Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19450 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #990 on: April 01, 2017, 09:50:15 PM »
:thumbup: Come to the USA and have fun with that.

Me, I'm venting online because I'm pissed off about unrelated things.

After all, seppuku is a time-honored tradition and Trump attempting to participate would only defile the ritual.
The Japanese would be insulted.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #991 on: April 02, 2017, 01:11:12 AM »
Think that most people want him to do what he should be doing. But are not seing him do that yet.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #992 on: April 02, 2017, 07:49:57 AM »

After all, seppuku is a time-honored tradition and Trump attempting to participate would only defile the ritual.

I know, I just see (not only here) everyone saying 'He has to step down", "he should kill himself", "he needs to give up". Why ought he not just do what he was elected to do?

Because he won't do the things he was elected to. Duh.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #993 on: April 02, 2017, 08:23:33 AM »

I know, I just see (not only here) everyone saying 'He has to step down", "he should kill himself", "he needs to give up". Why ought he not just do what he was elected to do?

YOu mean he has not done all the things he promised to do in the first 3 months of his 4 year term, right? Duh?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #994 on: April 02, 2017, 09:17:53 AM »

YOu mean he has not done all the things he promised to do in the first 3 months of his 4 year term, right? Duh?

No he acts like a whiny spoiled 4 yr old brat and has created chaos here in just 3 months...even people that supported his fat ass to the end are now regretting it.

American's have basically bought a timeshare in Trump Tower and are paying out the ass for weekends in Mar A Lago while he does "works his magic"...next we're all going to buy a wall that we don't need because no one with an ounce of fucking sanity is immigrating here, because we've got a nutjob at the helm. :roar:

I don't really wish violence or death on anyone...but I seriously hope he gorges himself on about 6 boxes of Twinkies and falls into a sugar coma for about a month and gives us all a damn break already. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #995 on: April 02, 2017, 10:57:23 AM »
I'm not saying he SHOULD kill himself.

I wouldn't mind if he did, though. Obama's dog would do a better job.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #996 on: April 03, 2017, 05:06:14 AM »

Okay, then educate me. What the fuck has Trump done?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #997 on: April 03, 2017, 06:22:34 AM »

Okay, then educate me. What the fuck has Trump done?

What has Trump done in his 4 year term? He had a lot of promises and it is only reasonable that in 4 years of his term he will have accomplished many or most and hopefully all of them. So now that he has done his 4 year term what has he achieved?

What....? Don't be silly, Al? He HASN'T done 4 years? He has hardly started and barely got half his cabinet in, how the heck is he supposed to have achieved everything or Hell, anything by now? That is stupid.

The BEST he COULD have done under best conditions is to have done what he has done already PLUS passed the Obamacare alternative IF paul Ryan was prepared to negotiate and consider alternative proposals (which he didn't)

So....?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #998 on: April 03, 2017, 09:42:02 AM »
I think this is a big part of the problem Al.

I don't even think the people that voted for him are expecting him to change the world in 3 months. From a realistic point that would be impossible for anyone to accomplish.

What no one was expecting was him to hurry and try to ram all this shit down our throats in 3 months when it wasn't fully planned out, full of loopholes, and lacking vital details.

You have an idea...you take time to plan, you draw it up, you consult people...and you figure out the details.

Instead, he's trying to serve us shit half baked. As a businessman he should already be aware that poor planning often leads to failure. But instead he seems clueless and instead passes the blame onto others. :dunno:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #999 on: April 03, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »
This whole thing has nearly been going a year.  My popcorn is stale.  The funny thing is that Hillary actually had ties with Russia through her foundation.  Media keeps 'forgetting' that.

Undeniably true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/26/the-facts-behind-trumps-repeated-claim-about-hillary-clintons-role-in-the-russian-uranium-deal/?utm_term=.c034ebc58f84

Haha, you and that rag.  Did you even read the article?  Go on, explain it all? 

There's more evidence here connecting the Clinton's and the Russians than there is with Trump, but you believe that like a blind moron because your media says so.  I'm sure it was all just a coincidence that Russia got the deal while Clinton was Secretary of State and millions were poured into their foundation by people directly connected to the deal  :facepalm2:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release

Did YOU read it? Did you check the sources?

No?

OK.  So you didn't read it and can't explain it.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1000 on: April 03, 2017, 01:29:08 PM »
Trump has done more in a few months than Obama did in 8 years.  Though Obama did try to do a lot in his last couple of months.  A weaker man would have collapsed already under the constant rampage from the media and 'intelligence' agencies.  Clinton definitely would have collapsed again.  The US really is becoming a laughing stock, but not so much because of Trump.  It's more about the meltdown of the media and the Democrat party and beating a dead horse over the Russia conspiracy theory stuff.  They go round the world promoting 'democracy' but can't accept a democratic vote in their own country  :lol1:  Even if the conspiracy theory was true about Russia, the US wouldn't have a leg to stand on.  Given how they just other throw governments across the world and supports coups.  Just take what Obama was doing in Syria by arming terrorists to fight Assad.  As well as other throwing the government jn Honduras in 2011, not to mention their involvement in Libya.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1001 on: April 03, 2017, 02:01:34 PM »
I guess you never actually check the sources.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1002 on: April 03, 2017, 02:45:57 PM »
Trump has done more in a few months than Obama did in 8 years.  Though Obama did try to do a lot in his last couple of months.  A weaker man would have collapsed already under the constant rampage from the media and 'intelligence' agencies.  Clinton definitely would have collapsed again.  The US really is becoming a laughing stock, but not so much because of Trump.  It's more about the meltdown of the media and the Democrat party and beating a dead horse over the Russia conspiracy theory stuff.  They go round the world promoting 'democracy' but can't accept a democratic vote in their own country  :lol1:  Even if the conspiracy theory was true about Russia, the US wouldn't have a leg to stand on.  Given how they just other throw governments across the world and supports coups.  Just take what Obama was doing in Syria by arming terrorists to fight Assad.  As well as other throwing the government jn Honduras in 2011, not to mention their involvement in Libya.

This is so true. Half the country is still saying he is illegitimate sfter the other half votrd him in.
One long dummy spit

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1003 on: April 03, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »
I guess you never actually check the sources.

What are you struggling with?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1004 on: April 03, 2017, 03:09:16 PM »
Sure he's done more in 3 months.

A shame it's all been done half-assed and been poorly planned out.

I know electricians that can wire a house in a day...might take 6 months before it burns down...but hey :zoinks:..they can do it in a day. 

Whippee...who gives a fuck?