Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24081 times)

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #870 on: May 11, 2020, 01:15:18 PM »
The drastic difference in the numbers from two very similar countries is because one took the medical advice seriously and the other did not and the results of that are clear.

Did not and still won't. The lack of action and the lack of science based information (don't wear a mask, wear a mask) in the critical first weeks I think really took it's toll.

It's alarming as to how many are treating this still as a hoax or claiming wearing a mask to protect themselves and others is "infringing on their personal freedoms".

Canada will need the wall pretty soon, I look for a second wave larger then the first with the way things are going.

No one believes it is a hoax. This is one of the stupidest Leftist talking points.

No, the President did not call the Corona virus a hoax. The President did call the smears on him and his presumed ineffectiveness at dealing with the Corona Virus a hoax. Yes it was clear. No, no rational person conflated what he was calling a hoax. Yes plenty of anti-Trumpers did pretend they misunderstood . No, no Trump supporters believed Trump was calling the virus a hoax.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #871 on: May 11, 2020, 01:30:31 PM »
Agreed. This was a good read

https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them?fbclid=IwAR0K1QO_4WhJctBKo08Z7kaydReek9bPeerQJ5jGsNSiLLaqK8KMbAP2IF8

Thanks for sharing. SO has a bar the size of a small family run 2 stall auto shop...with lousy ventilation. He's also high risk. I am dreading the reopening everyone is pushing for so fervently here in this rural red zone I'm in.

No one believes it is a hoax. This is one of the stupidest Leftist talking points.

....No, no Trump supporters believed Trump was calling the virus a hoax.

Hate to bust your bubble buttercup, but some of these morons truly do...and I've heard it straight from their lips and read it on their facebook posts...and if that's the case here in nowhere land, I'm sure it's the case elsewhere as well.

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #872 on: May 11, 2020, 01:48:38 PM »

Hate to bust your bubble buttercup, but some of these morons truly do...and I've heard it straight from their lips and read it on their facebook posts...and if that's the case here in nowhere land, I'm sure it's the case elsewhere as well.

You narrative is long destroyed. Your propaganda campsign in tatters.

Sucks to be you guys.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #873 on: May 11, 2020, 02:09:29 PM »
Corona Virus is highly infectious and has a 14 day incubation period. It remains alive in the air for 24 hours and is an airborne virus.

By the time Trump was aware there was already many people having returned and infecting people for sometime. He stopped travel from China pretty quickly but there were others coming in from other countries that had been infected from China and so it goes.

In short it was an impossible ask. No one could have prevented it.

Next!

He was repeatedly warned in January but failed to act. After he "stopped travel" from China, around 40,000 people still made the journey. Etc. The facts are out there, easily found, as are Trump's numerous lies.

Why are you being so dishonest?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #874 on: May 11, 2020, 02:15:04 PM »
The drastic difference in the numbers from two very similar countries is because one took the medical advice seriously and the other did not and the results of that are clear.

Did not and still won't. The lack of action and the lack of science based information (don't wear a mask, wear a mask) in the critical first weeks I think really took it's toll.

It's alarming as to how many are treating this still as a hoax or claiming wearing a mask to protect themselves and others is "infringing on their personal freedoms".

Canada will need the wall pretty soon, I look for a second wave larger then the first with the way things are going.

No, the President did not call the Corona virus a hoax. The President did call the smears on him and his presumed ineffectiveness at dealing with the Corona Virus a hoax. Yes it was clear. No, no rational person conflated what he was calling a hoax. Yes plenty of anti-Trumpers did pretend they misunderstood . No, no Trump supporters believed Trump was calling the virus a hoax.

Oh, and you'll like this:

Why are you being dishonest?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #875 on: May 11, 2020, 02:16:43 PM »
Corona Virus is highly infectious and has a 14 day incubation period. It remains alive in the air for 24 hours and is an airborne virus.

By the time Trump was aware there was already many people having returned and infecting people for sometime. He stopped travel from China pretty quickly but there were others coming in from other countries that had been infected from China and so it goes.

Next!

He was repeatedly warned in January but failed to act. After he "stopped travel" from China, around 40,000 people still made the journey. Etc. The facts are out there, easily found, as are Trump's numerous lies.

Why are you being so dishonest?

when people are petrified and for good reason and the media is sensational and divisive and has exaggerated this fear and increased animus against Trump, then of course people are going to panic and not listen to anything Trump says and not acknowledge anytbing he says, but rather support propaganda from Leftist news

See how insincere and disingenuous your question was?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #876 on: May 11, 2020, 02:25:28 PM »
Trump has produced some 18,000 lies in his 3+ years in office. No wonder people stop listening. Seriously, Al, how much bleach did you consume that fateful Thursday? Did the UV light get stuck?

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #877 on: May 11, 2020, 03:12:10 PM »
Trump has produced some 18,000 lies in his 3+ years in office. No wonder people stop listening. Seriously, Al, how much bleach did you consume that fateful Thursday? Did the UV light get stuck?

Is no one paying attention to you? Shame. Things aren't working out for you are they? Trump's re-election will be tough.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #878 on: May 11, 2020, 05:01:43 PM »
Tosses out email address and any hope.   :facepalm2:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #879 on: May 11, 2020, 06:26:04 PM »

Next!
If you compare the response from Canada to the response the US, the numbers speak for themselves.

Canada: 68,848 cases to date and 4,870 deaths
US: 1,370,999 cases to date and 80,870 deaths

The crisis will go away and tbe disease will no longer be the crisis it was.

Think of all the diseases around without cures that are not in a state of crisis. The epidemic will not last forver. It will stop being a crisis well before a cure is discover (which will probably be a year away)
If people and governments follow the advice backed by the medical and science communities. The drastic difference in the numbers from two very similar countries is because one took the medical advice seriously and the other did not and the results of that are clear.

The UK's covid-19 death toll is already higher than any other country in the world...except the USA

Now, what do these two countries have in common?
  • Both are led by oversized right wing clowns
  • Both intitially  ignored scientific advice at the outset and went in for herd immunity, for the "sake of the Economy"
I could go on, but you get the picture. 

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #880 on: May 11, 2020, 07:30:16 PM »
:fp:   Magatards, magatards are everywhere.........I am LIVING here, LIVING thru this..........I am done......

I'm so, so sorry.

Thank you!  I hear this shit spouted from my own country, to hear it spouted by an AH from thousands of miles away makes me lose my lunch and patience.  ENOUGH!!!!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #881 on: May 12, 2020, 12:29:56 AM »

Next!
If you compare the response from Canada to the response the US, the numbers speak for themselves.

Canada: 68,848 cases to date and 4,870 deaths
US: 1,370,999 cases to date and 80,870 deaths

The crisis will go away and tbe disease will no longer be the crisis it was.

Think of all the diseases around without cures that are not in a state of crisis. The epidemic will not last forver. It will stop being a crisis well before a cure is discover (which will probably be a year away)
If people and governments follow the advice backed by the medical and science communities. The drastic difference in the numbers from two very similar countries is because one took the medical advice seriously and the other did not and the results of that are clear.

The UK's covid-19 death toll is already higher than any other country in the world...except the USA

Now, what do these two countries have in common?
  • Both are led by oversized right wing clowns
  • Both intitially  ignored scientific advice at the outset and went in for herd immunity, for the "sake of the Economy"
I could go on, but you get the picture.

It's not rocket science, except to the two clowns.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #882 on: May 12, 2020, 06:39:01 AM »
^and their millions of voluntary minions *sigh*
  :apondering: i wonder why this board is relatively free of those minions?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #883 on: May 12, 2020, 07:57:42 AM »
Because they're outnumbered here?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #884 on: May 12, 2020, 08:11:01 AM »
 :apondering: weeeeell, when you put it like that...

it sounds downright tautologous :LOL: