Educational

Author Topic: Finally. Someone has an answer.  (Read 1915 times)

TheoK

Re: Finally. Someone has an answer.
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 02:57:55 PM »
 :viking:

TheoK

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 02:58:51 PM »
 :viking:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2013, 03:06:22 PM »
Is there a right to private property?

I'm certainly not sharing a bathroom again, not after all this time! :bath:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2013, 03:09:52 PM »
You don't have the full right to your property in a state. In Sweden you just own your ground down to a certain point. If there are ores in the ground, the state usually owns them.

You don't own the airspace above your property either.

And property can be expropriated in the state, if they want to build a road - even in the US.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 05:31:40 PM »
He's right. I can't believe how disillusioned most are. You think that's your house you live in? You think you actually paid for that food you ate today with money? You think the money in your wallet is actually backed by anything? You're living a lie.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2013, 05:39:24 PM »
Because I can't actually own anything. The American people's views no longer matter, the president and his administration pass laws and orders regardless of what we have to say. The land's resources are used and wasted daily to further the agenda of the richest people in the world, and because of how they set things up you are a traitor or a foolish person for speaking out against it.

A third of the food we produce globally? We throw it away. Where has all the gold and things of value gone? Why does one single company own over 90% of our country's agricultural yields? Why are we no longer manufacturing? Dude.... :facepalm2:
None of these assertions make the case that you are a slave.

Holy shit PPK. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. EXCUSE ME for suggesting that the current structure is equivalent to slavery. You must really love it that your constitution is shat upon every day.
So to sum up your responses
1) I'm scared
2) I'm defending the status quo
3) Are you Mad Bro?
4) I must have gotten up on the wrong side of bed
5) I really love seeing the constitution shat upon.

And you inferred all of this based on my not being enamored of Tellinger's cribbed theories the way you are.  :thumbdn:

Your summary of my responses is incorrect, PPK. And to be honest with you i'm kind of shocked and hurt by your attitude. I'm not telling you to be enamored with the guy's theories. I'm not telling you anything, actually. The only part of your list that has any validity is # 2. Yes you are kind of defending the status quo. I mean think about it.

I present a loose rough draft of a structure which vaguely resembles a Marxist system, and I say I like it. I don't at any point infer that it is like a "computer program" that we must all integrate into our systems. Maybe that's the problem, actually. You might be thinking that some rigid predetermined programming must be followed or we will all fall off the face of the earth.

I don't think that way. I'm a man, not a machine. I think we could easily integrate some of this guys points into American society while preserving our American culture and values. Perhaps you find my views an attack on capitalism? I say the current system is not capitalism, it is communism. How can we be a capitalist system with a central bank lending to our government, and monopolies on all enterprises in our country?

I think the part i'm most having a hard time with, is I have no idea where you're coming from here, man.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 05:41:15 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2013, 12:22:34 AM »
You can have your fun and go live in some sort of commune but what happens to the people who don't want to do this?  Like I said it would work awhile on a very small scale perhaps a few hundred people who were dedicated to it but not for the population at large, what would you do with them? 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2013, 06:05:08 AM »
The Average Joe doesn't believe in idealism, which is the reason why idealistic projects usually fail. Yet the Average Joe doesn't understand that. He thinks that the wrong is in the idealistic project itself.

Surprisingly Average Joe believe in the crooks who have oppressed us and lied for us through the well known and tested system for centuries or millenia. Well, Average Joe can't think out of the box for sure  :facepalm2:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2013, 06:38:12 AM »
The Average Joe doesn't believe in idealism, which is the reason why idealistic projects usually fail. Yet the Average Joe doesn't understand that. He thinks that the wrong is in the idealistic project itself.

Surprisingly Average Joe believe in the crooks who have oppressed us and lied for us through the well known and tested system for centuries or millenia. Well, Average Joe can't think out of the box for sure  :facepalm2:

Who is Average Joe?

That's a nice username. :orly:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

TheoK

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2013, 07:13:46 AM »

That does not answer the question.

George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »
You can have your fun and go live in some sort of commune but what happens to the people who don't want to do this?  Like I said it would work awhile on a very small scale perhaps a few hundred people who were dedicated to it but not for the population at large, what would you do with them?

This kind of thing is useless if just a hundred people do it. I want things to change.
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2013, 09:09:34 AM »

This kind of thing is useless if just a hundred people do it. I want things to change.

So what about the people who don't want to do it?????

George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2013, 09:20:57 AM »

So what about the people who don't want to do it?????

They will want to, once they see how successful a system not held hostage by elites or aristocracy is. And if they don't, they don't have to live in such a society. They can go be slaves if they want to.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »
 :agreed: