Author Topic: Did I introduce myself?  (Read 1889 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Did I introduce myself?
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2014, 11:13:09 PM »
She wants to get through that four months of probational time in her job.

Did she tell you that?  :orly:

That's how I interpreted the bold part. But maybe I got it completely wrong.

Perhaps I have already introduced myself and forgotten. Please just ignore this if that is the case.

I come here when I have been drinking. Tonight it is tequila, which is so much better than rum, which I was drinking - although I wish I were a pirate. I made myself a strong paloma. Being a cheep drunk, it is a cakewalk. I was invited here by Piper and have a nemesis named Pappy -I  love you Pappy! I love having a nemesis.It channels my Sherlock Holmes. I know neither of them. I recently quit my job and relocated to a place that seems to be another planet. I am pretty freaked out. I have a boss - no fucking way!

I come to I2 to be unreasonable, which I fear is disrespectful of all of you. While I feel this is inappropriate, I nonetheless feel no regret. Sometimes one just needs to act out to hang on to some threads of sanity. I know my dear, loving nemesis, Pappy will have a field day with my tequila induced vulnerability, but I will kick his ass anyway. I hate you Pappy! I love you, Pappy!

Icequeen, thank you for responding  to my bitch post. - realizing I am a real [quick] person

Anyway, thank you I2 and Pappy for letting me spew. Thank you Piper for inviting me.

Anyway, despite Pappy's boring attacks (I need some intellectual nutrition!) and my general disrespect of this forum, I am not a bad person. I am a drunk and confused person in a new job with a four month probationary period and a BOSS. I am a proud ODD & autistic who is usually hated because I am OCD correct. I am confused because people seem to appreciate my expertise. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!

I hope you are the only people crazy enough to understand being OCD brilliant in a mediocre society. I LOVE my autistic brain!

Pappy, can we be friends?

Where the hell s Piper and why did he invite me here?

Is this the correct venue for someone who is in crisis?

By the way, I can handle being in crisis. I have been autistic in a disappointingly mediocre NT society for 6 decades. I will get over myself...
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 11:14:41 PM »
Nah. All it takes is a realisation that you all are just blips on a screen. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 11:17:13 PM »
You're all figments of my imagination.  :M

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 11:17:56 PM »
I can shut you down simply by closing my browser. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 11:22:55 PM »
I can shut you down simply by closing my browser. :M

Or maybe you shut yourself down, by closing your browser.  :apondering:

The beholder influences the results. You need me to exist.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »
:GA:

And I was about to log off.

- Albert Einstein

Offline awiddershinlife

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2014, 09:03:47 PM »
You're all figments of my imagination.  :M

You're a good listener, hykeaswell. My new job is so weird because they like me. I have never had employers like me before. Also, my colleagues like me. They usually hate me for my OCD brilliance. This is the strangest place ever. They actually value my intellect over my social skills.

quote author=Semicolon link=topic=22524.msg1049766#msg1049766 date=1410299286]
I wonder if she always needs to be drunk to post.

Maybe only in the beginning. For courage. Somehow they say this is a scary place.

But look at CBC, she found her inner bitch on I2, without the use of any alcohol. It is possible. (Or maybe CBC is extremely gifted, that of course is a possibility)

CBC is a role model. :cbc:
[/quote]

Hey, I want to meet her!

There's no way she's getting my beer. :P

Rubber balls and liquor - I have temporarily switched from rum to taquila. You beer's safe - LOL

Welcome. I was hoping you'd pop up again.

So, tell me where this place lacks in terms of diversity. You mentioned this in another thread and so I wanted to know what you meant.

God, I'm sorry Oden - I can't remember. I hope I was completely incorrect. I hate conformity.

Welcome.  We now have 3 members in their 60's if I'm not mistaken.  At least someone else will recognize my references.

Cool. I think aging is rad. I get smarter every decade and its very welcomed  :headbang2:

Are you a feminist?

I am a gender equalist most days, but become feminist when the situation gets out of hand.

Welcome! If you've introduced yourself before, I never saw it. Good to know who's been chasing Scrap/Pappy around the forum.

You sound like you belong here, in all our unintellectual, disrespectful glory.  :P

Actually, s/he chases me. I have never paid much attention to him/her.

I hope I correctly credited all the replies! My apologies for any screw ups
I love everyone yet like no one    WTF

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2014, 02:08:12 AM »
So, were you drunk while posting, this time? Why not try the site without the booze, just for once?

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2014, 01:04:51 PM »
I am a gender equalist most days, but become feminist when the situation gets out of hand.

Interesting response. The term "equal rights" when applied to gender is usually very plastic and differs from person to person, so could you elaborate a bit on that for me? What does gender equalist mean to you?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline awiddershinlife

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2014, 08:41:26 PM »
Good question since the term is a neologism.

Gender: the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity.

Equal: the same in number, amount, degree, rank, or quality.

-ist: a bound morpheme that means "one who ____"

A Gender Equilist is one who considers gender to be a designation that is is the same in degree, rank, or quality

Its all pretty balanced. But this is not to say that women and men are alike. We are all individuals.

Male and female personalities fall on a continuum in all areas. There may be more males on one end, but there will be some females too. There may be more women at the other end, but there will be males, too. Most are in the middle.

Some males are really pain in the asses, but thankfully, not all. Some females are really pain in the asses, but thankfully not all.

We all need to learn how to be discerning judges of character in order to be safe in this world. However, to use one's image of a group and apply it on an individual level is bigotry and a clear sign of difficulty discerning character.

There is a sticky gender issue: reproduction. Even though it takes two to perform this little miracle, for one gender it is a physical commitment of over a year (with breastfeeding, which is the ideal). We need to be able to work out how our society will respond.  Parental responsibility, abortion, birth control, that a baby is "the ticket" to benefits for many girls, parental leave, fetuses identified with anomalies, etc. This spills out onto alternative marriages (I do not understand why the gov is involved in any marriage. The fed involvement should be limited to civil unions at best). Let the individuals work out the details of relationships.

Those who choose to polarize this discussion by posting inflammatory videos and posts are haters (whether its about gender, race, ability, etc). I get really sick of reading the same old shit from these haters.

I love everyone yet like no one    WTF

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »
Those who choose to polarize this discussion by posting inflammatory videos and posts are haters (whether its about gender, race, ability, etc). I get really sick of reading the same old shit from these haters.

When you label those who disagree with you as haters, you're posting in the mirror.  :police:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »
:gopher:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2014, 09:33:09 PM »
Good question since the term is a neologism.

Gender: the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity.

Equal: the same in number, amount, degree, rank, or quality.

-ist: a bound morpheme that means "one who ____"

A Gender Equilist is one who considers gender to be a designation that is is the same in degree, rank, or quality

Its all pretty balanced. But this is not to say that women and men are alike. We are all individuals.

Male and female personalities fall on a continuum in all areas. There may be more males on one end, but there will be some females too. There may be more women at the other end, but there will be males, too. Most are in the middle.

Some males are really pain in the asses, but thankfully, not all. Some females are really pain in the asses, but thankfully not all.

We all need to learn how to be discerning judges of character in order to be safe in this world. However, to use one's image of a group and apply it on an individual level is bigotry and a clear sign of difficulty discerning character.

There is a sticky gender issue: reproduction. Even though it takes two to perform this little miracle, for one gender it is a physical commitment of over a year (with breastfeeding, which is the ideal). We need to be able to work out how our society will respond.  Parental responsibility, abortion, birth control, that a baby is "the ticket" to benefits for many girls, parental leave, fetuses identified with anomalies, etc. This spills out onto alternative marriages (I do not understand why the gov is involved in any marriage. The fed involvement should be limited to civil unions at best). Let the individuals work out the details of relationships.

Damn good answer, actually.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

- Albert Einstein