Educational

Author Topic: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 03:51:50 PM »
Your are getting your orifices confused. Ass =\= pacifier. But do not be alarmed you have been talking out of your arse for a while. Such follow on results are entirely expected
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2013, 04:24:53 PM »
Your are getting your orifices confused. Ass =\= pacifier. But do not be alarmed you have been talking out of your arse for a while. Such follow on results are entirely expected
Nu-uh....you are projecting

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2013, 04:42:37 PM »

my, my. what an ego you have

Really?

I tell you what. It may just be an ego, you may be right. It may well be just be NPD and have no basis.
Of course if I back up all the baseless lies that I have referenced you making in this thread. Then there may be something in what I say and not just ego

Furthermore if I show your  "grovelling apologetic and mercy begging, crying mess" and your admissions to spreading baseless accusations and post the PM showing "I would not combine your forums" this will kind of highlight that your are not the "pretty nice guy" you talk yourself up as but rather the "butthurt and spiteful" worm, I show you to be. That would be logic rather than ego.

Pick which one you want me to post up first.

"grovelling apologetic and mercy begging, crying mess"

I am totally responsible for everything

that has happened here and anywhere else in my life

I apologies to everyone

concerned with this matter

and with all other matters

if I could die

I would

I cannot take it any longer

apologies to all

The resolution and deciding to leave you along and let you do your own thing

Nothing has changed? Mate, it looks like Skyblue is crestfallen and miserable, he has backed away from a more hands on role, AspieMomma perhaps not as hands on and Cynara having a more hands on frontline role. That sounds like big changes. Skyblue apologising and wanting to distance himself from what was said, seems like a change.

I think the three above are having a hard time. Probably best letting these questions go a bit. I have a few gripes about the start of his forum and mine. But I honestly think that there can not be enough Autism Activism and Advocacy sites. I don't know how Skyblue will go long term but I actually would not mind giving him the best chance to do so. I think it would be awesome for a successful Activism site to come out of all of this and in spite of all of this. If he can do this then kudos to him and I would support that. I just think letting it a go for now may give it best chance and pursuing things may jeopardise that chance.

Not saying the question is good, bad or indifferent or you ate good, bad or indifferent asking.  Just would love to see this thread buried.

So far this is not ego, it is rather public knowledge

The question is "At this point, were you well disposed to me, to want to talk shit about me or did you see me a an ally or a possible tool?

Hey,

Isnt it time we combined boards

I would suggest a user group called Fellows or something similar

this group would have their own Categories and forums not seen  by the ordinary

registered users  or anyone who happened to be in the parent or youth forum

secret forums 

of course the Fellows would be able to post anywhere but the youth and parent forums

two forums in one

Larry

No, Skyblue there was only supposed to be one board, yours. Now I have spent $400 and had to get a new board up and I have. It is down at present but I expect it up shortly.

As you know I would have been happy supporting your board and building it up and now, unfortunately that ship has sailed.

I wish you and your board well of course, always have and I am sure it will go on to bigger and better things. Your plans are not my plans but I no doubt you have big plans for your board as I do mine.

You do not like being knocked back do you Skyblue? This is the reason you a week or two later went from "matey" in the PM to stating on your site that you were thinking of closing the board and that I was seeking to termite you and was talking shit about you.

It has nothing to do with you believing otherwise. As admitted by you here.

Now on the subject of honesty, I have hears a rumour from a number of surprising sources that you have been telling your members in the members area of your forum that I am wanting you to fail and actively promoting this with others and that is my intent. Is that truth or am I subject to many lies from many people?
If it is true, why are you lying about me on your forum?

have mentioned it several times. So yes it is true.

I do not consider my self to be spreading false truths.   As we are not a youth or kiddie forum as you have been spreading around. And I do not give away modships and admin status. Just to lure people from a forum as you have done to AFN

If you accuse me of lying, you best have some way to prove it.

Just like I cant prove what I say, you cant prove that you havent.

If you are trying to start shit with me, I will say my meds help me to not give a fuck either way, about how you feel........

My, my, my what a big ego I have? Unless that is your shorthand for, "Oh shit you have me to rights in this so I will say something stupid and condescending in my defense" I think you are dead wrong and I think anyone look at the dates and what was said would likely agree that your reason for bad-mouthing had far more to do with petty spitefulness (and that you did it behind closed door and not transparently, was cowardly too) not to do with you not believing thew things that you saw no examples of as "false truths"

You were lying cause you were knocked back from what you wanted to do. Perhaps there was even a thought to make amends for the jettisoning me from helping you build your forum. Maybe you simply wanted my resources and membership, Whatever reason you hated me saying no and your attitude slipped out of "matey" back to the shithead you were PRIOR to your grovelling apology
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 04:33:30 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2013, 04:47:51 PM »
The lies are starting to pile up so I think we need to document them and highlight (for laughs) the ones I have exposed as verifiable false.

I will do this when I get back from work tonight. 

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »
can you repeat that

didnt hear you

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2013, 05:29:38 PM »
No not really Skyblue. Not to humour you. Not to dance to your beat. Not to provide a punchline to a poorly told joke.

This is not for your benefit and you are not in control of what's going on. Your influence extended only as far as you deciding to smear my forum on the basis of me not combining boards with you. Not that you had much influence then, I did knock you back. So maybe it extended only as far as up to you becoming a complete wanker just before your grovelling apology.

Hope that helps

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2013, 05:39:22 PM »
Well grumpy

Fuck you , I am done with your bullshit

As this is nothing but a smear campaign

and has no basis in reality

Later
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:44:16 AM by skyblue1 »

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2013, 09:54:49 PM »
P.S. I yield.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2013, 07:41:17 AM »
Well grumpy

Later

Let you in on a secret Sky, you said from the outset, that you yield and would not respond and I could "shadowbox". I responded anyhow. Have a bit of a think and tell me how invested I was and am in you responding or not. So it does not really matter that much whether you are done or not does it? It does not matter if you think that what I said is bullshit or not, does it?

What is your value here? About the same level of your credibility and your honesty and your control over the callout. Not a lot.

So now onto showing your lies, misrepresentations and dishonesty

Plenty of them.

Now on the subject of honesty, I have hears a rumour from a number of surprising sources that you have been telling your members in the members area of your forum that I am wanting you to fail and actively promoting this with others and that is my intent. Is that truth or am I subject to many lies from many people?
If it is true, why are you lying about me on your forum?
have mentioned it several times. So yes it is true[/u].

I do not consider my self to be spreading false truths. (but here are a couple that I said that I had no evidence to substantiate the claims I made as statements of fact)   As we are not a youth or kiddie forum as you have been spreading around. And I do not give away modships and admin status. Just to lure people from a forum as you have done to AFN

If you accuse me of lying (make statement of fact against my forum that he has no evidence to substantiate IS lying if it is untrue), you best have some way to prove it (No this is this bit where HE shows how he came to that conclusion and where was the evidence.)

Just like I cant prove what I say, you cant prove that you havent. (But I make a damn good case to state that this was bought on through my refuse to combine forums.)

But to be clear here is the things you will have to defend:

the "fact" that I have been spreading around that I want you to fail.
the "fact' that I have been trying to encourage your forum to fail
the 'fact" that I have at some stage referred to your forum as a kiddie forum
the "fact" that I use modships to lure people away from your forum.

This is complete dishonesty and lies here

I am totally responsible for everything

that has happened here and anywhere else in my life

I apologies to everyone

concerned with this matter

if I could die

I would

I cannot take it any longer

apologies to all

Within 3 weeks he was trying to buddy up to me to get me to combine boards and when I said "No" he started being a little prick and lying about my intentions and my forum (and he has admitted to it) and a couple weeks after than was posting shit about me in the members areas of his forum and by PM to his members (that he has again admitted to)

The apologies were a lie for that reason as was his pretending to claim responsibility for being a prick - not convincing when you go back into prick mode as soon as the foot is taken off your throat

I pointed out that this "I am suicidal" trick is pretty low and I was not the first time he has pulled it out to get breathing space. The first time was in AFF. It was in 2008 (Thanks to another admission) and he likely thought no one would remember it from 5 years ago.

How many times did he yield? But DID he yield? Yes in the same way he 'Yielded" above with the "suicidal plea".

Self Dx'ed Aspies.  Who are really nothing more than Aspie bashers, dressed in costume.

Dont want to hear no Dunc's law shit

You know you have done nothing but lie for the last 5 years

I have asked him to try to show my lying and expose me. I thought his attempts may be amusing. (You'll note I have no issue doing that here in this post about him. "Nothing but lie" - think about it. how bloody easy would it be to expose an obvious liar like that. I mean some of you guys have known me 7 years or so. A lot of you have some critical things to say about me. More than a little of it is completely fair. But lying solid for 5 years. That shit would be easy to expose - dead easy. He can not even make a reasonable start.

Self-diagnosed Aspie? Nope. I have been pretty upfront about this.I was diagnosed around the same time as my son when he was 4.
I have never refuted this. Max never pretended he was Aspie. His boyfriend Doctorboy is Aspie. max is ADHD and a total prick like Sky
:P

Dont want to hear shit about AFN not being activist

We provide the greatest Activism, which is support for our fellow Autist

Big claim and one you can not credibly make yet. Maybe in time you will. It would be great...but I doubt it will come to pass

My complaining about grumpy has beeen 'going on since
AFN started

It is not something new

In fact other than a couple of comments online
has not been mentioned much

So grumpy's feelings that this is something new is incorrect
and could be construed as paranoia on his part

Actually the reason this was bought to my attention is that members on your site let me know the moment you put shit up about me and what it said and that it was in a members par of the board where i could not see it. It was not at the start of the forum and this story is not consistent with the PM you sent when you wanted to combine forum....stop lying

As said before I dont care how he feels

dont have much interest in him and his forum

y

....and yet you sought me out to combine forums and choose to smear me....sure lie a little, you will feel better

Actually as late as 2008 you stated on AFF that you were not DX'ed. When someone mentioned it , the next week you became DX'ed

If you deny this, you are lying.

And yes you did say 2010 for the Max  debacle, you modified the post that was in.

What possible reason would I have to deny it? I don't know whether you honestly believe I would or have or whether you are getting confused with someone else or whether your memory is compromised by drug use. It is not true and i am inclined to say you are just lying to lie.

I did not modify a year in or our of a post concerning Max the  fucking Bear. This is a lie. A pointless and insignificant one and I have no idea why you would have chosen to make it? Compulsion?

I can feel good that not everyone sees me as you do

You are the asshat, as you started this crap

If you dont want answers (BG's thread) quit asking questions.

somewhere between then and October 31st you restarted shit by smearing myself and my forum.

I reserve the right as a person to say what I wish when I wish to people personally, by PM, or in thread on my board.

Who gives a fat rat's crack what right you reserve. Doing this was both spreading lies and restating shit after you had yielded and ask to be left alone and that is precisely the point. You saying I restarted it is a lie because of this very reason.

See lies are easy to
Find and point out if the person makes them all the time Skyblue

Fuck me. This is such a great example of the lying in action. He lies straight out. When pulled up on it, no explanation or "Ooopppss", yet a post or two later he will deny he has lied here ever. What do you all make of this inherent dishonest?

Only hidden forum is staff forum.

its pretty boring, with just instructions for the staff to follow

no conspiracies at all.

That why I could give a shit if grumpy looks, nothing to hide.

of course he would have had no permissons other than the abilitry to see all forums

except the Ladies forum.

The only hidden forum is the staff forum. Really? OK. I will believe the lie because when I just looked there was no forum designated members only. So therefore there is ONLY the staff forum hidden and everything else is public. So I have to accept that you did not lie about this and I incorrectly accused you......excepting of course that before accepting this as truth, I took the liberty of going to the members and checking the post counts of the non-staff against the number of actual posts that show up on the Find posts function. The posts that did not come up to a guest are because they are located on hidden forums....and as the searched members are not staff, the missing posts were not hidden staff forums. Oh fucking SNAP!

This was gold. Try it yourself. Go to a member. Look how many posts they have on the forum. "Find their posts and times work out the difference between their total postcount and the posts evidenced under their Find posts function. Shit don't add up BECAUSE Sky KNOWS their posts are on a members only forum.
Deliberate lie

Well grumpy

As this is nothing but a smear campaign

and has no basis in realit
y

Later

Projecting again. This has a lot of basis in reality and i have shown this rather comprehensively. Does it smear you? Bad question? Does it undeservedly smear you? No. :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:50:17 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2013, 03:03:40 AM »
Skyblue. I think we are just about done with this. There was no reality in which trying to smear me and my board was not going to have me respond in kind. You may think yourself a "pretty nice guy" but you are no more "pretty nice guy" than you are the "janitor" of your site or the "resident silverback" here.

You are a petty, insecure, paranoid, spiteful, lying, sneaky little old man.  This is what I have had no trouble showing here. Yes it does smear. It smear the persona that you are trying to project to us, but I do not think it smears the aspects of your personality that you would rather not want to share. It highlights them.

This is in public space and will remain as a testament to your want to smear me.

Don't try that shit again. I will be happy to start doing the things you accuse me of or worse if you really want to be a complete prick. It really does not have to be that way. I was thinking previously that down the track the two boards may be able to work on various projects and/or network. Well that is not going to happen. I would not imagine I will ever be induced to support you again.

I am happy for you to do your own thing and I will do my thing. Shit on me and expect I will retaliate.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2013, 05:17:42 AM »
Shit on me and expect I will retaliate.

* trying, trying, no,.... can't resist. *

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2013, 06:22:37 AM »

:lol1: Did you enjoy your cameo on the cartoon Hykie?

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2013, 06:45:11 AM »

:lol1: Did you enjoy your cameo on the cartoon Hykie?

Yes, I do enjoy that cow.
And just imagine what it will be like, would I decide to retaliate one day.  :hyke:

The book about the little mole is one of the books most toddlers/kindergarten kids know by heart in the Netherlands. Awesome book.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2013, 07:18:07 AM »

What a sweet-faced, wise, patient cow that is.  Cows are great.  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2013, 07:19:45 AM »

What a sweet-faced, wise, patient cow that is.  Cows are great.  :hug:

I think she is rolling her eyes, the moment the little mole asks her if it is her doing, on his head.  ::) :hyke: :laugh: