Educational

Author Topic: Finally. Someone has an answer.  (Read 1906 times)

TheoK

Re: Finally. Someone has an answer.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 10:28:17 AM »
Me too. Whats so great about enslavement to thieves?
So you are a slave?
Were you born into slavery?
Or were you captured and subjugated?
Do you have to ask permission to post on the internet?
Are you not allowed to own property?
Are you not paid wages for work you perform?
Do you get beat by massa for fucking up?
In what ways do you equate your situation with the slaves of the antebellum South Rage? Please be specific.

Calling yourself a slave is hyperbole unless there is a whole lot that I don't know about your situation. Slavery is a very specific condition and definitions do matter.

Slavery might not be the proper word for it, considering how shitty life is/was for real slaves, but the fact is that we live in a fake democracy where rich bastards are above the law and the politicians fuck the people in the arse by doing as they please and not obeying the will of the people.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 10:32:22 AM »
So you are a slave?
In what ways do you equate your situation with the slaves of the antebellum South Rage? Please be specific.

Calling yourself a slave is hyperbole unless there is a whole lot that I don't know about your situation. Slavery is a very specific condition and definitions do matter.

When the sixteenth amendment was passed, then later the federal reserve act, yes. We were all captured.

I'm paid debt certificates, and "supplied" food and various other supplies on the basis that I will continue to serve.

Yes, this structure was set in place generations before I was born.

No, but in many places you have to ask permission to speak. Indeed, you must now apply for a "protest permit" in many cases.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2013/08/41_activists_arrested_at_immigration_reform_rally_in_washington_dc.html
^tens of thousands of other cases. Just look around. Yessir, we get beaten by massa a lot.

Simple answer: No. We're allowed to think we do.

Is there a right to private property?
Of course, but everyone has it. Not just a select few.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 10:35:59 AM »
I think the main thing most are missing is the core of this design. Everything belongs to the people, and not companies, banks, or politicians. Whats wrong with that?
See The Communist Manifesto, Das Kapital, Animal Farm and 70 + years of communist mismanagement in Eastern Europe for your answer. Everything nominally belonged to everyone in the Eastern Bloc countries. Tellinger has just polished an old turd, he presents nothing new. Apologists for communism like to play the No True Communist fallacy to explain away all the fuck ups like mass murdering dictators, economies in perpetual strife etc. 

You may also want to look up the history of Josiah Warren and the New Times colony and other Anarcho syndicalist communes for context. Basically this type of stuff only works for a limited time as long as everyone plays nice. Without a strong man arising to enforce cooperation - which negates the alleged freedom - it falls apart.

Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. Frank Zappa.

Dude, I don't know what about this scares you, but it doesn't have to exactly follow that design. What is wrong with changing things for the better? I'm not saying we should flat out go old country, but the current system has absolutely no future whatsoever. We just become less free every time we elect a new president.
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2013, 10:39:19 AM »
So you are a slave?

Slavery might not be the proper word for it, considering how shitty life is/was for real slaves, but the fact is that we live in a fake democracy where rich bastards are above the law and the politicians fuck the people in the arse by doing as they please and not obeying the will of the people.
Might not be? More like not at all correct. When I wire up and test a 3 phase 480 volt system I don't play fast and loose with definitions. Megger reading are written down exactly. Phase to phase readings are written exactly as they are. Phase to ground readings are written down exactly as they read. Playing fast and loose with word meanings may get kudos and cause erections among the choir but can be easily torn apart when one is not preaching to the choir.
I think the main thing most are missing is the core of this design. Everything belongs to the people, and not companies, banks, or politicians. Whats wrong with that?
See The Communist Manifesto, Das Kapital, Animal Farm and 70 + years of communist mismanagement in Eastern Europe for your answer. Everything nominally belonged to everyone in the Eastern Bloc countries. Tellinger has just polished an old turd, he presents nothing new. Apologists for communism like to play the No True Communist fallacy to explain away all the fuck ups like mass murdering dictators, economies in perpetual strife etc. 

You may also want to look up the history of Josiah Warren and the New Times colony and other Anarcho syndicalist communes for context. Basically this type of stuff only works for a limited time as long as everyone plays nice. Without a strong man arising to enforce cooperation - which negates the alleged freedom - it falls apart.

Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. Frank Zappa.

Dude, I don't know what about this scares you, but it doesn't have to exactly follow that design. What is wrong with changing things for the better? I'm not saying we should flat out go old country, but the current system has absolutely no future whatsoever. We just become less free every time we elect a new president.
So now you define me as scared because I don't buy this load of merde? Nice try.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2013, 10:40:37 AM »
I wasn't calling you names, man. You're being pretty defensive of an obviously criminal system. Whats the problem?
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2013, 10:45:15 AM »
Is everyone who does not agree with you and Telliger scared Rage? Is that how you see it?

[
I wasn't calling you names, man. You're being pretty defensive of an obviously criminal system. Whats the problem?
Show where I defended the status quo here. Calling those who disagree with you scared in lieu of addressing their points is called an ad hom.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2013, 10:48:03 AM »
Is everyone who does not agree with you and Telliger scared Rage? Is that how you see it?

[
Show where I defended the status quo here. Calling those who disagree with you scared in lieu of addressing their points is called an ad hom.

Are you angry or something? Jesus, dude. I said several times it wasn't really necessary to follow this guys word like he's a messiah. I just want to take power away from corporate interests and banks and politics and give it back to people. People matter, dude.

What exactly is the problem?
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 10:50:40 AM »
So you are a slave?

When the sixteenth amendment was passed, then later the federal reserve act, yes. We were all captured.

I'm paid debt certificates, and "supplied" food and various other supplies on the basis that I will continue to serve.

Yes, this structure was set in place generations before I was born.

No, but in many places you have to ask permission to speak. Indeed, you must now apply for a "protest permit" in many cases.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2013/08/41_activists_arrested_at_immigration_reform_rally_in_washington_dc.html
^tens of thousands of other cases. Just look around. Yessir, we get beaten by massa a lot.

Simple answer: No. We're allowed to think we do.

Is there a right to private property?
Of course, but everyone has it. Not just a select few.
That kind of lame reasoning probably works very well when you are preaching to the choir Rage. Here on this forum it appears to only be working on you and Lit. You have not made a proper case for how you are a slave.

P7PSP

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 10:52:50 AM »

[

Are you angry or something? Jesus, dude. I said several times it wasn't really necessary to follow this guys word like he's a messiah. I just want to take power away from corporate interests and banks and politics and give it back to people. People matter, dude.

First you claim I am scared and now you try a variant of the You Mad Bro? trolling technique.  :thumbdn: Is this how you are going to defend a college thesis?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 10:56:58 AM »
Because I can't actually own anything. The American people's views no longer matter, the president and his administration pass laws and orders regardless of what we have to say. The land's resources are used and wasted daily to further the agenda of the richest people in the world, and because of how they set things up you are a traitor or a foolish person for speaking out against it.

A third of the food we produce globally? We throw it away. Where has all the gold and things of value gone? Why does one single company own over 90% of our country's agricultural yields? Why are we no longer manufacturing?(except cars) Dude.... :facepalm2:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:00:51 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 10:59:17 AM »

[

First you claim I am scared and now you try a variant of the You Mad Bro? trolling technique.  :thumbdn: Is this how you are going to defend a college thesis?

Holy shit PPK. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. EXCUSE ME for suggesting that the current structure is equivalent to slavery. You must really love it that your constitution is shat upon every day.
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 11:07:16 AM »
Because I can't actually own anything. The American people's views no longer matter, the president and his administration pass laws and orders regardless of what we have to say. The land's resources are used and wasted daily to further the agenda of the richest people in the world, and because of how they set things up you are a traitor or a foolish person for speaking out against it.

A third of the food we produce globally? We throw it away. Where has all the gold and things of value gone? Why does one single company own over 90% of our country's agricultural yields? Why are we no longer manufacturing? Dude.... :facepalm2:
None of these assertions make the case that you are a slave.

Holy shit PPK. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. EXCUSE ME for suggesting that the current structure is equivalent to slavery. You must really love it that your constitution is shat upon every day.
So to sum up your responses
1) I'm scared
2) I'm defending the status quo
3) Are you Mad Bro?
4) I must have gotten up on the wrong side of bed
5) I really love seeing the constitution shat upon.

And you inferred all of this based on my not being enamored of Tellinger's cribbed theories the way you are.  :thumbdn:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:28:39 AM by Cassanova Frankenstein »

P7PSP

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2013, 11:21:52 AM »
In the future I will return to my former practice of not getting into your political threads Rage. I actually like you and Lit so I will leave you two to railing against the system without interference from me.

TheoK

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2013, 02:56:05 PM »
 :viking:

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 02:57:06 PM »
 :viking: