Educational

Author Topic: Did I introduce myself?  (Read 1892 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Did I introduce myself?
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2015, 03:48:40 AM »
 :santa:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Did I introduce myself?
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2015, 07:34:24 AM »
Perhaps I have already introduced myself and forgotten. Please just ignore this if that is the case.

I come here when I have been drinking. Tonight it is tequila, which is so much better than rum, which I was drinking - although I wish I were a pirate. I made myself a strong paloma. Being a cheep drunk, it is a cakewalk. I was invited here by Piper and have a nemesis named Pappy -I  love you Pappy! I love having a nemesis.It channels my Sherlock Holmes. I know neither of them. I recently quit my job and relocated to a place that seems to be another planet. I am pretty freaked out. I have a boss - no fucking way!

I come to I2 to be unreasonable, which I fear is disrespectful of all of you. While I feel this is inappropriate, I nonetheless feel no regret. Sometimes one just needs to act out to hang on to some threads of sanity. I know my dear, loving nemesis, Pappy will have a field day with my tequila induced vulnerability, but I will kick his ass anyway. I hate you Pappy! I love you, Pappy!

Icequeen, thank you for responding  to my bitch post. - realizing I am a real [quick] person

Anyway, thank you I2 and Pappy for letting me spew. Thank you Piper for inviting me.

Anyway, despite Pappy's boring attacks (I need some intellectual nutrition!) and my general disrespect of this forum, I am not a bad person. I am a drunk and confused person in a new job with a four month probationary period and a BOSS. I am a proud ODD & autistic who is usually hated because I am OCD correct. I am confused because people seem to appreciate my expertise. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!

I hope you are the only people crazy enough to understand being OCD brilliant in a mediocre society. I LOVE my autistic brain!

Pappy, can we be friends?

Where the hell s Piper and why did he invite me here?

Is this the correct venue for someone who is in crisis?

By the way, I can handle being in crisis. I have been autistic in a disappointingly mediocre NT society for 6 decades. I will get over myself...

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap