Author Topic: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)  (Read 6901 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 08:06:05 PM »
You fuckn lame tard muffin.  Go smoke a fuckn cigarette, you bastard!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2007, 11:23:23 PM »
You fuckn lame tard muffin. 

Could you please describe the major operative and conceptual differences between a Lame tard muffin and a Stud muffin??

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2007, 12:39:45 AM »
I would not expect you to understand.

Thats because you are so intelegant. I is obvisley too handycapped two understand yore brillant mannipoolayshuns.

:LMAO:

Seriously, my sides hurt from laughing so hard.

Teejay

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2007, 02:20:49 AM »
Odeon, I accept the fact that I have complex post traumatic stress disorder.  They cannot feel what I do, so they will get the dx of AS/HFA wrong.  They cannot even agree on me being HFA or AS for christ sakes.

There is a debate going on among professionals about AS/HFA which explains why they can't agree on you being HFA or AS. Although they do agree on you having some form of Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2007, 05:56:43 AM »
Odeon, I accept the fact that I have complex post traumatic stress disorder.  They cannot feel what I do, so they will get the dx of AS/HFA wrong.  They cannot even agree on me being HFA or AS for christ sakes.

There is a debate going on among professionals about AS/HFA which explains why they can't agree on you being HFA or AS. Although they do agree on you having some form of Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

You got that wrong. People with HFA socialize less than people with AS, and people with AS tend to have more neuromuscular problems.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 06:05:14 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2007, 06:00:25 AM »

You got that right, but I don't agree still.

You can get away with disagreeing with one medical professional, but with two is stretching it, with three it is downright impossible.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 06:10:45 AM »
One listened to my mom without letting me challenge it, and the other does not know which came first the psychotic thoughts or HFA/AS blocking socialization.
I have to be in the mood to socialize and that is what I noticed, and it has nothing to do with fuckn AS or HFA. Samething with noise.  I have been blowing my money on my cellphone alot lately and only texting because I have little money.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 06:22:27 AM »
One listened to my mom without letting me challenge it, and the other does not know which came first the psychotic thoughts or HFA/AS blocking socialization.
I have to be in the mood to socialize and that is what I noticed, and it has nothing to do with fuckn AS or HFA. Samething with noise.  I have been blowing my money on my cellphone alot lately and only texting because I have little money.
that isn't really socializing.  its a necessity, because you are horny.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2007, 07:11:42 AM »
     You have to socialize to fuck women, anyways, I currently have a girlfriend. You have to be friends and at least have some intention by both to touch to be a girlfriend and boyfriend.  Getting it?  You have to socialize to fuck!  Do I like to socializie now?  Again, depends on my mood.  Usually I want to, unless I am tired or something.  In that  case I just have to meditate or something and I am fine.  You think I am actually doing major flirting and nonstop to my heart's content?, no fuckn way! I am very talkative on the phone, ask Jessica.  Its not one sided, where I talk about myself the whole time either. I just wish I had more money so I could give my number out to more people. 
     Cathy gave my number out to someone I just to go to highschool with, but she is  nice so no worries for me. I think that girl wants to fuck me to, and  I sorta have two Cathy's because I think the other one has the same dx as Cathy.  They actually both almost got me into trouble, and I am lucky I am so smart, otherwise I would be in hot water. The way people make friends and that incident make me think they have the same dx.
      I will throw you a bone now, I really need somemore  male friends, because I look like a pimp.  The females come right up to me for some odd reason, as if I did not know :-*    I got less shit from the females back when I was in high school, and a few were actually nice to me in all that of getting making fun of.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2007, 07:34:35 AM »
Well, you're not really my enemy (but that doesn't mean I am not yours), but I am going to say we are for the time being so you can make fun of me. ^_^

You may not know this flo, but your meds were really working.  Perhaps it is hard for you to believe there is a significant(or positive) difference between you on meds and you off meds, but I must insist there is.  However, that is just 1 person saying that, whose opinion you may not value highly or be inclined to believe.  But there it is anyway.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2007, 07:44:21 AM »
Its actually about me paying attention to feelings and adressing them, which  is not something I do on here.   Its intensity, where such behavior is supposed to go on, but I over do it.  I do listen but with cation because your black and white thinking is a hinderence.  I expect to see this most of the time and not all the time.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2007, 07:54:18 AM »
Well you can say and think whatever you want, but I know there was a huge, noticable difference between you on meds and off them, and I prefered you on them.

I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that the meds hindered you, or didn't make a significant difference.  Theoretically if you experience mania (not saying you did, do, or are bipolar in any way), you would feel happier, more powerful, and more capable while off them than on them.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2007, 08:02:13 AM »
I missed something.  I am significantly better from the last affective tollerance session and don't require any meds to do my job at Mc donalds well.  I am so much better that just simple meditation is enough to controll myself, and all I need to do is pay attention and adjust my feelings.  I willl do it from now on and you will see the change, like I willl edit more and not stop.

I am sorry, I overdue it sometimes.  I was too intense!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2007, 09:36:04 AM »
So... if you decide to start editing your posts, can you please pay some attention to the grammar, too? Please?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »
Grammar is probably more important than spelling.  But I don't think flo's flawed grammar is the root of the problem.  I think his thought is poorly, or strangely organized, or hard to translate into words, and his flawed grammar is just a symptom.  Because people can write sentences full of grammatical errors and still be understood fairly easily.  And some of the most clever and comprehensible sentences have grammatical errors.

But I guess we can't ask flo to think more clearly, we can only ask him to write more clearly.