Educational

Author Topic: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 04:33:37 AM »
Holy shit, ladies and gents, announcement time!................................
I realised exactly WHY Skyblue has decided to do this. OK sue me for being so slow of the mark but I failed to see that he would be so petty. Ready to laugh OR alternatively please feel free to shake your head at the thought that a man old enough to be my Father (yes I am turning 43 and I mean that quite literally - my father is his age) would this blatantly petty.

The self-styled Resident Silverback no less, degrading himself into a little petty bitch.

I could not quite work out what was the catalyst from being sad and butthurt to throwing caution to the wind and now I have got it. That crucial bit from September 6 - October 31.

READY???

Skyblue sent me a PM on here asking if I wanted to combine the boards. He waited for the best possible time (my forum went down for two days due to a hacking attempt) AND I politely rescinded his offer and wished him the best.  That was on September 26.

So he filled his time in the next month spreading lies and rumours and hearsay in an attempt to discredit and smear my forum.

Well I think at least this is his base intent.  "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." It was penned by William Congreve, 1670-1729

But leading on from this something a little more desperate too. Something that an insecure, desperate little man may concern himself with.

It started coming together

....I have granted cynara permission to open and close the board. That in case I get suicidal again and close it down.  My fees are paid for two years (cheaper than what you say you are paying for one year) so AFN will continue busy or not, with or without me, for some time to come.....

This part of his quote seemed strangely redundant. Had I questioned how long it would be up or running? Or perhaps if he would be around the site or not? Or perhaps questioned how busy it was? No so where was this connection?

It only REALLY makes sense IF there was either an existing conversation about these things, which there was not OR HE was worried about these things and wanted to reassure himself.

if viewed in light of him a month ago requesting he join me, it makes more sense doesn't it?

Why?

...... In that Sky started off announcing that I was going to start my own forum and have it up in 24 hours and so on. It was the first I knew. Having experienced difficulties of his own in getting it up and running and being that he alone had access to the email addresses and was Admin of the temp forum full of ex-AFF'ers and I was no longer a member there, it was him setting me up to either fail or scramble back to him to ask to be retained as his dutiful lackey an apologise for my impatience.

He failed......

I was being a little modest. I have not only not failed but I am doing great and have a good atmosphere and culture, I am very active, i have great plans and happy members.

I can tell you, not that it matters much to me (but it obviously does to Skyblue), that we opened one week apart and with he having the obvious advantages listed, over me.

I am closing in on 19000 posts

He is slowly pushing to 8500 posts

I am not that interested in his forum and if it does well it is a "Yay Neurodiversity Activism" moment and if it dies in the arse, it is a "Oh well, could be worse, could be me" moment

This is why it was enough for him to overreact from me doing a very polite (considering he had been an arsehole and I had kindly let him just do his own thing) rebuke. Why it matters enough to smear my forum and try to discredit me and the forum. Why it matters so much.

The irony is that I could not give a shit about his forum. Apart from a few very noticeable exceptions, I would not wish the company of most of those on there that are not already active members with me. I certainly do not covert the site. Nor have I really focused on it.

To ask me to combine forums with his forum and to make that otherwise redundant comment, he is defensive over the lack of activity and success of his own forum and wants to bring me down to his level.

Petty does not describe the level of epic fail.

Funny though.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 04:37:41 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 04:35:50 AM »
By the way Skyblue, What was that racist comment those years ago that got Max and co jumping all over you.

I don't remember, but as you were all suicidal then too, I am guessing you would remember, yeah?

C'mon, share.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 05:38:36 AM »
By the way Skyblue, What was that racist comment those years ago that got Max and co jumping all over you.

I don't remember, but as you were all suicidal then too, I am guessing you would remember, yeah?

C'mon, share.
I said that if some blacks could pick them selves up by their bootstrings and function in this white world. And at the same time be as black as they wished to be when they werent around white folk.

That surely Aspies could do the same. Just a matter of learning what the NT world expected from folks.

Learn it and we can fit in. But at the same time be ourselves when we are alone and that we would not have to lose our Aspieness by fitting in.

Your old ass isnt butthurt is it grumpy,

Or are you still promoting your site

By making me look bad (which you havent, everyone already knows I was a horses ass)

Nice work. But this is to be expected from you.

So you arent any different than you ever were

And yes I have had no reason to be alive for most of my life

And will be content when it is over. So I can move on to the next

I am sure my karma will show that I learned from this lifetime

and I will not be forced to reincarnate here

Be my luck I would come back as your dog. And end up being kicked around for the rest of your miserable life.

Have a wonderful grumpy day!  And thanks for giving folk a reason to notice me.

Even I couldnt come up with a self-promotion like this.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 06:03:43 AM by skyblue1 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 06:12:00 AM »

C'mon, share.
I said that if some blacks could pick them selves up by their bootstrings and function in this white world. And at the same time be as black as they wished to be when they werent around white folk.

That surely Aspies could do the same. Just a matter of learning what the NT world expected form folks.

Learn it and we can fit in. But at the same time be ourselves when we are alone and that we would not have to lose our Aspieness by fitting in.

Are are you still promoting your site

By making me look bad (which you havent, everyone already knows I was a horses ass)

Be my luck I would come back as your dog. And end up being kicked around for the rest of your miserable life.

Yes, yes black people should be more white and a black person who is not embracing his "whiteness" and disavowing his "blackness" is a very bad black person. I agree, excellent argument.

No wonder you were jumped on  :lol1:

But on a more serious note, I am so glad you asked about my promotion and marketing (rather than make paranoid fear based projections that somehow involve your site). Yes I have the promotion and marketing kind of on hold at the moment...sort of.
I am getting a little bloke from overseas to find and record a heap of autism and aspergers based points of contact of individuals (the may be forums, blogs, social media...whatever. I am expecting ...maybe 1000? Something like that. Start building a network.
I am also waiting a couple of weeks for a member driven poll on something design-wise before finishing up the design of the forum now the member base is stable. Then I have a list of 3000+ people on the spectrum that I will email.
Couple more endevours in the pipeline.

None of this promotion has ANY impact or is beholden to you or your forum.

Oh and I do not have a dog and am not an animal person.  :P

Am I butthurt? No, you ought to know "So you arent any different than you ever were" that I am not. I will not have you or anyone backstab me without giving pretty good account of myself. That you seemed to allow yourself to forget this orrun the risk just says a lot about how fucking silly you are.

It is not me being silly or butthurt or anything else you may try to spin. You wanted to be a sneaky slimy lying cowardly insecure little grub and you got stepped on for your efforts.

You ought to have known that there was never a reality where carrying on like you did, against me, was ever going to have a favourable outcome. You ought to have known that. See I also know that you are likely depressed, have anxiety disorder, would bet on Post-traumatic stress and paranoia, but you know what? That is not a free ride from ever being responsible for anything you do or say, is it? Take your pills, keep your conspiracy theories to yourself and never for a moment think that I will not respond to attacks on me or my forum. You know better.

So being that you know better and when you got butthurt about me not wanting to combine forum (and decided to try and spread lies about me) what did you bloody think would happen?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 10:51:14 AM »
Here is where it goes full circle.

September 6th  - Skyblue and his apology and request for mercy

September 26th - Skyblue PM's me requesting to combine the forums, I knock him back

October 31st  - I get confirmation that he has been spreading lies about me to discredit me and my forum

So we have the time lines and the motive and in this thread we have exposed the mindset behind Skyblue.

But this all started with a quote from the "Beware Al Swearengen" thread (ironic actually, considering)
mytelli was getting on everyone about the lack of activism at AFF

That kind of thing always struck me as strange. Complaining about lack of activism without constructive doing anything.
Had a look at AFN the other day and saw there were some decent autism news and activism type threads on there. That is construcyive. Saw too that you had not allowed the AFF blog to die. More decent articles there. That is all constructive.
Dunno why people just whinge
I do not have control of the AFF blog. In fact i have accused you of taking it from me. (someone changed the password and locked me out). It being the main reason I have been pisssed with you. You were the only other person who had the password. Any way someone has been deleting my work there also.
That is more attention than it got while AFF was alive.

Makes me wonder if somehow or another Amy has grabbed it.

~ Dunno ~

Now on the subject of honesty, I have hears a rumour from a number of surprising sources that you have been telling your members in the members area of your forum that I am wanting you to fail and actively promoting this with others and that is my intent. Is that truth or am I subject to many lies from many people?
If it is true, why are you lying about me on your forum?

have mentioned it several times. So yes it is true.

I do not consider my self to be spreading false truths.   As we are not a youth or kiddie forum as you have been spreading around. And I do not give away modships and admin status. Just to lure people from a forum as you have done to AFN

If you accuse me of lying, you best have some way to prove it.

Just like I cant prove what I say, you cant prove that you havent.

If you are trying to start shit with me, I will say my meds help me to not give a fuck either way, about how you feel.

Very strange that you would allow others to be able to ban you.

The only permission that is not granted to my admins is the power to change admin permissions. Also I do control the backend to my forum, so not even AspieMomma can take it down.

I have granted cynara permission to open and close the board. That in case I get suicidal again and close it down.  My fees are paid for two years (cheaper than what you say you are paying for one year) so AFN will continue busy or not, with or without me, for some time to come.

Any thing else?

He does not consider himself telling false truths, and I have to prove it? Well look at this thread. I say that it is all rather apparent and he damn well knew each lie was a lie and not a "false truth". It is just a bit harder to stretch from a position of Sept 6 crestfallen humbled to October 31st admitting spreading this malicious bullshit (and importantly without any kind of justifiable proof), unless there was a reason or an agenda. The September 26th PM and the knock back of his offer to combine boards just seems like great motive.

Combine that with poorer performance and insecurity. That looks like perfect reason to run down someone he sees as a competitor and a threat. Perfect reason. Great reason to go from Big sads to spiteful backstabber and mudraker.
BIG reason to lie. Then lie again in the denial he knew he was lying.

Who would want to be Skyblue?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:20:33 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 11:10:37 AM »

C'mon, share.

That surely Aspies could do the same. Just a matter of learning what the NT world expected form folks.

Are are you still promoting your site

Yes, yes black people should be more white and a black person who is not embracing his "whiteness" and disavowing his "blackness" is a very bad black person. I agree, excellent argument.

No wonder you were jumped on  :lol1:

But on a more serious note, I am so glad you asked about my promotion and marketing (rather than make paranoid fear based projections that somehow involve your site). Yes I have the promotion and marketing kind of on hold at the moment...sort of.
I am getting a little bloke from overseas to find and record a heap of autism and aspergers based points of contact of individuals (the may be forums, blogs, social media...whatever. I am expecting ...maybe 1000? Something like that. Start building a network.
I am also waiting a couple of weeks for a member driven poll on something design-wise before finishing up the design of the forum now the member base is stable. Then I have a list of 3000+ people on the spectrum that I will email.
Couple more endevours in the pipeline.

None of this promotion has ANY impact or is beholden to you or your forum.

Oh and I do not have a dog and am not an animal person.  :P

Am I butthurt? No, you ought to know "So you arent any different than you ever were" that I am not. I will not have you or anyone backstab me without giving pretty good account of myself. That you seemed to allow yourself to forget this orrun the risk just says a lot about how fucking silly you are.

It is not me being silly or butthurt or anything else you may try to spin. You wanted to be a sneaky slimy lying cowardly insecure little grub and you got stepped on for your efforts.

You ought to have known that there was never a reality where carrying on like you did, against me, was ever going to have a favourable outcome. You ought to have known that. See I also know that you are likely depressed, have anxiety disorder, would bet on Post-traumatic stress and paranoia, but you know what? That is not a free ride from ever being responsible for anything you do or say, is it? Take your pills, keep your conspiracy theories to yourself and never for a moment think that I will not respond to attacks on me or my forum. You know better.

So being that you know better and when you got butthurt about me not wanting to combine forum (and decided to try and spread lies about me) what did you bloody think would happen?
Quite interesting that you think you have won something here.

I havent said much about my place, because this is I^2 and I^2 really doeesnt need this kind of garbage, cluttering it up.

We are after a different demographic, you and I. And no we arent after the kids.

Nope its a different group I want

Without it there is no hope for a young folks forum in the future.

Of course separate entirely from AFN.

As far as Max goes, you two are peas from the same pod

Self Dx'ed Aspies.  Who are really nothing more than Aspie bashers, dressed in costume.

Dont want to hear no Dunc's law shit

You know you have done nothing but lie for the last 5 years ( the MTB incident was 2008 not 2010, you dolt )

All I had to do was wait for MTB to fuck up. And I waited patiently for 2 weeks and he finally showed himself.

May have to wait longer for a narcissist like yourself to fuck up, but I am sure you will in the end.

Wonder how your loyal followers will feel then

Dont want to hear shit about AFN not being activist

We provide the greatest Activism, which is support for our fellow Autist
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:12:51 AM by skyblue1 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »
So without your forum, there is no hope for young folk in the future? Sounds grim. Not to worry, you have a winning charm and I am sure you will drive them through the gates en masse. Like a big old slaughterhouse.

Actually I was diagnosed in 2002 by Dr Roger Patterson. Max was not self-diagnosed. He said he was ADHD and his boyfriend was diagnosed Aspergers. You seem to be clueless?

I never said the Max incident was 2010 or 2008. I never specified a year. So I guess you are the dolt? Yes?

Nothing but lie? Great all you have to do is show and expose those lies and if that is all I have been doing for the last 5 years, then you should be able to easily point these examples out. Right Skyblue? C'mon old man, don't say you can't, that would look like you are making up paranoid fantasies again.

I am sure your site is trying very hard and I am sure the activism is great. I noticed you had some threads and that was the limit of my interest.

So you want to wait for me to fuck up? Fuck up how exactly? The same way you have been fucking up for the last two months? I really hope not. I would not want to be a complete joke.

One pill, two pill, red pill, blue pill.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:36:15 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 06:14:18 AM »
So it is clear that you were lying, when you were lying, why you were lying, and that you knew you were lying.
There really is not much to clarify about this.

I have two questions.

What did you think would happen by you lying?

How did you think you would damage control on this WHEN it happened?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »
WTF can you use someones IP for

I already know where grumpy is

Already know what he looks like

And know who he is

My complaining about grumpy has beeen 'going on since
AFN started

It is not something new

In fact other than a couple of comments online
has not been mentioned much

So grumpy's feelings that this is something new is incorrect
and could be construed as paranoia on his part

since his usual habit is to present things in a wall of unreadable ( to me ) text
I have only skimmed his posts here

He asked a question on BG's thread, which I answered honestly

So this 'callout' is nothing but more drama and attention seeking on his part

As said before I dont care how he feels

dont have much interest in him and his forum

Firmly believe he is not Autist at all
and is more NPD than anything

Of course this is all in my opinion (re: his DX)

Again AFN is not a youth forum anymore than ASDC is

I allow none under 16 as a matter of policy and as an older adult
actually prefer older adults. But don't control that either.

I realize this has entertainment value to I^2 readers, but this is much ado about nothing and more attention seeking by a grumpy Ross.

As said from the beginning

I yield, as there is nothing to gain or lose (for me). As I dont care either way

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 09:55:04 AM »

Actually I was diagnosed in 2002 by Dr Roger Patterson. Max was not self-diagnosed. He said he was ADHD and his boyfriend was diagnosed Aspergers. You seem to be clueless?

I never said the Max incident was 2010 or 2008. I never specified a year. So I guess you are the dolt? Yes?

Actually as late as 2008 you stated on AFF that you were not DX'ed. When someone mentioned it , the next week you became DX'ed

If you deny this, you are lying.

And yes you did say 2010 for the Max  debacle, you modified the post that was in.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:57:10 AM by skyblue1 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 10:40:22 AM »
 :probe:

Actually I was diagnosed in 2002 by Dr Roger Patterson. Max was not self-diagnosed. He said he was ADHD and his boyfriend was diagnosed Aspergers. You seem to be clue

Actually as late as 2008 you stated on AFF that you were not DX'ed. When someone mentioned it , the next week you became DX'ed

If you deny this, you are lying.

And yes you did say 2010 for the Max  debacle, you modified the post that was in.

Indeed I deny this.
The reason I joined AFF is because I was diagnosed. Otherwise I would have no reason to have joined. I certainly did not tell anyone I was not diagnosed and would have no reason to tell anyone otherwise.
You are lying....again

Why would I vouch a date for the debacle? It was before the exodus and I believe that was 2008 but your I wanna kill myself moment then could have been a day or a year before. I do not know and do not care. It was not a point I care to speculate on and I did not include it in a post. If I modify posts it is generally because of poor spelling not in the way that you modify to take away damning inclusions.
So again a lie

I tell you what, how about this time going for pointing out lies I have said but instead of the lies being chemically induced delusions and mind tricks, make them real. Can you do that ?

I could accuse you of having stated all kinds of nonsense you haven't too but that would not make you a liar for denying it. See how truth and lies work now?

Try again. I lie all the time for the last 5 years and you have proof that you can show the good people here that I have (because I do it all the time and have for 5 years).
Trick here is not to state things that occurred years ago that you may be not be remembering right being the pill popping doddering old man you are, but things I have posted more recently that are here for all the forum to see that is blatant and an embarrassing falsity.

It should be easy IF I do it so much and for years. Liars tend to be inconsistent and lazy with their stories. You know this. That is how I exposed you in this thread.
The apology and supplication that was a lie and the false truths that were deliberate lies. In fact if I am a liar, you should be able to pick me very easily as you are verse in that rather dubious art.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2013, 10:48:42 AM »
what part of yield do you not understand

perhaps it means something else in Aussie land

Fuck off, dude

Bully someone who gives a shit

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2013, 11:01:04 AM »

Fuck off, dude

You "yielded" on Sept 5th then 6weeks later were found lying about me to others (bullying?) THAT is what yielding means to you.
"I yield. Leave me alone so I will be able too come at you some other way"
That is you Skyblue. That is the yellow spineless cowardly dishonourable dishonest spiteful petty toad of a man you are.

What did you honestly think would happen when you tried this shit on. That I would say "He is spreading lies? Oh that joker. Can't call him to rights because of the ceasefire he is breaking because he is still all sad."

Fuck you Slyblue. You should not have restarted your arsehattery. You did and so the public sees what you are. Not my fault I am just holding the mirror
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:06:51 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 11:08:36 AM »

Fuck off, dude

You "yielded" on Sept 5th then 6weeks later were found lying aboit me to others (bullying?) THAT is what yielding means to you.
That is you Skyblue. That is the yellow spineless cowardly dishonourable dishonest spiteful petty toad of a man you are.

What did you honestly think would happen when you tried this shit on. That I would say "he is spreading lies? Oh that joker. Can't call him yo rights because of the ceasefire he is breaking because he is still all sad."

Fuck you Slyblue. You should not have restarted your arsehattery. You did and so the public sees what you are. Not my fault I  just holding the mirror
I can feel good that not everyone sees me as you do

You are the asshat, as you started this crap

If you dont want answers (BG's thread) quit asking questions.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 11:18:43 AM »

Fuck off, dude

You "yielded" on Sept 5th then 6weeks later were found lying aboit me to others (bullying?) THAT is what yielding means to you.

What did you honestly think would happen when you tried this shit on. That I would say "he is spreading lies? Oh that joker. Can't call him yo rights because of the ceasefire he is breaking because he is still all sad."

Fuck you Slyblue. You should not have restarted your arsehattery. You did and so the public sees what you are. Not my fault I  just holding the mirror
I can feel good that not everyone sees me as you do

You are the asshat, as you started this crap

If you dont want answers (BG's thread) quit asking questions.

5th Sept you yielded as pointed out in this thread and apologised and asked to be left alone and I graciously accepted and left you alone. I had no real dealings with you but was civil and let you go about things. On sept 26th you asked to combine boards and I politely declined and somewhere between then and October 31st you restarted shit by smearing myself and my forum.

How the fuck do you not see this as restarting hostilities? Did you think that an act if kindness? How delusional and/or stupid are you?