Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19444 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #1020 on: April 05, 2017, 12:55:41 PM »
Al or benji don't give two shits about women loosing their reproductive rights or access to birth control.

They don't care if their neighbor's family is broken up and he's suddenly deported after years of being here.

Neither one is worried that they might lose their health care or not be able to afford it for the next 4 years.

They don't care if budget cuts do away with Meals on Wheels or any of the other programs that help the people that really need it.

They aren't paying to protect Princess Peach in her golden tower in NYC, they're not paying for any walls, golf trips, or weekends at Mar a Lago either.

They just like to argue and tell us what's "best" for us. They aren't dealing with any of the repercussions, or the protests, or the constant drama on the news.

I shouldn't bother, because neither one is going to see it any other way...and neither will I for that matter...but personally I find their arguments amusing.

That's funny, because there are millions who live right in the USA and still don't care. :grrr:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1021 on: April 05, 2017, 01:59:36 PM »

That's funny, because there are millions who live right in the USA and still don't care. :grrr:

I know.
Many will never care until something hits home.

It's fucked up in so many ways.

It's not all of them though, I try to remember that. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #1022 on: April 05, 2017, 04:55:32 PM »
Speaking of democracy, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. As did Al Gore.

And?  What's you're point?  They all knew how the system worked before the election.  No one was crying before.  Gore was actually cheated, as was Sanders by Clinton.

Sanders wouldn't have had much of a chance. Clinton was a far safer choice for Democrats. She also got cheated due to Wikileaks being selective in their leaks of emails.

Also, you're and your are not interchangeable.

So it was alright to cheat him and voters and put Clinton in place?   :facepalm2: 
 :rofl:  She got cheated by getting found out?  You fucking moron!  Assange was just levelling the playing field.  The media was utterly silent about Clinton's endless crimes but went on and on about what Trump said 11 years ago on a bus.  If the media were consistent Trump would have won in a landslide, that's how awful that woman is.  She was endorsed by 9/10 of the leading arms companies.  Just let that sink in you stupid cunt. 

It happens with auto correct.

Ass-sausage was just leveling the playing field? Bullshit. He wanted Trump and the Republicans to win because he's working for the Russians now. If Ass-sausage really cared about "leveling the playing field", he would've released stuff about Trump as well, but he chose not to, because Putin's got him wrapped around his little finger.

The media gave plenty of airtime to the Republicans asking about nothing but emails, emails, emails. And somehow, people thought that was enough of a reason to vote for Trump, and in turn the Republicans.

Also, the "leading arms companies" were probably banking on a Clinton win. Everybody was. If the leading arms companies thought Trump was going to win, they would've endorsed him instead. It doesn't matter now, because the military-industry complex is getting what it wants, anyway. More spending on the military and more war.

Any evidence for these conspiracy theories?  The New York Times released stuff on Trump.  Do you think Trump stole Putin's red slippers? 

Yes "emails", but not a word about the content of the emails pretty much. 

They were endorsing their girl.  They were horrified with Trump's stance in Syria and him being against nukes.  Don't worry, the war industry have Trump now.  The 'experts' are already praising him.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #1023 on: April 05, 2017, 04:57:06 PM »
Abortion isn't a good thing.  I just care more about the US killing millions across the world.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1024 on: April 05, 2017, 06:59:25 PM »
Abortion isn't a good thing.  I just care more about the US killing millions across the world.

I never said it was a good thing...I will say that sometimes I feel it can be the right thing.

Quality vs. quantity of life...what do you choose?
Walk a mile in someone else shoes, then pass judgement.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/health/texas-wrongful-birth-dortha-lesli/index.html

Dortha is not "fake news"...neither is Lesli...and they are not alone.

You choose to remain childless because that is your choice...and it's an easy choice to make for you.

Sometimes women don't have that "easy" choice.

We can be denied birth control, denied sterilization, and we are left with the choice to remain celibate, hope that we are never raped...or that no one lies to us about that vasectomy they "might" have had, the condom never breaks, ...or we never have a child with severe health problems and get to watch them suffer for the rest of their lives and ours.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1025 on: April 06, 2017, 02:06:52 PM »
You choose to remain childless because that is your choice...and it's an easy choice to make for you.

I think other people choose it for him. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #1026 on: April 06, 2017, 03:26:56 PM »
Have the opinion men actually have fewer choices.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #1027 on: April 06, 2017, 03:59:50 PM »

In whether or not to have children?  I think the choice there is between acting responsibly and not, which is still a choice we get to make.

If men got pregnant abortions would be free.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #1028 on: April 06, 2017, 04:03:57 PM »

In whether or not to have children?  I think the choice there is between acting responsibly and not, which is still a choice we get to make.

Men have fewer birth control choices. Condom effectiveness rates are similar to the rhythm and withdrawal methods, so sterilization or abstinence are the only highly effective options.

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1029 on: April 06, 2017, 04:07:18 PM »

Men have fewer birth control choices. Condom effectiveness rates are similar to the rhythm and withdrawal methods, so sterilization or abstinence are the only highly effective options.

And sterilization is free (for now)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1030 on: April 06, 2017, 04:10:18 PM »
And a very good idea for some. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #1031 on: April 06, 2017, 04:12:32 PM »

It is?

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1032 on: April 06, 2017, 04:17:00 PM »

It is?

Under your health insurance as preventative medicine.  Yeah, yeah, you could argue that you have to pay for health insurance, just like you have to pay for water and electricity and sewer, so "free" within the confines of what you already have to pay for to live.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #1033 on: April 06, 2017, 04:17:38 PM »

It is?

Under your health insurance as preventative medicine.  Yeah, yeah, you could argue that you have to pay for health insurance, just like you have to pay for water and electricity and sewer, so "free" within the confines of what you already have to pay for to live.
Men too?

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1034 on: April 06, 2017, 04:23:07 PM »
On every health insurance policy I have owned since the ACA was passed anyway.  I've been contemplating.