Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19528 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #870 on: March 24, 2017, 01:57:42 AM »
He is, as always, being liberal with the truth.

"Liberal" being the operative word
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #871 on: March 24, 2017, 08:53:05 AM »
Latest report I read was it was probably Pence incidentally surveilled when he was working with Paul Manafort on cabinet positions.  If true it makes it very hard to distance themselves from Manafort going forward.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #872 on: March 24, 2017, 09:58:31 AM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #873 on: March 24, 2017, 03:41:11 PM »
Appears he WAS actually wiretapped. There was surveillance on him.

If there was, it was supposedly incidental, meaning that he or his cohorts were talking to someone who was under surveillance. Which begs the question, why would they be talking to someone who was?

Unless they were talking to the Russians, of course.

:tinfoil:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #874 on: March 24, 2017, 03:46:36 PM »
Talking to Russians isn't a crime.  Still no evidence provided that they hacked the election.  This is simply the 'liberal' establishment not being able to deal with the fact that they lost the election and why they lost the election.  They can't admit their mistakes so they just say "it was Russia" and they know so many retards are stupid enough to believe it. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #875 on: March 24, 2017, 04:43:44 PM »
Talking to Russians isn't a crime. Still no evidence provided that they hacked the election.  This is simply the 'liberal' establishment not being able to deal with the fact that they lost the election and why they lost the election.  They can't admit their mistakes so they just say "it was Russia" and they know so many retards are stupid enough to believe it.

As far as I can make it, Russians diplomats talked with members of both Parties as part of their official functions BUT when Liberal Senators talked with Russians...no issue. When Jeff Sessions talked to Russians, BIG Problem. It becomes improper all of a sudden.

I am still waiting for the issue. Clapper and Morrel and others have stated that there is no evidence. Essentially THSI seems to be the crux of everything:

Russians always try to influence elections and always try to hack things in the US, HOWEVER THIS TIME the fact that we believe that they hacked John Podesta's email (evidence of out of date malware protector and Russian IP - which are BOTH evidence that a top of the line Russian agency is involved - Because if you were top Russian government spy you would use out of date Malware protector and use your own Russian IP when hacking America...) and FAILED to hack the voting machines..apparently, means that:

1) Putin co-ordinated to influence the US election and succeeded in bring down Corrupt Hillary
2) Donald Trump was running against her and therefore he was colluding with this big scheme.

Only there is NO proof and no evidence.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #876 on: March 24, 2017, 05:23:09 PM »

Today, we people of the USA mourn the death of the American Healthcare Act, known as Trumpcare. Trumpcare died around 4-5 PM today, on March the 24th, 2017. The bill lived a very short, but very full life as politicians from both sides of the aisles fiercely debated about it. Opposition said that the bill would take away healthcare from 24 million people, and decrease the quality of healthcare while increasing its price for everyone else, those in favor said something about freedom. Whatever the case may be, the bill is now gone and has left behind its parents: Donald J. Trump and Paul H. Ryan.

On the tombstone, it shall be written: "Obamacare is the law of the land!" -Paul Ryan

:zoinks: :orly:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #877 on: March 24, 2017, 05:52:21 PM »
Fuck yes. 

:party:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #878 on: March 24, 2017, 06:00:52 PM »

Today, we people of the USA mourn the death of the American Healthcare Act, known as Trumpcare. Trumpcare died around 4-5 PM today, on March the 24th, 2017. The bill lived a very short, but very full life as politicians from both sides of the aisles fiercely debated about it. Opposition said that the bill would take away healthcare from 24 million people, and decrease the quality of healthcare while increasing its price for everyone else, those in favor said something about freedom. Whatever the case may be, the bill is now gone and has left behind its parents: Donald J. Trump and Paul H. Ryan.

On the tombstone, it shall be written: "Obamacare is the law of the land!" -Paul Ryan

:asthing: :asthing: :asthing:

...and as for "NO proof and no evidence"....that will remain to be seen I guess.

:popcorn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #879 on: March 25, 2017, 01:17:11 AM »
The great deal maker proves again what an incompetent idiot he is. A few more months of this farce and his approval ratings will be in the single digits.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #880 on: March 25, 2017, 06:57:01 AM »

That was beautifully written. :green:
:dog:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #881 on: March 25, 2017, 11:24:45 AM »
Those 24 million people haven't got 'healthcare', they have insurance forced on them that they cannot afford.  There is only one company in certain states which means no competition to lower prices.  This needs to be changed.  I'm sure the house rejected Trump's plan because they care so dearly about all those people having 'healthcare'.  Surely has nothing to do with the money their insurance companyfriends will lose   ::)  hose 24 million people haven't got 'healthcare', they have insurance forced on them that they cannot afford.  There is only one company in certain states which means no competition to lower prices.  This needs to be changed.  I'm sure the house rejected Trump's plan because they care so dearly about all those people having 'healthcare'.  Surely has nothing to do with the money their insurance company friends will lose   ::) 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #882 on: March 25, 2017, 02:54:29 PM »
Those 24 million people haven't got 'healthcare', they have insurance forced on them that they cannot afford.  There is only one company in certain states which means no competition to lower prices.  This needs to be changed.  I'm sure the house rejected Trump's plan because they care so dearly about all those people having 'healthcare'.  Surely has nothing to do with the money their insurance companyfriends will lose   ::)  hose 24 million people haven't got 'healthcare', they have insurance forced on them that they cannot afford.  There is only one company in certain states which means no competition to lower prices.  This needs to be changed.  I'm sure the house rejected Trump's plan because they care so dearly about all those people having 'healthcare'.  Surely has nothing to do with the money their insurance company friends will lose   ::)

SO was one of those 24 million that didn't have healthcare and couldn't afford health care for close to 6 years until "Obamacare" finally came into the picture. He would have also been one that would have lost it if "Trumpcare" would have taken over.

You're a troll benji...one sitting in another country who isn't living the reality and is only seeing what they want to see. I wish I had the same pleasure of doing so.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #883 on: March 25, 2017, 03:17:25 PM »
I like how Benji said the same exact thing, twice. Including the ::) smiley.

Trumpcare was nothing more than a Trojan horse bill, giving around 1 trillion dollars in tax breaks to millionaires, billionaires, and big corporations. 1 trillion dollars. And it would've gave 24+ million people the "freedom" to go without healthcare or go bankrupt.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #884 on: March 25, 2017, 04:09:58 PM »

Yes, it's just so much better to not have any healthcare at all.

Did I mention how pathetic you are?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein