Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19483 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #945 on: March 29, 2017, 01:10:31 PM »
I think the Democrats are shitting themselves that he will be a great President.

Right.  :spitscreen:

Not going there because you see only what you want to see Al.

All I will say is this, if 1/4 of all this "smoke" I'm reading turns out to be verifiable this will sadly be bigger than Watergate ever was. So keep your popcorn handy, just in case.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #946 on: March 29, 2017, 01:32:13 PM »
Saw speculations about Trump maybe trying to win support from the Democrats, now so many Republicans don't play along nicely.
The guy speculating about this said he thought it a possible scenario, because Trump cares about Trump and successes for Trump. Not about the Republicans.

I wil stay tuned a bit, from a distance.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #947 on: March 29, 2017, 02:44:31 PM »
I think the Democrats are shitting themselves that he will be a great President.

All I will say is this, if 1/4 of all this "smoke" I'm reading turns out to be verifiable this will sadly be bigger than Watergate ever was. So keep your popcorn handy, just in case.

It's been Hell of a ride so far
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #948 on: March 29, 2017, 03:17:04 PM »
There is an issue of surveillance/wiretapping/spying on one Candidate/President Elect's administration by the outgoing President's Administration,

It takes a bit more than a few tweets to prove it. If you have something, let the FBI know about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #949 on: March 29, 2017, 04:19:37 PM »

EDIT: Guess what? Your Internet history will soon now be sold to the highest bidder, and every single "yea" was from a Republican!

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03/28/congress_approves_sale_of_internet_histories/

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll202.xml
This ruling was published 12/02/16 so the telecommunications industry already had the legal right to sell people's information. https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/12/02/2016-28006/protecting-the-privacy-of-customers-of-broadband-and-other-telecommunications-services If anyone wanted this ruling to stick, they would have published it sooner; they had years to do that. When an outgoing administration bypasses congress and tosses new rulings over the fence during its final days, a new congress has the right to vote to revoke them. Basically what this means is, nothing has changed.

Try not to confuse him.  Just say it was Trump and Putin, that's all he understands. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #950 on: March 29, 2017, 04:26:21 PM »

Still not a shred of evidence.  Maybe you need to stop wasting your time. 

If you are interested, check this out.  This pretty much explains the reality of where we are at.  And before you say "Russia, Russia, Russia...", All 3 guests are American, 1 contributes to the Huffington Post and another also writes for it as well as Salon. 

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #951 on: March 29, 2017, 05:11:20 PM »
Was just pricing coal online the other day, anthracite to be specific. Not actually going to buy coal, and live in paradise with no need for coal, but still know how much a 10 year supply of coal would cost and the special dimensions needed to store it. :laugh:

Believe it or not, about 25 or so miles downriver on the east bank of the Mississippi there is a coal storage lot(?).  The coal is stored in the open between River Road and the river.   About 200 feet to the left of River Road there is a marsh.   I never thought I would see coal so far from the mountains in such a hot climate just a throw away from the swamp.
Apparently 93% of all coal use in the US is used by utilities companies for generating electricity, so that might be what it's for, that or steel production.

Yeah.  I assume it's being stored there awaiting shipment to some utility plant overseas.  Since there's no railroad nearby, it's transported by ship.  So is it possible it's coming in from overseas? I've never seen any activity there.  But I haven't been down to Plaquemines Parish since before 2000.
First reflex was to say no; can't imagine the US need to import much coal, but the southeastern part of the country does because it's less expensive to import from South America than freight from within the US.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #952 on: March 29, 2017, 07:20:41 PM »
Here's an article from March, 2014 about our coal terminals.  Who knew all these facts?  Or alternate facts?  I didn't.

http://wwno.org/post/environmental-groups-sue-plaquemines-coal-terminal-violating-clean-water-act
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 07:22:13 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #953 on: March 30, 2017, 05:43:27 AM »

Still not a shred of evidence.  Maybe you need to stop wasting your time. 

Want some more kool-aid with your popcorn?  :yawn:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #954 on: March 30, 2017, 07:42:55 AM »
There is an issue of surveillance/wiretapping/spying on one Candidate/President Elect's administration by the outgoing President's Administration,

It takes a bit more than a few tweets to prove it. If you have something, let the FBI know about it.

Who is this lady and what position has she held that may make her claim of spying on Trump credible?

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #955 on: March 30, 2017, 12:40:47 PM »
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia.

The thing about this is she resigned in September of 2015.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #956 on: March 30, 2017, 02:23:33 PM »
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia.

The thing about this is she resigned in September of 2015.

You are absolutely right. That is what makes things more troubling.
Like when leakers have bettet intel than the people investigating.  Shr seems particularly well informed,  up to date and confident in what she is saying. She is also the person to whom relationships could conceivably have been developed to keep her abreast of intel developments...........illegally.

You are right in wgat you say. She should be asked two very difficult questions,  how do you know and how is the spreading of this intel not illegal?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #957 on: March 30, 2017, 02:29:02 PM »
This whole thing has nearly been going a year.  My popcorn is stale.  The funny thing is that Hillary actually had ties with Russia through her foundation.  Media keeps 'forgetting' that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #958 on: March 30, 2017, 02:51:34 PM »

:zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #959 on: March 30, 2017, 04:05:17 PM »
This whole thing has nearly been going a year.  My popcorn is stale.  The funny thing is that Hillary actually had ties with Russia through her foundation.  Media keeps 'forgetting' that.

Undeniably true.