Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24066 times)

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #855 on: May 10, 2020, 09:41:48 AM »
I was wondering the other day if Al would still defend Trump, in light of his recent behaviour.

He has done very well. Not perfectly but that should not be the standard to measure any complex response. He act on information which was getting countered hourly and had no clairvoyance.

He will get run through the mud by idiots who are armchair quarterbacks who could not have done better and could not suggest who under exactly the same circu.stances could have done better (certainly not Hillary, as we saw with Benghazi) or Obama (after 62 million people in US contracted swine flu).

For the people who dislike Trump, they are NOT basing this on anything. They do not like him so they say “Well he did not do x.” or worse, without any real concept of what actions he was doing and just a highlight reel of idiot Left wing reporters trying to do gotcha questions, and their own bias, say he did nothing.

I do not need to tell you this is stupid and i suspect they know this themselves

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #856 on: May 10, 2020, 12:40:39 PM »

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #857 on: May 10, 2020, 12:44:55 PM »

Its a load of BS anyway. Sure cases are increasing a will slowly climb but it is petering out. Unless there are BIG outbreaks, at its current rate, i see it reaching 95000 to 100000. Means that if you have carriers isolated and a reasonable response including any restricting the ill from other countries, You may still get a couple of cases. Many countries have had all the infected full recover.
Its nearly over.
Sucks if you have it but your chances to get it unless you are going to China is likely pretty limited
Trump is being overly simplistic and speaking in hyperbole as is his want, but he is correct, again. It is not a threat like it was 2 weeks ago or 2 months ago.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #858 on: May 10, 2020, 12:56:16 PM »
Here's Trump "being sarcastic":

So here's the question: how much bleach did you consume after watching this?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #859 on: May 10, 2020, 10:43:52 PM »
 :fp:   Magatards, magatards are everywhere.........I am LIVING here, LIVING thru this..........I am done......
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #860 on: May 11, 2020, 01:54:01 AM »
:fp:   Magatards, magatards are everywhere.........I am LIVING here, LIVING thru this..........I am done......

I'm so, so sorry.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #861 on: May 11, 2020, 02:24:53 AM »
This ain't going away magically at 100K dead. Or 200K dead.

It certainly won't go away if you reopen the economy while the virus is still spreading among the community to the degree that it is. What you will get is New York many times over, refrigerator trucks full of corpses, fear and misery.

There will still be those saying he's doing a great job as the numbers continue to climb. Making excuses for the orange clown.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #862 on: May 11, 2020, 05:23:12 AM »
Meanwhile, some idiots are spreading the "Plandemic" bs and making things worse.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #863 on: May 11, 2020, 08:57:31 AM »
Corona Virus is highly infectious and has a 14 day incubation period. It remains alive in the air for 24 hours and is an airborne virus.

By the time Trump was aware there was already many people having returned and infecting people for sometime. He stopped travel from China pretty quickly but there were others coming in from other countries that had been infected from China and so it goes.

In short it was an impossible ask. No one could have prevented it.

Next!

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #864 on: May 11, 2020, 09:58:56 AM »
Corona Virus is highly infectious and has a 14 day incubation period. It remains alive in the air for 24 hours and is an airborne virus.

By the time Trump was aware there was already many people having returned and infecting people for sometime. He stopped travel from China pretty quickly but there were others coming in from other countries that had been infected from China and so it goes.

Next!
If you compare the response from Canada to the response the US, the numbers speak for themselves.

Canada: 68,848 cases to date and 4,870 deaths
US: 1,370,999 cases to date and 80,870 deaths
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #865 on: May 11, 2020, 10:22:00 AM »

Next!
If you compare the response from Canada to the response the US, the numbers speak for themselves.

The crisis will go away and tbe disease will no longer be the crisis it was.

Think of all the diseases around without cures that are not in a state of crisis. The epidemic will not last forver. It will stop being a crisis well before a cure is discover (which will probably be a year away)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #866 on: May 11, 2020, 10:39:18 AM »
The recent video that sent him into a hours long rage tweet session for any that may have missed it.

The Lincoln Project was formed in late 2019 by several prominent Republicans.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #867 on: May 11, 2020, 11:10:28 AM »

Next!

The crisis will go away and tbe disease will no longer be the crisis it was.

Think of all the diseases around without cures that are not in a state of crisis. The epidemic will not last forver. It will stop being a crisis well before a cure is discover (which will probably be a year away)
If people and governments follow the advice backed by the medical and science communities. The drastic difference in the numbers from two very similar countries is because one took the medical advice seriously and the other did not and the results of that are clear.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #868 on: May 11, 2020, 11:38:45 AM »
The drastic difference in the numbers from two very similar countries is because one took the medical advice seriously and the other did not and the results of that are clear.

Did not and still won't. The lack of action and the lack of science based information (don't wear a mask, wear a mask) in the critical first weeks I think really took it's toll.

It's alarming as to how many are treating this still as a hoax or claiming wearing a mask to protect themselves and others is "infringing on their personal freedoms".

Canada will need the wall pretty soon, I look for a second wave larger then the first with the way things are going.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad