of that church makes it absolutely clear what she thinks of Trump.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #935 on: June 02, 2020, 08:19:35 PM »
Posed for a photo op holding bible.

Upside down.

"Hey, look at me, I'm the fucking antichrist".

Heck, I didn't even notice it was upside down. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I just love that Bishop's speech.  Thanks for posting that!   :plus:  (for the Bish, but she isn't here , so you'll have to do )

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #936 on: June 02, 2020, 08:26:24 PM »
Heck, I didn't even notice it was upside down. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I just love that Bishop's speech.  Thanks for posting that!   :plus:  (for the Bish, but she isn't here , so you'll have to do )

Being as atheist as I am, it takes a lot for a Bishop to impress me.

And that impressed the heck out of me.

Maybe the Pope should take a leaf out of her book? (I know they aren't part of the same religious group, but still...)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #937 on: June 03, 2020, 02:28:34 AM »
And the police is deliberately shooting at journalists in the process.

It's fucked up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #938 on: June 03, 2020, 05:39:11 AM »
GWB made a statement last night, not against Trump directly but regarding the situation and he has a strong personal policy of not speaking about any President that comes after him so this is actually encouraging since he's from the same party. I've been saying that more of his party needs to take a stand and say enough. This isn't even about party lines anymore, it's about humanity. So this is at least a start. Sometimes if one breaks ranks, others will have the guts to follow.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/article/George-W-Bush-calls-out-racial-injustices-and-15312017.php
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #939 on: June 03, 2020, 05:41:13 AM »
And now a U.S Military Advisor has resigned as well.

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it," Miller wrote to Esper in his resignation letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. "Instead, you visibly supported it."

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-adviser-resigns-after-trump-photo-op-at-church-2020-6?fbclid=IwAR00oLjokI18C2J2JdPU6MbIfBlBA3D-RmVWXkqStjfPeOrT-ntPZUbtuCg
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #940 on: June 03, 2020, 07:53:58 AM »
GWB made a statement last night, not against Trump directly but regarding the situation and he has a strong personal policy of not speaking about any President that comes after him so this is actually encouraging since he's from the same party. I've been saying that more of his party needs to take a stand and say enough. This isn't even about party lines anymore, it's about humanity. So this is at least a start. Sometimes if one breaks ranks, others will have the guts to follow.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/article/George-W-Bush-calls-out-racial-injustices-and-15312017.php

For all his faults, at least GWB is human.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #941 on: June 03, 2020, 08:09:17 AM »
Some of the recent events in the USA very much remind me of notorious Battle of the Beanfield, in England 1985, when police set about New Age travellers  (including pregnant women and children)  and their vehicles with truncheons. Just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Beanfield

Seems like Trump finds that kind of thing inspirational.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #942 on: June 03, 2020, 09:55:16 AM »
The more chaos, the more he has an excuse and self-justification for exercising power.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #943 on: June 03, 2020, 03:26:38 PM »
Some of the recent events in the USA very much remind me of notorious Battle of the Beanfield, in England 1985, when police set about New Age travellers  (including pregnant women and children)  and their vehicles with truncheons. Just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Beanfield

Seems like Trump finds that kind of thing inspirational.

Of course he does.  :hitler:

arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #944 on: June 03, 2020, 07:07:13 PM »
And here we go....I had said the other day to someone that if someone with some kind of power in the Republican party would say enough, then it would start a chain reaction. GWB started it and now we're on to #3.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/?fbclid=IwAR0jGV5OYFuvf_47hfUB6IBMlr1AcCTUscdsuo-2qM-kQhg5PBixv_X2SXo
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad