Author Topic: Parasitic liars projecting their propaganda  (Read 2462 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Parasitic liars projecting their propaganda
« on: April 20, 2016, 04:39:28 PM »
But why do they keep getting away with it? 

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
Re: Parasitic liars projecting their propaganda
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 05:37:49 PM »
WHY GOD, WHY???  :GA:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 02:34:43 PM »
Such a subject to joke about. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 02:36:06 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 02:38:36 PM »
 :wanker:  Vague cunt. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 02:39:37 PM »
Poor Benji having problems with his tinfoil hat again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 02:41:42 PM »
Poor Benji having problems with his tinfoil hat again.

Oh please elaborate and don't squirm so I can watch you make a fool out of yourself, again. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 02:42:26 PM »
It's a tinfoil hat. It's not very elaborate, even by your standards.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2016, 02:50:01 PM »
You really don't have anything do you?   :lol1:  You're a shell.  Was this more information you were oblivious to?  It's not a secret, it was even in the New York Times you ignorant cunt   :hahaha:

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/15/opinion/deception-on-capitol-hill.html

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 03:28:13 PM »
Benji,

I want to give you a pass because I understand the whole theory of mind thing, or at least I think I do.  You don't get why the rest of the world doesn't perseverate on your conspiracy theories the same way you do because you have the autism. This makes you look weird and creepy to all the people you interact with.  I know it's not really your fault in that nobody has ever given you the proper motivation to get past your hang-ups and learn how to interact with people in a "normal" way.  If you want to succeed in life, you will have to do it someday.

But you do need to understand that this isn't the place to hold your hand through it.  If you want/need that:

:gotowp:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 03:53:41 PM »
Benji,

I want to give you a pass because I understand the whole theory of mind thing, or at least I think I do.  You don't get why the rest of the world doesn't perseverate on your conspiracy theories the same way you do because you have the autism. This makes you look weird and creepy to all the people you interact with.  I know it's not really your fault in that nobody has ever given you the proper motivation to get past your hang-ups and learn how to interact with people in a "normal" way.  If you want to succeed in life, you will have to do it someday.

But you do need to understand that this isn't the place to hold your hand through it.  If you want/need that:

:gotowp:

You guys shouldn't be so hard on MLA, he took time out from his busy schedule of deciding what dead dogs are worth, writing two saccharine blogs, and attending a bottom tier law school in order to be an asshole to you guys.  Show some respect!

^
An interested party.  MLA and I used to be... colleagues, and I don't care for this new evolution of him.

You're taking the wrong tack here, calling MLA an asshole who picks on LFAs on this site is like accusing the Pope of being Catholic.  Better to ask why a guy who allegedly makes so much money and has such a good life and so little free time chooses to waste that time bragging about a boring job, a quarter of a law degree at a sub University of Phoenix school, a dumpy wife, and life in BFI rather than living that great life for it's own sake.  The fact that he's choosing to boast on Autism sites rather than out in the wild should tell you more than any of the bullying behavior should, i.e. that you're dealing with an extremely insecure personality that needs to "compete" against a handicap in order to feel validation.  But don't mind my kibitzing, handle the call out however you feel like.

I don't need any condescending lectures from you son.  I'm higher up in life than you'll ever be  :eyelash:   I'm fully aware of how I come across on here and in life.  I haven't posted anything remotely controversial in this thread.  The girl was lying and was the daughter of the the Kuwati Ambassador to the US and Netanyahu was lying too, the burden of proof was on him.  I post about these war mongers and instead you focus on me, you're the ones with the problem.  Millions of people around the world are aware of reality, it doesn't mean they all have autism. 

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 03:57:49 PM »
 :autism:

What do you want us to do about it Benji?  Just agree with you so the "problem" goes way?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 04:07:04 PM »

What do you want us to do about it Benji?  Just agree with you so the "problem" goes way?

Where did I say I want you to agree with me?  There's nothing to agree/disagree with anyway, as it's a known fact who the girl is.  I haven't come up with any theories of my own, just started a thread with a question to see if anyone's willing to discuss it.   But I didn't expect anything other than what's happened.  I don't see how it's that difficult to watch the videos, check up on the information and then discuss it, though I know Odeon types can't even bare to watch the video as their ego's can't deal with being wrong  :orly:

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »

Where did I say I want you to agree with me?  There's nothing to agree/disagree with anyway, as it's a known fact who the girl is.  I haven't come up with any theories of my own, just started a thread with a question to see if anyone's willing to discuss it.   But I didn't expect anything other than what's happened.  I don't see how it's that difficult to watch the videos, check up on the information and then discuss it, though I know Odeon types can't even bare to watch the video as their ego's can't deal with being wrong  :orly:

I don't know that it has anything to do with being wrong.  I don't watch your videos because I honestly just don't care. They all seem to be about "somebody did something bad".  Yeah, okay.  I'm sure they did.  I don't care.  Doesn't affect me.  Can't do anything about it.  The bad shit that affects me the most is probably shit that nobody knows about.  No videos to be posted.  Not gonna stay awake at night worrying about it.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »
I don't care either and I just want to make that loud and clear.  :zoinks:
:gopher: