Author Topic: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)  (Read 6923 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2007, 04:53:58 AM »
Flo.  Trauma disorder cannot do that.  You have been mislead.  It has nothing to do with any trauma you recieved.  Stop believing that.

Why is that though? Logically I would think that anything that causes a stress reaction could led to badly written posts, since its harder to think clearly when you're stressed.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2007, 05:03:00 AM »
Flo.  Trauma disorder cannot do that.  You have been mislead.  It has nothing to do with any trauma you recieved.  Stop believing that.

Why is that though? Logically I would think that anything that causes a stress reaction could led to badly written posts, since its harder to think clearly when you're stressed.

You have got brains. (as apposed to, you got mail)
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2007, 05:08:38 AM »
That would be called overstimulation, and trauma can be overstimulating to anyone.
Its just about overnow, and I get more treatment for it today.  Its been two days off meds now and I feel just fuckn fine thanks to my therapist's treatments.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »
Randy, did you feel better within yourself at all on the medication?
Did anyone notice and comment to you about it in real life?

Being on medication doesn't mean you are bad in any way. I hope you do not continue to have a bad view of meds.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2007, 10:45:27 AM »
I don't hate them but I don't like them either.  No one knowes I take them nor do they notice any change, and  I don't act the same way I do on here as I do in real life.  The only people I give bipolar shit is my family, no one else.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2007, 11:11:01 AM »
I don't hate them but I don't like them either.  No one knowes I take them nor do they notice any change, and  I don't act the same way I do on here as I do in real life.  The only people I give bipolar shit is my family, no one else.

awww.  we should feel touched.  Randy thinks of us as family.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »
What caused your trauma disorder, Flo?  What traumas did you experience?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2007, 02:24:03 PM »
Hold up, did you just mention touch and mine name in a sentence?

I do get pissy, but I just don't say anything to anyone else but my own family.  I pay special attention to my mom and sister because they are the most annoying of all.  Are you getting it?  Intensity is like the people at school who made fun of me, and thus this place stimulates my trauma disorder.  I then follow it up by acting bipolar and Its because my mom, the most annoying of all,  has bipolar disorder.  If you act like someone, it makes living with them easier.  I don't have to do that behavior though because there are better ways to deal with people. Its like  beating people up instead of just talking to them.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2007, 02:41:21 PM »

Huked onn fonics wurked foor euwe!!!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »
My mom caused most of it, her and that god damn bipolar disorder.  She has a type of depression where she does bad things to herself to distract herself from her depression, and it happens on a subconscienous level.  Marrying unstable people which was the start of everything. I did not talk much in school because of the trauma I experience during my mom's relationships.  I herd abuse, (my mom got fucked with a cracked pelvis by her husband) witnessed verbal abuse (mom seriously abusing unstable husband), and saw my step dad beat my brother and sister when they were bad.  This guy scared me because I could sense is unstability, and  I was a good kid and never got beating.  He purposed grueling punishments, like holding buckets of water out infront of you until he said put them down.  I remember my sister getting excessive groundings from that bastard, and she physically fought with the bastard one time. That was only the step dad, and my biological dad is alot more mellowed out.  He did however point a shotgun at my mom's head, and as kids we worked hard to hold him back.  There is debate as to if the shotgun had bullets in it, but knowing how I act I doubt it did.  I like to scare and not do anything at all. I bet my mom drove him nuts to.  Unlike him, I know what I am doing.  I have been to therapist who taught me about how to not get into arguements and stuff, and  I use this on my girlfriend who thinks its wonderful.  We don't get into heated fights or arguements because I know how to use my mouth. I know a little more about that kind of thing than the average person now.  I think I would make a good peacemaker, and so a helping career is appropiate.  Having being dxed with cancer was traumatizing, and then being told you had only so long to live.  Getting made fun of in school over and over again was also traumatizing, and I would get physical things done to me to.  My bike has been trashed, notebooks taken when I left the room, alligator clips on my ear ( That was in technology class),  physical fights, and things like that in general.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2007, 03:54:22 PM »
So... act here as you would in real life, then. People will treat you as you treat them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2007, 04:25:20 PM »

I do get pissy, but I just don't say anything to anyone else but my own family.  I pay special attention to my mom and sister because they are the most annoying of all.  Are you getting it?  Intensity is like the people at school who made fun of me, and thus this place stimulates my trauma disorder.  I then follow it up by acting bipolar and Its because my mom, the most annoying of all,  has bipolar disorder.  If you act like someone, it makes living with them easier.  I don't have to do that behavior though because there are better ways to deal with people. Its like  beating people up instead of just talking to them.

this is utter bullshit.
even if it was part true, then the people who bullied you in school did so with cause.  you don't even try, do you?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2007, 06:42:15 PM »
Try to socialize?, no, I and that is the reason people bothered me.

So... act here as you would in real life, then. People will treat you as you treat them.

What, are you wussing out on me?  I know I over did it, but come on now, please don't be a fuckn pussy!

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2007, 09:30:27 PM »
Try to socialize?, no, I and that is the reason people bothered me.

Randy I had a less traumatic upbringing than you, but I was pretty asocial and liked being on own nearly all the time, still am I alot. I am wondering if it was the same for you and still is the same, apart from your desire to get laid, which is a driver in socializing more for me.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2007, 10:19:16 PM »
     I have seen that it deepens on what kind of mood I am in.  Chamomile tea relaxes me and does increase my desire to socialize even if its  a friendly chat. Chamomile  is not really much of an aphrodisac either.  L glutamine makes me want to socialize because it raises the calming neurotransmitter gaba, and it stablizes blood sugar if its low.  High amounts of omega 3 fatty acids make we want to socialize to.  Those are my clinical observations.
     For sexual purpose; I would choose ginseng; horny goat weed; ginkobiloba; astagalus;  zinc; and or garlic.  Fruit can make me horny and meat too. Some of the above can do the same, but mostly its just makes me want more friendly chatting.  Beef is the richest source of zinc that I can think of.

Spread your legs woman!