Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19604 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2016, 07:34:17 PM »
This thread is now about funny Biden memes.  :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #256 on: December 13, 2016, 01:19:20 AM »
Ah, you're giving us your take on it. Who fucking cares? You're an idiot, an absolute imbecile when it comes to anything having to do with computing (I was going to say "anything" but then I thought I should probably be nice), and what you think or don't (which is usually the case) is mostly a laughing matter.

I guess some feel pity, though.

Your opinion is simply that. You speak on behalf of no one but yourself and I have seen again and again how redundant that opinion is. You can call me an idiot all you like, or an imbecile, or a dimwit. It matters nothing to me because it is you saying it. Like being call stupid by a sheep, I simply do not think you are in a position to make such an assessment.

Please let him start the next reply with "Sheep can't talk". LOL

I guess what Walkie said a while back still hurts, eh?

I have no idea what you are on about and I would not put money on the odds of you having an idea of what you were talking about either. (And I am not completely above long odds. I bet on Trump winning and he was $4.50 odds).

If I were to hazard a guess and not have money riding on it, I would say that you were trying to indicate that from a fellow Dyslexic to another, that THIS would somehow aggrieve me?

Oh! Al, you really don't make a lot of sense, on occasion.   But, then  I've noticed that those times when you're not making sense are the same  times when your struggle with dyslexia is most evident (And not only in the finished product. I've noticed you tidy up your posts after posting, sometimes. I do the same! ) So you get extra Brownie points from me for fighting  against some kind of  handicap (presumably) even when you're coming through crystal clear. I should think it costs you extra effort (as compared with some other members) to completely overcome it, as you often do.   And I just shrug off the senseless bits.

I hope you're not offended by my saying so? I'm dyslexic as well, after all. And I know I sometimes say senseless things, too , when my brain starts misfiring (I do hope that's mostly confined to whilst  I'm talking myself  :LOL: Yeah, i do a lot of that,  cos I need to rehearse things in my head  before I commit them to the page or soundwaves.  I'd talk a load of half-baked gibberish, or just deliver a big perplexed silence , otherwise)

It doesn't, and I think only a complete jackass would think there was offence to be found in that quote, but then you could very well be that jackass.

Apart from that? No idea. What has Walkie said that has somehow "hurt" me? Find something brutal. No? I see. This was not a bad case of projection was it?

It's because you project opinions onto me, based purely on the point-of-the-moment, disregarding any context i've already supplied elsewhere. And...but this isn't an exercise in Odeon -bashing, it really isn't'

I note that you agreed that the freedom to mock is important , Odeon. But the freedom to ask if this religion might be dangerous (or some Muslim sects might be dangerous. And oppressive) is taking that freedom  too far? And why? Because you already reached a conclusion? And you believe that every other notion is stupid.  People will only feel oppressed, or marginalised if you tell them what to think, won't they ?

But yeah, right now  I think is a waste of time , because certain people (notably Odeon) are just gonna skim read it , then instantly revert to whatever notion  they had  before I posted. That's not communication is it?

What's more,  you're talking as if you think that any reasonable person would agree with you . And  I wonder why? I really do. I'm thinking either you're being disingenuous, or else, for some reason unknown,  you have one heckova blind spot here?   :dunno:

By the way Walkie ABSOLUTELY nailed you on the whole "you're talking as if you think that any reasonable person would agree with you . And  I wonder why? I really do. I'm thinking either you're being disingenuous, or else, for some reason unknown,  you have one heckova blind spot here?"

That's you to a tee. Jackass.  :thumbup:

I love it how your cluelessness caused you to produce another wall of text and yet still miss the point. Idiot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #257 on: December 13, 2016, 01:26:48 AM »
Ah, you're giving us your take on it. Who fucking cares? You're an idiot, an absolute imbecile when it comes to anything having to do with computing (I was going to say "anything" but then I thought I should probably be nice), and what you think or don't (which is usually the case) is mostly a laughing matter.

I guess some feel pity, though.

Your opinion is simply that. You speak on behalf of no one but yourself and I have seen again and again how redundant that opinion is. You can call me an idiot all you like, or an imbecile, or a dimwit. It matters nothing to me because it is you saying it. Like being call stupid by a sheep, I simply do not think you are in a position to make such an assessment.

Please let him start the next reply with "Sheep can't talk". LOL

I guess what Walkie said a while back still hurts, eh?

I have no idea what you are on about and I would not put money on the odds of you having an idea of what you were talking about either. (And I am not completely above long odds. I bet on Trump winning and he was $4.50 odds).

If I were to hazard a guess and not have money riding on it, I would say that you were trying to indicate that from a fellow Dyslexic to another, that THIS would somehow aggrieve me?

Oh! Al, you really don't make a lot of sense, on occasion.   But, then  I've noticed that those times when you're not making sense are the same  times when your struggle with dyslexia is most evident (And not only in the finished product. I've noticed you tidy up your posts after posting, sometimes. I do the same! ) So you get extra Brownie points from me for fighting  against some kind of  handicap (presumably) even when you're coming through crystal clear. I should think it costs you extra effort (as compared with some other members) to completely overcome it, as you often do.   And I just shrug off the senseless bits.

I hope you're not offended by my saying so? I'm dyslexic as well, after all. And I know I sometimes say senseless things, too , when my brain starts misfiring (I do hope that's mostly confined to whilst  I'm talking myself  :LOL: Yeah, i do a lot of that,  cos I need to rehearse things in my head  before I commit them to the page or soundwaves.  I'd talk a load of half-baked gibberish, or just deliver a big perplexed silence , otherwise)

It doesn't, and I think only a complete jackass would think there was offence to be found in that quote, but then you could very well be that jackass.

Apart from that? No idea. What has Walkie said that has somehow "hurt" me? Find something brutal. No? I see. This was not a bad case of projection was it?

It's because you project opinions onto me, based purely on the point-of-the-moment, disregarding any context i've already supplied elsewhere. And...but this isn't an exercise in Odeon -bashing, it really isn't'

I note that you agreed that the freedom to mock is important , Odeon. But the freedom to ask if this religion might be dangerous (or some Muslim sects might be dangerous. And oppressive) is taking that freedom  too far? And why? Because you already reached a conclusion? And you believe that every other notion is stupid.  People will only feel oppressed, or marginalised if you tell them what to think, won't they ?

But yeah, right now  I think is a waste of time , because certain people (notably Odeon) are just gonna skim read it , then instantly revert to whatever notion  they had  before I posted. That's not communication is it?

What's more,  you're talking as if you think that any reasonable person would agree with you . And  I wonder why? I really do. I'm thinking either you're being disingenuous, or else, for some reason unknown,  you have one heckova blind spot here?   :dunno:

By the way Walkie ABSOLUTELY nailed you on the whole "you're talking as if you think that any reasonable person would agree with you . And  I wonder why? I really do. I'm thinking either you're being disingenuous, or else, for some reason unknown,  you have one heckova blind spot here?"

That's you to a tee. Jackass.  :thumbup:

I love it how your cluelessness caused you to produce another wall of text and yet still miss the point. Idiot.

"Mr Blind Spot" is preaching about what exactly?

Weren't you going to show me what Walkie wrote that "hurt" me? Or were you really just full of crap?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #258 on: December 13, 2016, 01:31:45 AM »
 :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2016, 02:49:12 AM »

:hahaha: :hahaha:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2016, 03:21:48 AM »
Wow.  Not looked at this thread as I've been in hospital for a while, but it's turned into a study in racism, hatred and implanted fear.

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2016, 05:53:27 AM »
Wow.  Not looked at this thread as I've been in hospital for a while, but it's turned into a study in racism, hatred and implanted fear.

Well after a comment like that, I can only assume you went in for brain surgery

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2016, 08:10:41 AM »

I think I accidentally trolled it by posting an article about one of the electoral college guys changing his vote.  :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2016, 08:11:11 AM »
Oh, and hope you're doing better now.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: December 13, 2016, 08:46:05 AM »

Mommy.  Make the bad man stop.

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #265 on: December 13, 2016, 02:36:50 PM »

I can understand why you like Trump. He is a soulmate. You are both so easily riled up and butthurt. Do you feel the same about women as he does?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #266 on: December 13, 2016, 03:21:32 PM »

:LMAO:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: December 13, 2016, 03:46:42 PM »

I can understand why you like Trump. He is a soulmate. You are both so easily riled up and butthurt. Do you feel the same about women as he does?

You state I am riled up. I would be interested to see how you came to that assessment. I would be interested to know this because only an idiot or someone trying their most desperate to be dishonest would not see clearly from the context of the discourse that I an having fun.

Here is how it works. You make a ridiculous claim at me. I mock it, rationalise why the claim was ridiculous and then show that it would actually be more true of you.

You deflect and double down, I highlight what said before.

Your ego recoils back on itself and you imagine I am butthurt and riled. Even now I would reckon that you are telling yourself that you are right, have a point, are riling me up, enjoying yourself and to coin a Charlie Sheen phrase, "winning". More power to you, jackass, whatever gets you through the day.

Trump is my soulmate? Your sense of proportion and your credibility is not needing to be pointed at and laughed at is it? Are you going to say you were not joking and have us all dismiss you from the table, or tell us you were joking then have us dismiss you from the table when you try to explain why you were?

Lastly I have no idea what Trump feels about women because I am not Trump. I hear glowing reports and shitty reports.

As to how I feel about women? Maybe you should ask Hyke and CBC who are the two women I am closest to here, as to what I am like with them and extrapolate from there. No?

Odeon, are you a joke? Yes or no?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:40:06 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #268 on: December 13, 2016, 05:28:40 PM »

I think I accidentally trolled it by posting an article about one of the electoral college guys changing his vote.  :LOL:

Jack completely crapped her pants over that one.  :hahaha:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #269 on: December 13, 2016, 05:30:48 PM »

Who are you talking about?  :zoinks: