Educational

Author Topic: Hi. Ask me stuff.  (Read 1510 times)

Offline moarskrillex42

• Part of the Chaos
  • I like video games, organizing things, and Peter.
Hi. Ask me stuff.
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:15:20 PM »
I'm not scared. Promise.
"The bed is the wet spot." -Peter

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Hi. Ask me stuff.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 02:18:32 PM »
Will you marry me?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline moarskrillex42

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 02:19:04 PM »
Will you marry me?

Maaaaaaaaaaybe.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 03:27:29 PM »
Hooray!  An ask away thread for Brenna.

Where are you at with school right now (finishing high school, starting college, etc)?

What are your goals/plans/hopes for your future (other than Peter- the whole board knows that part already :P)?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 03:31:15 PM »
Also, have you played this?

http://www.skrillexquest.com/

You're so damn young some of the charm may be lost on you, but it's a fun little game anyway.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 03:34:09 PM »
Are you going to post in any threads that aren't about you?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 03:36:33 PM »
What is your position on Modern Feminism? What is your position on Religion in the 21st Century?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 03:39:16 PM »
Do you collect anything?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline moarskrillex42

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 03:59:01 PM »
Do you collect anything?

I collect anything that's glass. I love jars and old wine glasses, and I've got a decorative lightbulb with a screw-off top sitting on my desk right now. I found it at a craft store awhile ago and had to have it because it was so little and cute.

Oh, and I forgot. I apparently collect nail polish too. I've got at least 50 bottles, none of which was bought by me, just given to me.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:11:53 PM by moarskrillex42 »

Offline moarskrillex42

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 04:02:44 PM »
What is your position on Modern Feminism? What is your position on Religion in the 21st Century?

If anything, I don't know too much about feminism besides the positions and beliefs of it around my area. Here, it's killing off all the men and having women rule the world no matter what. I certainly don't agree with that; there are some things that women can't do, like reproduce with other women. It might be controversial for me to mention that I do think men are more suitable for jobs and construction and things that require a lot of physical exertion. I, however, don't let that dictate what I do; I have thought about going up north and working in the oil fields for a few years to save up money for a better start in Scotland.

Religion in the 21st century is ridiculous, in my opinion. We can disprove everything in the Bible and yet people refuse to believe that science is king; I'm an atheist, myself. My family is heavily religious and I can't even begin to fathom how they can offer their entire lives to an invisible man in the sky, without questioning whether that book was written by someone high off his ass or not.

Offline moarskrillex42

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 04:04:41 PM »

Where are you at with school right now (finishing high school, starting college, etc)?

What are your goals/plans/hopes for your future (other than Peter- the whole board knows that part already :P)?

I'm currently completing high school, and am planning on going to my community college to complete an Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice.

My goals for the future include becoming a defense lawyer, being successful enough to support myself and Peter, and to pursue hobbies and interests that previously would have been unavailable to me without funding.

Offline moarskrillex42

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 04:05:19 PM »
Are you going to post in any threads that aren't about you?

Depends.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 04:15:46 PM »

I'm currently completing high school, and am planning on going to my community college to complete an Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice.

My goals for the future include becoming a defense lawyer, being successful enough to support myself and Peter, and to pursue hobbies and interests that previously would have been unavailable to me without funding.
D'you graduate this year, or are you a year away from it?

How come the interest in criminal justice?  And, how come community college first?  (It's a practical option for a lot of people- often it's the same damn credits you could get at a state or private college, but not as expensive; not criticizing, legit curious.)

Offline moarskrillex42

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 04:23:33 PM »

How come the interest in criminal justice?  And, how come community college first?  (It's a practical option for a lot of people- often it's the same damn credits you could get at a state or private college, but not as expensive; not criticizing, legit curious.)

I'll graduate in the fall semester of this year, and start college in the spring. I've got an interest in it since I've seen the corruption of the justice system first-hand, and I want to do everything in my power to fuck over those that are trying to lock up the fairly innocent. Community college will give me a full ride just on financial aid; we're a poor family, so there's not much my parents can do to pay for college. They told me I'm on my own and I better get a full ride somewhere. :P

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 04:31:29 PM »

I'll graduate in the fall semester of this year, and start college in the spring. I've got an interest in it since I've seen the corruption of the justice system first-hand, and I want to do everything in my power to fuck over those that are trying to lock up the fairly innocent. Community college will give me a full ride just on financial aid; we're a poor family, so there's not much my parents can do to pay for college. They told me I'm on my own and I better get a full ride somewhere. :P
When you say financial aide, do you mean full scholarship, or just that you're eligible for loans?  (If loans, hopefully public... if you guys don't have money, you should qualify for public.)

Also, sorry that you've witnessed the shit side of our criminal "justice" system, but good to hear you're trying to do something positive with it.